It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Freemasons win lawsuit against 'whistleblowers' site

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
as to the defence of masons in general, pertaining to the title of this thread: There was going to be a man joining my lodge the begining of this month. We found that after investigating him that he was an upstanding member of the comunity, he was also part of the Jacee's I think they are like Kawanas. Before he was to recieve his first degree in masonry we discovered that he was found guilty of trying to get in the pants of some 16 year old girl and she told authorities. Thank G*d he didn't succeed. But he is now forever banned from joining a Masonic lodge in the jursidiction of michigan. period. We do not condone it nor will we put up with something morally desgusting!!! Especially, against children that we have to protect.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Extracted from ASIC's database at 12:03:08 on 31/01/2006
ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS INC
Name ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS INC
NSW Y1115507

Type Associations
Registration Date 12/10/1990
Next Review Date Unknown
Status Registered
Principal Place of Business not available
Jurisdiction Department of Fair Trading, New South Wales

No document list available for this organisation type

Now please see this next example:

Extracted from ASIC's database at 12:08:59 on 31/01/2006
ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS INCORPORATED
Name ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS INCORPORATED
ARBN 062 646 155

ABN 40 062 646 155

Type Registered Australian Body
Registration Date 05/04/1994
Next Review Date Unknown
Status Registered
Locality of Registered Office Surry Hills NSW 2010
Jurisdiction Australian Securities & Investments Commission

These are the documents that ASIC has most recently received from or in relation to this organisation. Page numbers are shown if processing is complete and the document is available for purchase.
Date Number Pages Description
Various documents...

Can anyone else see the discrepancies?

[edit on 30-1-2006 by NJE777]

[edit on 30-1-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

Can anyone else see the discrepancies?

I'm a little confused as to what you mean. Are you referring to O.T.O.'s website registration in Australia, and if so, why would that be an issue? It's been a long time since I was a member of O.T.O., and I have some problems with the way that organization is administered, but for the most part, the O.T.O. members are fine folks, and I still don't understand the witchhunt against them down under.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I came across this page made by the guy currently being sued by O.T.O. Bizarre to say the least.
www.gaiaguys.net...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
I came across this page made by the guy currently being sued by O.T.O. Bizarre to say the least.
www.gaiaguys.net...

Not really 'bizarre,' just silly. Three wavy lines, oh no, run for cover!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I must say that excentric rituals within O.T.O. only will fuel suspicions of foul play on its members. I'm not saying those members are guilty of committing a crime, just that given human nature people will start to think the possibility is there. That's what you get when you do a lot of stuff behind closed doors.

I think that if anyone with a reasonable half logical brain in their heads goes over to gaiaguysnet website and reads/looks at all the evidentual material proof there which could support the alleged view/claim/fact as to wether or not O.T.O. members may have engaged in sadistic rituals, and pedophile criminal acts on children as well as committing all sorts of other crimes too, in my opinion anyone with a normal intellectual logical brain in their head, should easily be able to work out in next to no time that O.T.O. members do in fact perform all these alleged criminal acts and serious crime's against people and society. I believe that Gaiaguysnet website have provided sufficent proof far beyond a reasonable doubt to support all their astonishing claims about what O.T.O. members are guilty of, and I think that anyone who is continuously publicising, protecting and makes attempts to dispute /debunk what's at gaiaguysnet website as sheer nonsense/false, like how TerraX here is exactly doing, in my opinion are doing that because they are a O.T.O. member or are a Freemason. I cannot see any good or valid reason why anyone would dispute what's at Gaiaguysnet as being sheer nonsense when it's plainly and clearly the truth. I can't see any good reason why TerraX could be disputing the O.T.O. material/claims at gaiaguysnet website, other then TerraX must be doing that because TerraX is an O.T.O. member or Freemason.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Uh was the Judge on the trial a freemason? Were all the lawyers or barristers too?

Just because the 'system' finds itself innocent does not mean that it is in fact innocent.

I also find all this talk about different organizations to be a bit funny, they are like all the NGO's, non-profits etc that say they are all different too. They all came from the same seed sown by the Rockefellers/Rothschilds.

