It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few Points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just like to make a few points, relating to Titors prediction and story. Correct me if im wrong!

1. The best way to find out whether he was a hoax or truly from the future is to track down his grandfather and find out from him whether or not John Titor did vist him in 1975 to get the 5100.

2. He said he was in the army but doesn't say which, as he says he fought against the US Army and not actually for the army. So that kinda eliminates any queries over his millitary service for time traveling.

3. Just an intersting point, why did he stop in 2000/2001?

4. Or to determine whether he is a hoax or not contact his parents. (though he did say they are not to be disturbed relating to his "so" visit), even though he says they cannot remember his visit in 00/01 in 2036 surely they would now only 4 years since his departure back to 2036

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Jimbo_Nitro]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sure this is in the right area of the site...but I guess I'll leave that to the mods.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'd be careful, Byrd will shout at you!

Apparently ATS tracked his IP and he was some college student or something, FROM PRESENT DAY

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Titor was never on ATS.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I never said that. I said his IP was traced and it turned out to be some kid so they say

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here are a few of the THOUSANDS of thread already dealing with this topic.

Simply do a search and maybe add to one of the ones running already as the ideas you propse have been discussed here already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy, and happy TITOR'ING

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 21-12-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yea, like i said, theyll shout at you. Everyone HATES!!!!! JT....

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
Yea, like i said, theyll shout at you. Everyone HATES!!!!! JT....

I wasn't shouting...if I were IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS AND THEN A MOD WOULD SHOUT AT ME FOR USING ALL CAPS.

As a matter of fact John Titor is a very nice man, the last time we had tea together it went quite well, so I for one do not hate him.

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 21-12-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
DUH i didnt SAY you were shouting lets STOP shouting about SHOUTING about talking about JT.....

im so confused now.......

BTW i meant everyone hates hearing about him, there are too many threads on him.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Shadow88]

top topics

join