It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw some pictures of the war...*Explicit*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
First, doesn't anyone remember some of the things that were done in previous wars? Vietnam perhaps?

And secondly, you do realise that we have 15,000 to 20,000 mercenaries working for the Military as well - and god only knows how they conduct themselves.

One yes things like that did happen but in most cases people were held accountable for it like in the My Lai massacre. The vietnam war wasn't what Platoon and John Kerry would have you believe. I find it funny you mention previous wars because yes that sort of thing has happened but in today's world of international media, UAVs, and high speed internet word travels very fast so if in fact there was a secret furnance where people where thrown into it would more than likely receive just a little attention.

And second a contractor isn't a mercenary its someone with a job whose trying to do their job. Just because some are former military doesn't mean contractors are a group of heavily armed thugs.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Mercenaries are frowned upon by The Commisioned. Mostly because they make ALOT of money, but they also claim that they are only in it for the Money, and I have actually witnessed(Through my Parents ofcourse) That mercenaries don't do the job aswell. I wouldn't find that they would be motivated enough to randomly kill some innocents, much less do their actual job. Unlike Active duty peoples, they would rather save their own hides before they risk everything for the best possible outcome.

And by Mercenaries I mean Contractors. Scum Sucking Contractors! I don't really dislike them, because they have alot of balls. It's not Nesscesary for them to go half way around the world, seperated from their kids for atleast a year. Also, into the line of Fire(Sometimes) They aren't even armed, or given any type of Defense, by the Armed Forces. They bring what they work with.

I think it is true though, that the French Foreign Legion was there at the beggining, I don't know if they are still there. But they are Mercenaries... I only read about them doing Disposals, like with Militiant Weaponry and such and such. But come on... They're French.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokasion
First of all, no ONE person is in charge of ALL the Contractors, there are ATLEAST three different companies over there. LockheedMartin I know is the biggest, CACI was over there, but L.M. Recently took over for them. If your friends dad claims to be Incharge of all the Contractors, he's a Country Manager for ONE Contracting company, who only gathers info from those under him. While doing so, he collects propoganda. There are ALOT of Intellegence Anylysts over there that are Contractors. Think of your friends dad as the Unexperienced Officer, (Which he probably was in the military.) He was never an NCO so he doesn't know EXACTLY what he's looking at, but he has a good Idea. When he starts receiving pictures and stories of things that have happened They are mostlikely Propoganda. I'm curious as to how he came across these pictures, because most Propoganda documents are scanned and posted on Secret Websites (Fort Knox Secret -> Topsecret Specialty Clearance Internet Server, something like that.) Country managers are there to look out for those people, give orders, and such and such. They aren't compiling articles, gathering intel, or planing routes. They are making sure the people under him get this done. Someone in charge doesn't nescesarly know more than someone doing the work. Especially since the INTEL field works with a Need To Know method. If you don't need to know, don't worry about it. Focus on your work, and please do it, instead of getting distracted. So, while we need Officers/Country Managers/Department Managers, It doesn't mean they are all knowing. They're just there to make sure the job gets done.

Very good point. There are dozens and dozens of companies over here, over 100,000 contractors in country. Each company has a country manager. No one man is "in charge of all the contractors".

The cat looks like it was caught by a camp vector control officer. There are dogs and cat's that look alot worse over here. Many of them are diseased or injured. Iraqi's aren't real big on having pet's. Cat's are kept around for rodent control. But not kept as pets per se. Dog's are just considered "dirty".

The limbs in the "trash". Looks more like medical waste, than anything else. Especially with the reddish-pink trash bags.

The "furnace", could be just that. As far as disposing of humans in it, highly doubtful.

Also, our soldiers over here don't just run over people with their tanks "just to do it". Use some common sense here.

Don't get caught up in the hysteria. There's alot of "gallows humor" over here. How else can you expect to deal with everything over here?
Just because you know "someone who heard someone say that they heard a soldier say this...", doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

The media can report from outside their Baghdad hotel all they want to. Unless you've actually been here or are here presently, it's almost impossible to understand what's actually going on here. The politicians sure as hell don't know, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

This next one probably has to be the worst I have seen. Not really a case of mutilation or nastyness, but more of a torture chamber. Out in the middle of the desert in Iraq, you will find a furnace. With whiteish, powderish, and a little bit of blackish all mixed together, dripping from a horizontal cylinder about 3 feet by 5 feet. It is a furnace where Americans throw innocent people in for no apperaent reason. I guess its to kill boredom. A personal crematory where they force live people in it.

