It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here's the teaser trailer for Mel Gibson's story about the Mayans.

www.apple.com...

Mel is also in the trailer, if you freeze frame at 1:46 in the trailer you will see Mel.

i21.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i was just talking about mel gibson..and how freaky he is...think about this real quick....mel gibson stared in the movie SIGNS,which was about reptillan humaniod aliens invading earth..he was a churh pastor in the movie...then later on he goes and directs PASSION OF THE CHRIST...ask your self why...was it for money...or was there a deeper connection...ALIENS AND JESUS?...what was mel gibsoon trying to show us?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And Mad Max was all about after the apocalypse. Coincidence?? *to-be-continued music plays*

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Im going to throw another actor into the mix as well...have you herd of the ROCK...welll he played in two very intresting movies...ones was the SCORPION KING...which was based off egyptian culture...the other was DOOM which was about aliesn and outerspace..and all that stufff...i just kinda found that intresting...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
i was just talking about mel gibson..and how freaky he is...think about this real quick....mel gibson stared in the movie SIGNS,which was about reptillan humaniod aliens invading earth..he was a churh pastor in the movie...then later on he goes and directs PASSION OF THE CHRIST...ask your self why...was it for money...or was there a deeper connection...ALIENS AND JESUS?...what was mel gibsoon trying to show us?

you know thats a good point.. now a movie about the mayans?

top topics

join