It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greets from Kalifornia !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hello and best wishes to all. Yea- Me moshegirl but I am man. Old- 50's. Suffering mid to late life crisis....really rather still be in my teens and unconscious of what is/was to be. Allow me to give you a taste. Had my first screening for colon cancer last week. Frightfull experience let me tell you. The magic number is 50. This is the age when a Doc will encourage a male to suffer the indignity of colonscopy. I pretty much freaked out on the table. This event and others signal for me the coming to close of an eventfull yet short life here on earth. I really don't want to leave yet it seems I have no choice in the matter. Twenty- maybe 25 good years left before I will lay down for the last time. Real bummer.....
On the lighter side I have had some greate experiences as a human. I had several loves- quite remarkable given my poor looks. I participated in war and was nearly blown to hell by a RPG (rocket propelled grenade) and lived. Had loving parents and four sisters to harrass while we were children. I could go on but I am boring myself. If you have come this far with me thank you for your time....
jm

Edit: Questionable content.

[edit on 22-12-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS membership moshegirl.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh My, That avatar looks like my neighbor with too much hair

Welcome Uh do you have any special topics of interest apart from details about your privite intimate life.

Hope you don't have cancer. See you around.
WIS

[edit on 22-12-2005 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Welcome, moshegirl.

Hope you enjoy the site

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Welcome aboard, a greeting from Springer in the ATS 101 Freshman’s Forum

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello to you t00!

Greetings f0r you!

Christmas is near!

join