It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is here right now! Look and see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
When jesus told his disciples that "god's kingdom" was right inside of them..what did he mean?

he ment that god's kingdom is our SOULS!

every soul holds two energies....POSITIVE & NEGATIVE

GOD IS THE BALANCE BETWEEN BOTH ENERGIES...GOD IS WERE THESE TWO ENERGYS MEET

WE ARE CLOSER TO GOD THEN WE THINK

everything we do is going to have a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE outcome.

when we pray...prayer is nothing more then POSITIVE ENERGY...that energy has always been inside of you,but you needed to focus on it first,to use it....thats why we use PRAYER as a way to focus our POSITIVE energy.

GOD IS NOT MALE OR FEMALE... GOD IS ENERGY...PLAIN AND SIMPLE

when we find the balance between the two energies..THATS WHEN WE BECOME ONE WITH GOD!

EVERYTHING WE DO...brings us closer to GOD

even if you do something wrong..that you feel bad about...ITS OK...BECAUSE IT ORIGINATED WITH GOD....BECAUSE GO IS BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ENERGYS OF OUR SOULS

when god forgives you that is really ..your POSITIVE ENERGY ,..balancing out with the NEGATIVE

POSITIVE & NEGATIVE is also represented by GOOD & EVIL

when adam and eve were created....they only knew about there POSITIVE ENERGY...THAT IS WHY THEY HADNT SINNED YET....but once satan told them about THE NEGATIVE ENERGY ..thats when they became like GOD...remeber that god is NEGATIVE & POSITIVE ENERGY!...adam and eve were only aware of there positive energy,until satan came along...and told them about the NEGATIVE...thats why the bible says satan told them,that they will be like GOD if they ate the fruit...eating the forbidden fruit was a NEGATIVE aspect which they hadnt learned of yet,but once they ate it..THEY BECAME LIKE GOD,KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL..OR IN OTHER WORDS....POSITIVE & NEGATIVE ENERGY

id like to say one more thing....ALIENS DO EXSIST

THANK YOU EVERYONE, I HOPE I HAVE OPENED A NEW WAY OF THINKING FOR EVERRYONE....remeber that GOD is with you..and has always been...GOD will not be returning...because GOD is already here with you...GOD is your soul...and GOD can never die..EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN GOD...and you all control how you want GOD to work for you...IF you want GOD to be negative...then GOD will be negative..if you want GOD to be positive then GOD will be positve...all you have to do is choose..

all the times the bible mentions GOD it was not speaking about the GOD/SOUL..the bible was really refering to aliens...on the other hand the FATHER which jesus and his followers spoke of was the GOD/SOUL

remeber jesus said that GOD'S KINGDOM aka SOUL is already with you,inside you,living and breathing,everlasting...this GOD never dies...WE ARE ALL GOD...GOD BLESS US ALL...i love you all and i hope i shed some light into the world just as jesus came to do

ONLY THE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND

[edit on 21-12-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hmmm.... Looks like you've read this book

Btw... I will edit out the CAPS on the title and move this thread to the spirituality forum.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Hmmm.... Looks like you've read this book

Btw... I will edit out the CAPS on the title and move this thread to the spirituality forum.

why did you move my post?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's more faith and spirituality material than religious conspiracies.

If you formulated your post in a different way, for example if you said that this sort of knowledge was distorted over the ages by so and so church and/or religion. And given sources that backup your claim. Then I would've definitely left the thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
are you going to answer my question?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
well...i dont think my thread does any justice by being in BTS....if you can put it back in ATS..id like that alot..because thats were i intended for it to go...if oy u want to rephrase the thread topic go ahead...but make sure you keep it similar to what i was trying to say or better...i think my post has great significance to the world....if ppl knew what i was saying then they maybe could understand how aliens and GOD both co-exsist with each other...i think ppl have this conception of god wrong...and i would like to see how many ppl feel like i do...please grant my wish

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy involved in this thread. BTS is a fine place for it.

Of course people will still read it here.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
There is no conspiracy involved in this thread. BTS is a fine place for it.

Of course people will still read it here.

I hope more people would read it...i didnt know conspiracy's is what got you in ATS..thanx for the input

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicPriest420

This is all a terrible distortion of God. Anyone who reads this, please do NOT believe this pluralistic junk, God is NOT who you want Him to be, and He is certainly not positive energy. How could you think all things originate from God? Sin did not, it was all by autonomy.

You should research that verse along with the theology of the kingdom of God first before you post a blog with this energy junk. Go and read absolutely everything pertaining to the kingdom of God in the Bible, consult a good pastor, and write a new blog. Thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It isn't a conspiracy. And as for your last line...only the wise will understand...nice

FYI...I do understand it...I just don't buy it

Same thing as the idea of my cat flying...I understand it...just isn't gonna happen

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

And as for your last line...only the wise will understand...nice

Yes, KyoZero, I saw that also.

The original poster has set himself/herself up to be the "oracle". The "all-wise, all-seeing" oracle. He holds an absolutely heretical view of Scripture and then ends the post with, "Only the wise will understand", thus (in my opinion) preempts any debate and (somewhat) makes the post the "final verdict" and that he/she "speaks (finally and solely) for God".

Of course the OP has no basis for his/her claims in historic Orthodox Christianity, but that doesn't stop this poster from proclaiming that ONLY HE/SHE REALLY "knows" the truth. (Well, to be fair, I suppose there are maybe a dozen people on the planet that would agree, but that is beside the point.)

The Bible says,

1 Pet 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Any man who publicly presents and defends his opinions in religious matters is CLAIMING TO SPEAK FOR GOD. If a man is unwilling to PUBLICLY accept responsibility for CLAIMING TO SPEAK FOR GOD, then he should keep his OPINIONS to himself. My brethren, be not many masters (Grk. TEACHERS), knowing that WE (who present ourselves as teachers) shall receive the greater condemnation (James 3:1).

Those, therefore, who will present themselves as TEACHERS, have thereby claimed EQUALITY with James, a man that God used to write one of the books of the Bible. He, therefore, who will teach his errors to other men, is in greater danger of judgement than he who keeps his errors to himself. There is no suggestion here that we must claim INERRANCY before we dare to speak for God, but that we must be ready and willing to LIVE BY and DIE FOR whatever we speak to others as God's representatives. To teach and defend what we know in our own hearts as only SURMISINGS and SPECULATIONS, is to commit the sin of the Pharisees:

From here:
www.apostasynow.com...

The line (in which you picked up) that the OP finished with is an "proclamation" of sorts. By SAYING it, he/she is saying that "all those who disagree with (don't understand) what I wrote are foolish".

I make no such claim. I agree (when I write) to be held to the standard of "what does the Bible say?

My "experiences" really don't matter because MY experience is "subjective" and...

...I am not God!

Prayer is NOT "positive energy". In FACT, sometimes prayer can be sinful:

Prov. 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

(So much for the idea that prayer is "positive energy", huh?)

PRAYER, is a conversation with God. It isn't some "magic incantation".

Jesus said:
John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

THIS MEANS (to me) that I need to be able to YELL at God (if I'm angry with Him). I need to be able to tell Him EVERYTHING I am concerned about.

We have (at least) two examples of Old Testament Saints that (through prayer) CONVINCED God to (apparently) change His plans! (The storie of Lot and of Moses). Furthermore, we have this New Testament verse:

James 5:17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

This verse implies (does it not?) that God will do something if asked...and ONLY if He is asked?

Prayer is NOT "positive energy". It is a CONVERSATION with God. The OP is wrong (according to the Bible).

1 John 4:6

new topics

top topics

join