It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw some pictures of the war...*Explicit*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
My friends dad is the head of all of the contractors out in Iraq at the moment and he decided to send them some pictures back in 2004. He's pretty much in the middle of the action. I just saw some of the pictures today. I must say, people over there are disqusting. What even shocked me the most is the American people doing what they are doing to innocent people over there. What really got me was about three pictures. Ill start off, least to worse.

If you have a weak stomache, this may be too explicit for you, press your browswers back button now.

The first thing I came across was a cat. Not just any old cat but a mangy cat. I guess that the people over there decided they wanted some target practice. This cat was locked up in a cage, one eye completely removed from its head, and its front right leg taken off and mutilated.

Second, body parts, in a trash can. Blood was dripping off of them. My friends dad actauly knew this man before and after his incident. He asked him "Hey what happend to you?" The man responded, "The Americans blew off my leg and arm and took them with them." I couldnt believe this, a man doing now harm what so ever, was also, target practice. It was his left leg, right arm. Just tossed away in a trash can.

This next one probably has to be the worst I have seen. Not really a case of mutilation or nastyness, but more of a torture chamber. Out in the middle of the desert in Iraq, you will find a furnace. With whiteish, powderish, and a little bit of blackish all mixed together, dripping from a horizontal cylinder about 3 feet by 5 feet. It is a furnace where peopole put other people in (alive) for no apperaent reason.

Familys at home, when you think about war, what do you think? Shooting and running? Thats probably all. But there is much more. One of my other friends, her brother is over there right now, she says that they run over civlians with tanks all the time just to do it. I guess its nothing bad really. And to continue on with my rant, am I really paying my taxes so that the government can do this?!

[edit on 12/21/0505 by brodband]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This next one probably has to be the worst I have seen. Not really a case of mutilation or nastyness, but more of a torture chamber. Out in the middle of the desert in Iraq, you will find a furnace. With whiteish, powderish, and a little bit of blackish all mixed together, dripping from a horizontal cylinder about 3 feet by 5 feet. It is a furnace where Americans throw innocent people in for no apperaent reason. I guess its to kill boredom. A personal crematory where they force live people in it.

I highly doubt they kill for bordem as you said IMO they probaly kill suspected insergents that they dont have enough evidence to prosicute themselves

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brodband
It is a furnace where Americans throw innocent people in for no apperaent reason. A personal crematory where they force live people in it.

Hmmm.. If you really have any evidence of anything even close to that you could be a very rich man. There are people that would kill for that type of information it would have massive propaganda value. Aljazeera alone would pay a whole lot for proof of that type.

Until I see anything like that on some clearly Anti-US news I doubt your claims.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The previous two posters pretty much summed up what I felt like posting when I first opened up this thread. There are rules of conduct in the armed forces and I highly doubt people joy ride tanks to hit people with them. You may be thinking of Haliburton trucks which routinely hit Iraqs as they speed down the highway because simply if they stop they die so if anyone gets in the way they don't make way.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hmmm.....

Quite disturbing, but i doubt it. Some of the american troops are sure a bunch of sick sadists, but no offence man, bt i kind of dout your telling the truth.

Sell em' to the bbc or something, scan em' and post, or do something before i start to think your case is weaker that i do now.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Okay, I have posted the pictures in a remote location away from here.

Arm & Leg 1&2 - i23.photobucket.com...

Furnace - i23.photobucket.com...

And the cat - i23.photobucket.com...

If you want full size images (photobucket resizez them), email me at brodband@abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OK and how can you prove "It is a furnace where Americans throw innocent people in for no apperaent reason. A personal crematory where they force live people in it." ???

Let me think perhaps thats just a furnace

Or how can you prove any of the other stories you claimed went with those pictures for that matter?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
good site for war pics

[Edited for more friendly war images]
www.digitaljournalist.org...

enjoy !!

*Mod edit. Let's not link to gore sights please.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I like how the OP says "pictures of war" and feels the need to remind us that they are "explicit". Who here has any other idea about war other than total hell on earth?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can find and post thousands, literally thousands of pictures from Iraq that depict death, mutilation, and plenty of destruction and put any caption or story behind them I want.

This post is bogus to the hilt.

Just anothers attempt at furthering the agenda of hate agaisnt the west. Its all propaganda...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I must offer a very very very VERY strong warning before you visit the site Im about to suggest.

It is EXTREMELY explicit and should NOT be viewed by those with a weak stomach or who can't stand the site of death/gore.

Again, PLEASE TAKE CAUTION when visiting this website, I don't want to get in trouble for linking something that might offend someone, but it offers the best collection of war pictures and the brutality of it all.

