It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when WWIII will Start!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Umm .. . . .

It is called: "The Global War On Terror"

Global seems to imply the entire globe. The globe is the world.

Therefore:

Since it is a "global" war, stands to reason that WWIII has already begun.

So, I predict that WWIII will start a few years ago.

I also predict this prediction will come true.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The "war on terror" or whatever it is called these days is nowhere near the span of a world war.

Think about the nations involved in a world war. Past world wars that is.

The global "war on terror" could very well escalate for better or worse into a world war scenario though.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've been saying this for decades now (Centuries in all My past lives). It just hasn't gotten cranked up into full swing yet, & it will be different than the past 2 World Wars.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
State your view on the subject SpartanKingLeonidas.

I would like to hear it.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Other people have hit on this and infact for a while the terror wars were being called World War IV. World War III had connations of a US-Soviet Global Thermonuclear War, and with the end of the Cold War, some people reasoned that the current one is #4.

Dulcimer, you bring up a good point too. WWI was the "great war', fought between the great powers of the world, in leagues all across the world.

There is no great power opposed to the US right now. So the naming of it as WWIV is kinda shaky.

Certainly, these terror wars will probably have lower casualty rates and far less effect on the home territories (no chance of rationing, or having draft rates so high that you've depleted the labour force of an entire sex).

At least for the US anyways.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a war is always going to be a war...there is no need to add numbers ...btw i keep hearing ppl say this war on terror will last for decades...they are wrong!...if this will take decades...i just wanna know how many terrorist there are...they all cant be in iraq...so that must mean pres.bush must have plans set up for other countries...i guess he'll use the same excuse of wmd's but i dont think north korea is going to fall for that one...

[edit on 21-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's not the 1950s any more. There are no real empires to label as global threats. Well, maybe China. And with the advent of bio/chem weapons even small third world countries have the capabilities to become HUGE players in conflicts anywhere.

If bio/chem weapons are used to fight ww3; thermonuclear war may have been a blessing; Or at least quicker.

ET, actually I think we are still fighting the Crusades in the middle east; that is if It's not about oil, maybe both.

It's a brave new world.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'd love to state My opinions on it, Dulcimer, but I'd be repeating Myself.

It would be far easier for you to just click & search for any links with My name on it. I've been spoutin off here for around 3 weeks now, as I just found this webiste a month ago.

I wish there was a way to bind all similar threads together.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I wish there was a way to bind all similar threads together.

Then you will love the content tags at the bottom of threads.

See those little links at the bottom of threads? Click on them.

They will then give you similar threads that have the same content tags.

The content tag system is new here at ATS, but in the future it will be a great way to get related information in a snap.

Dont forget to add your own tags to threads. It gets you points too.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've been tagging all the threads I visit, & I always mention NWO in some way, when I tag them. Tunnel borers, NWO, HAARP, CIA, NSA, you name it.

I meant, originally for them all the be tied together, as in a literal multi-link or something.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

There is no great power opposed to the US right now. So the naming of it as WWIV is kinda shaky.

Certainly, these terror wars will probably have lower casualty rates and far less effect on the home territories

There may not be any publicly percieved threat opposing the US right now, however it was not a foreign force which scattered Rome to the four corners of the globe, it was the ideology of 1 person, and 12 faithful apostles that rendered Rome inert as a world power.

As for the world war on terror: Let us review how many countries have fought in this war, one way or another, directly or indirectly:

America
U.K.
Poland
Spain
Italy
Germany
France
Russia
Uzbekistan
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Saudi Arabia
Israel
Phillipines
Japan
Canada
Mexico
Bahrain
Yemen
United Arab Emerates
Djibutti
Egypt
Libya
Monocco
South Africa
Kenya
Tajikistan
Turkey
Qatar
India
Lebonon
Iran
Australia
Kuwait

All these countries have dedicated resources in one fashion or another towards the war on terrorism. There are many countries I did not mention, for instance: Where America had black hawks shot down, and other countries I know USA has bases, but it is not public knowledge. Also a lot of valuable information came from countries in South America.
Every nation in the U.N. has had a say so in the dealings with terrorism.
Every nation in NATO has had a say so in the dealings with terrorism.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I've been tagging all the threads I visit, & I always mention NWO in some way, when I tag them. Tunnel borers, NWO, HAARP, CIA, NSA, you name it.

If you are dropping words into tags that have no relation to the threads, then thats probably why you have negative points!!

I'm sure that there is a fine of 1000 points for improper taging, be careful!!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
it was not a foreign force which scattered Rome to the four corners of the globe, it was the ideology of 1 person, and 12 faithful apostles that rendered Rome inert as a world power.

I'd have to disagree entirely on that. But thats a historical discussion.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join