Cug

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by vestri
I believe that Gaiaguysnet website have provided sufficent proof far beyond a reasonable doubt to support all their astonishing claims about what O.T.O. members are guilty of, and I think that anyone who is continuously publicising, protecting and makes attempts to dispute /debunk what's at gaiaguysnet website as sheer nonsense/false, like how TerraX here is exactly doing, in my opinion are doing that because they are a O.T.O. member or are a Freemason.

OK lets take it one step at a time.

How about picking one "fact" from their website, and then tell us why you feel it's correct.

Oh BTW TerraX really has not done that much debunking, in fact the the part you quoted was not exactly positive about the O.T.O.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Uh was the Judge on the trial a freemason? Were all the lawyers or barristers too?

Just because the 'system' finds itself innocent does not mean that it is in fact innocent.

Why do so few people understand the 'Grand Canyon of a gap', between truth and law; justice and courts?
Police understand it too well, hence their term,"Catch and kill your own."

Well the detective who's now been 'cleared' of his CONVICTION of a child sex crime in Sierra Leone, has just been re-employed by Victoria Police.

All the P.C., civil liberty, could, should, maybe garbage aside, to those who have dealt with Victoria Police and Justice Department corruption, first hand, this is a clear, "Catch and kill your own (before we get you first)" message from that 'brotherhood'.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think Suzy Ryan just likes to stir up crap. After reading Several of his posts.. his words carry no weight. I'm almost one step away from ignoring him.

I have never heard of any Mason in my state ever being convicted of a sexual crime. If they were they would not be allowed in the fraternity, or would probably be suspended and kicked out if found guilty of such a charge.

I am a part of the investigating committee for my lodge. We pull criminal records on people and make sure they are not bad people. If you're a felon, a bum, or dont come recommended you don't get in. It's not a FBI Background check, just an hour of investigation. Believe it or not some people don't cut the mustard.

Quantity comes from Quality.

I have to agree with Masonic Lights comments about more child abuse stemming from Christian families instead of "Satanic Ritual Abuse." In fact why haven't I heard anything about Satanic Ritual Abuse in the past several years.. yet I see Catholic court settlements over abuse scandals. Oh yeah, I forgot, the satanists own the mass media.

I'm
at most of this discussion.

Have any of you heard about Perverted Justice?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARIST0CRAT
I think Suzy Ryan just likes to stir up crap. After reading Several of his posts.. his words carry no weight.

Fine, ignor my little add on explanations of how and why the problems of Child Sex Rings and International Sex Slavery, that SO MANY OTHERS ARE POSTING, FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA, are not being justly dealt with.

Those who can and want to, 'do the math', will start to understand why convictions of those making BILLIONS in the Human Sex Slave Trade, fail.

Fools, liers and those involved, will keep giving thanks for posts like your.

'Like', but 'smarter'. IF, PROBABLY, SUSPENDED, FBI checks in Victoria, Australia(!?); you are chanting your own mantra, not responding to my posts, other than telling those of your ilk, and who you want 'on side', to shut their eyes and mind whenever I post.
There are other masons and paedophiles that do a much better job of, 'spin them into silence', than you.

I can't "stir up crap" that isn't there but now that the world knows of the Multi-Billion Dollar International Sex Slave Industry (F.B.I has the figures too), what are your "better than good men" 'brothers' going to do to stop it?

Those of us who don't have our own "brotherhood" of police, legal eagles, judges and politicians are tired of banging our heads against their Black Brickwalls of Corruption, Lies, Blackmail (shut up or your kid's next) and Murder.

I'd love to think you really are in the dark about this epidemic of evil, but masons keep reassuring us that you lot are wise, educated, enlightened folk who should know more about the world than the average Oprah viewer, so...is it my words on the 'subject' you say have no weight, or the explanations of how it grows, bearly hindered?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think he's probably more irked at the fact that you're just postulating theories that have no basis in reality. First you're working with some kind of assumption that Masons are at the centre of this web of ritual abuse, and then you switch to asking what the Masons are going to do to fight the abuse...

It's a bit bizarre and incoherent, to be honest.

If you had some facts to work with, apart from "there's a giant network of child molesters out there", maybe your message could be made clearer in your own mind as well as ours.