I highly doubt they kill for bordem as you said IMO they probaly kill suspected insergents that they dont have enough evidence to prosicute themselves

Yeah you higly doubt they kill for boredom, even tho theres a video of contractors using Iraqis for target practice released less then a month ago...

This is the sad part, theres hundreds of pictures of dead babies and children killed by the US and its contractors, i guess its a way for the US to try and scare the resistance into submission, afterall the US thinks its ok for itself to torture people, why not kill and mutilate while there at it.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

One yes things like that did happen but in most cases people were held accountable for it like in the My Lai massacre. The vietnam war wasn't what Platoon and John Kerry would have you believe. I find it funny you mention previous wars because yes that sort of thing has happened but in today's world of international media, UAVs, and high speed internet word travels very fast so if in fact there was a secret furnance where people where thrown into it would more than likely receive just a little attention.

And second a contractor isn't a mercenary its someone with a job whose trying to do their job. Just because some are former military doesn't mean contractors are a group of heavily armed thugs.

The war in Vietnam recieved so much air times, and was 100x more open this Iraq, so it makes sense people where probably caught for crimes, the US kill non embedded journalists in Iraq to stop the spreading of information. Why would UAVs controlled by people sitting in army bases in America report any illegal practices they see?

the contractors ARE mercs, just the US has coined them a new name, one which sounds cleaner and doesnt bring back memories of US funded death squads in South America and other places.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by Jadette
First, doesn't anyone remember some of the things that were done in previous wars? Vietnam perhaps?

And secondly, you do realise that we have 15,000 to 20,000 mercenaries working for the Military as well - and god only knows how they conduct themselves.

I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I wasn't trying to say this furnace was necessarily legimate, or even the other pictures, just trying to point out to those claiming that there's no way anything like that could happen that they were wrong.

Kerry, My Lai, Hollywood and other current soundbytes aside, there's plenty of legimate sources for the sort of behavior that I'm talking about. Decades of records from every war since WWI, when wars often contained civilian populations as a factor.

And again, we're having a bit of confusion, since I wasn't necessarily claiming these contractors that were mentioned are in any capacity soldiering. It wasn't clear in the posts I read here.

But there are hired Mercenaries who ARE fighting under our command, and these men aren't necessarily as disciplined as our soldiers. These men are whom I'm speaking about.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All the back and forth debate about what are "contractors" and whether or not people get legs blown off for fun doesn't really cover the topic of the thread. Which was a bunch of images that supposedly showed American attrocites.

I'm still waiting on either more conclusive pics because the ones presented as pointed out a couple times look like a bag of medical supplies, a structure full of ash, and a one eyed cat. I don't really see clear cut evidence of human furnaces or cat's who have lost eyes to assault rifles.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
First off, I like animals. I especially like cats. I have two. And I certainly detest animal abuse. However, as bad as this might sound, I am dumbfounded that so much attention is given to a dead cat. Did anyone notice pictures of dead people?

War is an awful business. People -- on both sides, on every side -- get hurt, maimed and killed. I feel sad for the cat. I feel sad for all the animals; dogs, domestic animals etc. But I save my outrage, my compassion and my grief, in this case, for the men, women and children -- the innocents -- who are killed by either side while simply trying to survive.

The focus on this thread seems to be based upon a dead cat, yes, but also upon the type of man -- and I use this term loosely -- who would kill an animal much less another man. And, I presume, the type of man who would kill for enjoyment. No professional army condones such atrocities. No professional soldier condones this sort of behavior. However, again, there are indeed people on both sides who do behave in this manner and they are NOT professionals, not soldiers, not people who care about morals or the will of God on either side. They are moral-less. Unfortunately, war, battle, provides such "men" the opportunity to prove that, collectively, we are less far along that evolutionary ladder than that dead cat.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The red plastic bag with the body parts looks like hospital amputation. They probably burn the body parts in the so-called furnace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join