It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why over Bush on the supposedly spy scandal when Clinton and Carter did the same thing?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
the way I see it, all these damn immigrant's, the illegal one's should be given the option of leaving or being shot for illegally crossing our border's. There are legal ways to get into the USA and make a living, there's NO excuse for illegaly gaining entry into this country or any other country.

[EDIT]

... Unfortunatley I guess some people would take this post to make it out that I'm a rascist person. The fact is, I'm not. My problem with illegal immigrant's is that they come here and abuse the system despite the many LEGAL ways of getting into this country. I don't give a damn where they come from or what colour they are. Illegal is illegal is illegal is illegal etc. And yea... I said they should be shot. Big deal. My grandparent's are both immagrant's from Germany ... BUT the big difference being, they are LEGAL immigrant's.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Produkt]

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Produkt]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My wife just brought up a good point.. for those who think I'm rascist.

Would you give someone who break's into your own house illegaly the chance to leave or would you shoot and ask question's later rather then allowing any possible harm come to you or your family? Well... we say shoot and ask later.

What possible reason would someone need to illegaly come into this country? Oh.. some say to make a better life. Well, That's bull. There are many legal outlet's available to immigrant's. My own grandparent's came to this country, became citizen's, owned a resturaunt and generally made a better life for themselve's. No, they weren't nazi's and the jew comaprison was uncalled for. (for mr. let's point finger's and call people rascist's)

Point is, illegal immigrant's don't come here to make a better life as they have a crap load of legal mean's to do so. Illegal immigrant's come to this country to abuse the system and, as we saw in 9/11, attack us.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join