I'm sure nobody here supports child abuse, but you've made nasty little insinuations throughout the whole thread, Suzy.

Cug

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
applesnoranges, good name and it applies to this thread.

Apples = The idea that the O.T.O. (and masons as the site in question wrongly thinks O.T.O. = masons) is involved is organized child abuse.

Oranges = the fact Child abuse exists, is horrible, and is in some cases organized.

BTW I'm still waiting for anyone to post why they think the charges on the site are "facts." (or even better why they think it's the O.T.O. that is doing it. The site is question never said why it thinks it's the O.T.O. Just that they "discovered it")

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hmm...

His/her post is gone, and The Diversity Day thread he/she was referring to has also apparently been deleted

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's been a while, but last time I browsed the Gaiaguys site, I'm sure I read that the OTO were attempting to sue Gaiaguys for publishing information contained within OTO's own introductory blurb ! It made OTO sound hysterical, panicked and non too organised, as well as making them appear ridiculous.

Certainly, there will be a lot of old men in nursing homes wishing they'd used their time on earth a whole lot better than to fraternise with those of similarly bestial and perverted tendencies while they were all young.

Age old wisdom advises that those who play with fire will one day get burned. No group, association, cult or religion possesses the power to safeguard its members indefinitely. Those members, once their usefulness is gone, are abandoned not only by their peers, but also by the lusts which once drove them. Burnt out and friendless, they retreat to beige cardigans and slippers and spend their long days attempting to deny or forget the atrocities they committed in the past. Their nights are a torment of anticipation as they await their discharge by Life. Their earlier confidence in their own invincibility returns to mock them; quite often they attempt to return to the safety of their childhood religion, but it's futile because they contemptuously closed those doors long ago. They die screaming, though often unheard. Nurses report that when their lifeless bodies are discovered, their features are contorted in horror. Their scratchy, terrified. deathbed confessions are dismissed for the worthlessness they are. It's to be doubted that Crowley's in a position to grant them any comfort.

That there is organised pedophilia in the Nothern Rivers seems beyond doubt. In fact, there are some worried worthies there right now, apparently. Seems one of their procurers from the 80's and 90's found God, underwent exorcism and is now fighting belatedly on behalf of all those runaways and homeless children lured into supposedly 'benevolent' children's services back then. The ex-procurer apparently possesses photos, recordings, names and the private addresses of the perverts in whose homes the procurer was made welcome, back in the days when harvesting vulnerable children for the enjoyment of perverts was so easy and profitable. Personal retribution is apparently the-go now, seeing the autorities have proven themselves so corrupt. Brings to mind the slaughtered high profile individuals on the south coast of NSW and the individual who found himself at the business end of a chair leg on the Gold Coast some years ago. For the children who survived and lived to tell the story (and/or members of their families), revenge is sweet, apparently.

Like most, I have no particular respect for men who need to belong to secret societies in order they may perpetuate their own arrested development and other infantile preoccupations. A man is as a man does and that's how he's judged by What Matters just a few short years down the track. The rank and file members of all organisations are simply the drudges; the drones; the base of pyramid. They never get even half-close to the apex; they simply try to salve their conscience and ego by pretending. Those at the apex despise the lumps which make up the base of the pyramid. In fact, they despise them even more than does the rest of society. But, you know, to each his own ...

Cug

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

It's been a while, but last time I browsed the Gaiaguys site, I'm sure I read that the OTO were attempting to sue Gaiaguys for publishing information contained within OTO's own introductory blurb ! It made OTO sound hysterical, panicked and non too organised, as well as making them appear ridiculous.

You might want to take another look. The O.T.O. sued them because the GG site claimed the O.T.O. is "a satanic cult engaged in murder, child abuse, child sacrifice and cannibalism, and that the Book of the Law advocates these activities".

As a side the GG's have also claimed that the O.T.O. was "vandalising their post box , flying unmarked jets and helicopters over their property, controlling the weather and organizing a Government proposal for a four lane highway 200 metres from their house".

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yeah, it was actually Gaiaguys who came out looking hysterical and silly... as soon as that wacky website came online.