One last warning, I repeat it is VERY EXPLICIT so take caution and heed my warning should you decide to visit it.

[site removed]

It is against the ATS Terms & Conditions to provide links to site with inappropriate content.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
War is ugly. Some people are ugly... You suggest these events are wide spread, but knowing a lot of people over there, I HIGHLY doubt these stories. A few bad/evil soldiers doesn't mean its common. Just like Saddam and his torture crews don't mean all Iraqis are like that.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with the previous sentiments that "a few bad apples doesn't spoil the bunch" and also question the validity of the so called "evidence".

Those photos were very small and very generic. In short they could have come from a number of places not just Iraq.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So, did the soldiers supposedly shoot the cat in the eye, or did they surgically remove it? Unless they used a pellet gun, shooting a cat in the face with an assault rifle is likely gonna do a bit more damage than putting it's eye out. I can't really even make out what's in the trash can, could be chicken for all I could tell. And the furnace is a joke, pretty much anything that is burned turns to ashes, BS through and through.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To be honest,as the others have said - those images are pretty tame and there could be any story behind them. There are plenty of urban legends with similar or worse photographs with amazing yet completely false photos behind them. None of the stories sound very likely, nor would the chances of it being left uncovered be very high.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
While totally off topic, I have seen video taken from *SNIP* used on national tv.

You wouldnt think a big network would take video from a place like that and broadcast it.....

The watermark was even on the video, just half of it on the screen......

Mod Edit: Removed Website Reference.

[edit on 22/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

.223 or even 7.62x39, the other side of the cats head would be gone.

As far as the parts in the trash? That doesnt tlook like an ordinary trash bag to me, It looks more like the red bags hospitals use to dispose of medical waste.

And as far as we know that furnace which doesnt appear to be that big is being used to dispose of said medical waste.

Seriously do you expect the soldiers to somehow re-attach this dudes arm/leg or something? If so why do so many of our own men come back without limbs?

What do you think happens to the limbs our guys loose?
Bring them back in a bottle of formaldehyde and diplay it on the family mantle?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The furnace pic looks like a bomb disposal unit or something.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
First of all, no ONE person is in charge of ALL the Contractors, there are ATLEAST three different companies over there. LockheedMartin I know is the biggest, CACI was over there, but L.M. Recently took over for them. If your friends dad claims to be Incharge of all the Contractors, he's a Country Manager for ONE Contracting company, who only gathers info from those under him. While doing so, he collects propoganda. There are ALOT of Intellegence Anylysts over there that are Contractors. Think of your friends dad as the Unexperienced Officer, (Which he probably was in the military.) He was never an NCO so he doesn't know EXACTLY what he's looking at, but he has a good Idea. When he starts receiving pictures and stories of things that have happened They are mostlikely Propoganda. I'm curious as to how he came across these pictures, because most Propoganda documents are scanned and posted on Secret Websites (Fort Knox Secret -> Topsecret Specialty Clearance Internet Server, something like that.) Country managers are there to look out for those people, give orders, and such and such. They aren't compiling articles, gathering intel, or planing routes. They are making sure the people under him get this done. Someone in charge doesn't nescesarly know more than someone doing the work. Especially since the INTEL field works with a Need To Know method. If you don't need to know, don't worry about it. Focus on your work, and please do it, instead of getting distracted. So, while we need Officers/Country Managers/Department Managers, It doesn't mean they are all knowing. They're just there to make sure the job gets done.

He might have come across propoganda that Iraqi Militiants put out (It won't be the most technologically advanced stuff) but since he doesn't know exactly what he's looking at, his imagination is left to fill in the blanks. this is where his beliefs come in; is this a bad war, good war, am I liberal, conservative, cynic? So, don't believe everything you get, even if you think it's from a good source.

I can say that Abu Khurab(sp?) was probably the worse incident, and possibly will be the worst. My mom is working in Iraq now, as a Department Manager (The good, NCO route kind.) While also compiling articles. But supposedly they are better than the people that were there. A furnace is a Furnace, and if you could only here the stories from people that actually travel Iraq, and don't just sit in a cubicle, You might decide that they are alot happier than they were. Don't give into propoganda, it's the enemy on both sides... And people usually tend to shoot down any propoganda America puts up, since they are always on the lookout for it. So the government has more or less, stopped trying. I say, don't look at the bad things that a few trouble makers are causing, but look at that bridge that has gone up, that road that's been paved, that city block that has been secured. No one reports that on the news.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
First, doesn't anyone remember some of the things that were done in previous wars? Vietnam perhaps?

And secondly, you do realise that we have 15,000 to 20,000 mercenaries working for the Military as well - and god only knows how they conduct themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join