It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof: CIA responsible for global terrorism: michael meiring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
hello ats.

while we are being expertly deflected by one juicy story -- the president spying on us citizens -- another struggles to remain secret -- the cia is behind global terrorism.

cia agent michael meiring blew his own legs off during a covert attempt at planting a "terrorist" bomb.
there is a coordinated coverup (spike) by factions of the cia controlled media to prevent reporting of this information.
the mission that went bad was a "terrorist attack" mission in the philippeans where meiring mishandled the device while traveling to the target.

www.voxfux.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i really had a hard time when i started reading books about this topic 3 years ago getting my mind around it.. it seems so large and almost like a movie.. but now i completely get it.. and i get why its done and who gains and who controls money movements. my biggest issue now is there is so much disinformation out there and some people are down right crazy its very hard to filter threw it all and find what is real and not.. but i have tons of time so i have learned to follow the money, who gains, and what else was happening at the time of the event. this tends to help get me threw what is real and not

brian

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomic811
my biggest issue now is there is so much disinformation out there and some people are down right crazy its very hard to filter threw it all and find what is real and not.. but i have tons of time so i have learned to follow the money, who gains, and what else was happening at the time of the event. this tends to help get me threw what is real and not

brian

Read all of the source's articles and links to it.

www.voxfux.com... Read them all.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
deltaboy: i just bookmarked the site ...after i sleep ..i tend to be up all night and sleep all afternoon hehe ..i will go and read it all.. are u pro or con for that site ?

brian

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomic811
deltaboy: i just bookmarked the site ...after i sleep ..i tend to be up all night and sleep all afternoon hehe ..i will go and read it all.. are u pro or con for that site ?

brian

Pretty much con for the site. So much hatred and so very bias.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
ok i will still skim it then .. i have been on here a little while before i signed up and read your posts on other topics and know your name as someone who seems to know what they are talking about.. one example of a post i followed before hand was that guy with the whole cnn headquarters on the 110 floor of the wtc and no deaths ect ...not sure if u remember that it was back in 2004 hehe but i been following some people on here to see who knows what.. do u have a link to add that u are pro for that you feel would be better info that i could also look at?

brian

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The sources of stories is something I always pay close attention to when read anything on here. Something everyone should do when reading or posting info is check your sources to make sure it is something as a community we can all agree is a reliable one. If you want to deny ignorance, use reliable sources.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There is a deep end... and long ago, Vox gleefully jumped into the center of it.

While some of his work has interesting echoes of familiarity (his Nick Berg analysis reads like a rehash of our famous thread) and possibly even truth, his well-beyond-the-top presentation severely hurts any hope of achieving credibility.

Here's a prime example of a conspiracy theorist with maybe the right intentions, but his unfortunately intense style prevents any possibility that the message may travel outside conspiracy circles.

(Wonders why they're always like this.)

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh yeah, this is a reputable site for unbiased information (not!!). I may be misremembering, but wasn't this the same site that predicted somesort of chem-bio-dirtybomb attack during the last presidential go-'round? If not please someone correct me. Vox seems to be less concerned with accuracy in their stories, and more with spewing their unrelenting hatred and anger at Pres. Bush, and his administration.
I don't know a whole lot about the people who run the Vox site, but paranoia seems to be rampant. I mean seriously, not every break in is a black bag job. Sometimes a burglary is just that.
Just an aside, if the cia is so all powerful, running the media giants, etc...
could they not hire someone a bit more ummm... well competant to handle the bomb making operations?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I was about to start a thread on this. I thought no one posted but to bump this up it really did happen.

Michael T. Meiring had basked in the shadow of inscrutability. By some accounts, he is a treasure hunter, and a physician who dabbled in herbal medicine. There is mention of a wife, a nurse who worked in a hospital in California. He doesn’t smoke, and drinks only occasionally.

It is said he has been in and out of Davao City for the past 10 years, always staying in Suite 306 of the Evergreen Hotel. The talk in Davao is that Meiring hobnobs with influential political personalities in Mindanao, among them Nur Misuari and Hashim Salamat.

An explosion in his Davao hotel suite on May 16 ripped off that mantle of obscurity, exposing Meiring to the public limelight. What has been revealed, however, is a more complex man whose trail leads back to South Africa and a box supposedly containing US Federal Reserve notes.

Since the May 16 blast, there have been attempts by authorities to keep the circumstances surrounding the incident hush-hush.

Note: ATS screws the links up so click this then just add this at the end

Before the Mayor of the city got a chance to question him, he was gone.

An irked Mayor Rodrigo Duterte confirmed today that agents of the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) spirited out of a hospital room here on May 19 an American national responsible for the blast inside a budget hotel room on May 16.

www.nogw.com...

A judge in Davao City said he already issued a certification from court last week for the extradition of an American national who nearly died when a bomb exploded in his hotel room on May 16, 2002.

Regional Trial Court Branch 13 Judge Isaac Robillo said he issued the certification upon the request of the City Prosecutor's Office (CPO), saying the case against Michael Terrence Meiring was shelved in 2003 yet.

www.sunstar.com.ph...

TOP LAWMAKERS in the Philippines and the United States yesterday questioned the creation by Washington of new battlefield spy teams for clandestine missions, including counterterrorism operations, in foreign countries.

Pimentel called for an inquiry into the creation of the new US espionage units while citing the case of an American who left the country in May 2002 while facing charges of possessing an explosive in Davao.

Pimentel related the case of one Michael Meiring who was hurt when a bomb exploded in his hotel room in Davao. He said he found it curious that three US Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and the US vice consul visited Meiring in the hospital.

archive.inquirer.net...

top topics

join