I find it fascinating to read sites like theirs and Freemasonrywatch, just for the incredible bank of incomprehensible nonsense interspersed with rare moments of clarity.

If people here know (with good reason) that something illegal is going on, they should be heading straight to the cops, not posting on a conspiracy website.

Oh, that's right. The cops are in on it too. The cops, the Freemasons and the candlestick makers guild.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I wasn't able to edit this prior post of mine before so I edited it and posted it again.

I must say that excentric rituals within O.T.O. only will fuel suspicions of foul play on its members. I'm not saying those members are guilty of committing a crime, just that given human nature people will start to think the possibility is there. That's what you get when you do a lot of stuff behind closed doors.

I think that if anyone with a normal intellect brain in their heads goes over to gaiaguysnet website and has a thorough read at all the evidentual material proof which supports the alleged view/claim/fact from gaiaguysnet website that O.T.O. members are engaged in pedophilia, performing sick sadistic rituals acts on children as well as also committing all sorts of other evil crimes at all levels (governmental, media, police, ect) too, I think that if anyone with a normal intellectual brain in their head does this, that they should easily be able to work out in next to no time that O.T.O. members are guilty of all these supposed alleged crimes that gaiaguysnet claims they do. I believe Gaiaguysnet website have provided more then sufficent proof thats far beyond a reasonable doubt which supports all their astonishing claims about what O.T.O. members have done. I also think that anyone who is continuously publicising, protecting and continously making attempts to dispute /debunk what's at gaiaguysnet website as being all sheer nonsense and utter lies, and they doing this without providing any sort of material proof to use to backup their claims to debunk gaiaguysnet website (like how TerraX has been exactly doing here throughout this lengthy thread), I can't think of any legitimate good reason why they would be doing this because the crimes are very serious, but more importantly what type of person would like/want corrupt people representing them in the governmental, media, police department? I cannot see any legitimate good or valid reason why anyone would want to be continously making great efforts to dispute/debunk the OTO material at Gaiaguysnet as being sheer nonsense and lies, only unless they are a O.T.O. member or Freemason themself. Either that or they must be stupid I think. I can't see no legitimate good reason why TerraX would want to be continously going out of his way with all these attempts in this thread to debunk Gaiaguysnet website (without providing any proof), other then he could only be doing that because TerraX must be an O.T.O. member or Freemason himself. If anyone cares to look at some of any of Terrax's past posts (which are about half of all the posts posted in this thread), they should see plenty of things/comments he said which definitely suggests/supports this view, like as this in Terrax's quote from above - "I'm not saying those members are guilty of committing a crime". Why doesn't TerraX say the opposite of what his saying there because all of the things his said in this thread so far about this matter, proves that his thoroughly researched and definitely knows most of the OTO material posted at Gaiaguysnet website and as such TerraX should definitely know that theres plenty of material proof posted at Gaiaguysnet website which proves beyond a doubt that its a fact/proven that some OTO/Freemasons members are guilty of committing crimes! So whats TerraX doing starting off this thread here to debunk Gaiaguysnet website and then throughout this thread rigorously defending and protecting OTO/Freemason pedophiles and criminals if its not because his one of them is why?

[edit on 20-4-2006 by vestri]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vestri
I think that if anyone with a normal intellect brain in their heads goes over to gaiaguysnet website and has a thorough read at all the evidentual material proof which supports the alleged view/claim/fact from gaiaguysnet website that O.T.O. members are engaged in pedophilia, performing sick sadistic rituals acts on children as well as also committing all sorts of other evil crimes at all levels (governmental, media, police, ect) too, I think that if anyone with a normal intellectual brain in their head does this, that they should easily be able to work out in next to no time that O.T.O. members are guilty of all these supposed alleged crimes that gaiaguysnet claims they do.

The court disagreed through their ruling, and so do I. The burden of proof lies upon those making the accusation. Gaiaguys' website contains nothing of the sort, as far as I can see, although I'm interested to know which of their material you consider to be evidence of O.T.O's crimes.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Hi suzy,

I wish to thank you for calling me a baby raper, a murderer, a cannibal, and a pedophile.

All the best seasons greetings to you as well.

Frater C.U.G.

Well said brother.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join