It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice circles made by other life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Could these ice circles that were found man made or made by other life? Just like the crop circles being made...there is no good answer to what it could be... take a look at this link and tell me what you think.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Looks pretty easy to fake. All english people know that the crop circles were fake. It was to do with EU farm quotas. If farmers produce too much corn then they receive a fine. So if the farmer was above quota all he would do is make some circles to destroy the corn and then say "Oh look aliens did it" and thereby avoid getting a fine. Afterwards people continued to make the circles because stupid Americans and Japanese tourists would come and look at them thinking aliens did it and its good fun to laugh at them.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Most ice circles occur naturally. Sometimes you will see circles that seem to have melted in the snow covering ice.

The etched ones, I do not know how they could form though.

Dont even get me started on crop circles.

Nobody listens anyways.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Most ice circles occur naturally. Sometimes you will see circles that seem to have melted in the snow covering ice.

The etched ones, I do not know how they could form though.

Dont even get me started on crop circles.

Nobody listens anyways.

What do you think of crop circles? I am interested to know.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i think half of crop cricles are man made and the other half are real... i have seen a documentary on how they make them and they seem to make mistakes.... but the real crop cricles were so finely made that it would be impossible for humans to create them...especially in under 12 hours... i saw a video that showed a sphere creating a crop circle on a field and it shocked me...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
englishman100 - Wow, didn't know that. How does the English government try to counter these claims? Or do they openly accept farmers are willing to take damage in lieu of paying their fines. I guess if it doesn't hurt tourism, they are all benefitting from the ruse.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
i think half of crop cricles are man made and the other half are real... i have seen a documentary on how they make them and they seem to make mistakes.... but the real crop cricles were so finely made that it would be impossible for humans to create them...especially in under 12 hours... i saw a video that showed a sphere creating a crop circle on a field and it shocked me...

yea those spheres you saw are called orbs...and they do make crop circles...i think i seen that same video

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

i saw a video that showed a sphere creating a crop circle on a field and it shocked me...

That one is fake, unfortuantely. For several years I thought that that one was the best footage ever..

Regarding the circles, they have been occouring for many years. But it isnt isolated to ice and fields - There are lots of reports/pictures and such of circles everywhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Whoever wrote that 'article' must not get outside very much during the winter. Very common and very natural.

Like the 'mysterious orbs of light' seen around the supposed crop circles -- quite natural. Campers see them all the time on summer nights.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
well i havn't witnessed any ice circles forming naturally but who knows that much bout crop circles?... you said the orbs are fake? are u positive? i saw the video on television...they showed it on sci fi lol...not sure if they said it was fake...they actually proved it to be real

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Underground Springs are responsible for the rings. I live in an area with over 400 natural springs from limestone caverns. In the winter this is a normal occurance.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i think your thinking of this video
It's been proven fake but its still kind of fun to watch.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by englishman100
Looks pretty easy to fake. All english people know that the crop circles were fake. It was to do with EU farm quotas. If farmers produce too much corn then they receive a fine. So if the farmer was above quota all he would do is make some circles to destroy the corn and then say "Oh look aliens did it" and thereby avoid getting a fine. Afterwards people continued to make the circles because stupid Americans and Japanese tourists would come and look at them thinking aliens did it and its good fun to laugh at them.

How can you prove this?
There are many threads on this, i come from the UK and it is not the general thought.

Links please.
There are many sites that say crops can not be cut in this way, so do u suppose a farmer decides to got out and make a fanastic design just for that reason??....

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I did a quick Google search to see if there are any other similar cases of 'Ice Circles'. Here are the top few that came up:

www.hbccufo.org...
www.rense.com...
home.wanadoo.nl...
www.worldofthestrange.com...
uk.kornsirkler.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There was a program on Sky One in the UK on December 19th called, "Danny Wallace's Hoax Files". Danny went through a list of his 19 top hoaxes, including a women who became the first pointless celebrity in 1726 by giving birth to rabbits. It turned out she actually stuffed a rabbit inside of her while a doctor wasn't looking and "gave birth".

Anyway, I believe the crop circles were number one in his list.

"One summers evening in 1978 after several pints in the Percy Hobbs Doug Bower and Dave Chorley were taking the air on a bridle path on the Longwood Estate, near Cheesefoot Head. They were talking about UFOs. Bower (who used to live in Melbourne, Australia) recalled a case in Queensland, where a UFO had reportedly ascended from a swirled nest of marsh-grass. 'What do you think would happen if we put a nest over there?' Bower joked to Chorley, pointing to a nearby wheatfield. 'People would think a flying saucer had landed." Jim Schnabel - Round in Circles
Click here to read more

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Right, here's my 2ps worth...i would agree that alot of the crop circles we see today are fake, whilst keeping my mind open to one or two that may be genuine. However what we should all rememember is that crop circles is not a modern day event. You only have to go back into history right back to the Middle Ages to see that crop circles were in existence then. I dont think anyone can hoax this over a 1,000 year period!!
So, anyone care to explain the historical angle??

[edit on 23/12/05 by Wirral Bagpuss]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

...you said the orbs are fake? are u positive? i saw the video on television...they showed it on sci fi lol...not sure if they said it was fake...they actually proved it to be real

They are called meadow lights or grass flashes. There are many local terms. They commonly form over fields and meadows during late summer evenings when the humidity is low. Has something to do with the temperature differential between ground and very still air. A meteorologist tried to explain it to me once but it went over my head. The alcohol I was consuming at the time may have contributed to my lack of understanding...

I see them while camping.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Heres a good link..that goes into good details about orbs.and starseeds..check it out
...and you might wanna check out the other stuff too..its a good read

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

[edit on 23-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
Heres a good link..that goes into good details about orbs.and starseeds..check it out
...and you might wanna check out the other stuff too..its a good read

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

[edit on 23-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

LOL!!!!!

That's the best argument yet against the legalization of drugs.

top topics

join