It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Freemasons win lawsuit against 'whistleblowers' site

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I guess Freemasonry then has its sickos like the Christians have them and society in general.

Of course, not every Freemason is satanic. As I understand it, their core belief is that man should not be dominated by belief or superstition, but should enlighten himself in order to take power over creation. He should develop himself to the best he can, and not be blocked in his growth by textbook doctrine.

I can see the charm of this. It's a matter of emancipation against outside forces which tried to steer mankind in a desired direction. This goes way back.

But a point of critique could be that Freemasons make the mistake to confuse self-development with self-centeredness. This can make way for some nasty results, where 'the other' is considered a default enemy, simply because he does not think the same or because he has something you don't. Where surroundings are only there to be taken by your kind instead of being managed for the benefit of all.

In fact, Freemasonry, in its quest for emancipation towards classic religion, has turned 'treat the other like you would want to be treated' around and made it into 'don't consider the other, do as thy will'.

Spinoza's ideal of self-development then turns itself against you and becomes infintely complacent, mentally intolerant towards the other... hateful against creation... greedy for possession... and in the sexual domain I can see how you can eventually arrive at perversion.

That doesn't mean I prefer christianity or islam. It means I prefer Buddhism :-)

Cug

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaT
In fact, Freemasonry, in its quest for emancipation towards classic religion, has turned 'treat the other like you would want to be treated' around and made it into 'don't consider the other, do as thy will'.

Ummm "do as thy will" (sic) has nothing to do with Freemasonry. "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" is the law of Thelema (the religion of the O.T.O.).

It looks like your still confusing the two.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't know, do I ? What about my other points?

Cug

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What about my other points?

Other than being off-topic for this thread (despite it's title, it was the Australian O.T.O. who won the lawsuit not the Freemasons) I have no comments on any of it as I'm not a Mason.

but this bit

This can make way for some nasty results, where 'the other' is considered a default enemy, simply because he does not think the same or because he has something you don't.

Is IMHO the reason behind sites like GG, and most of the anti-Crowley stuff.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

That doesn't mean I prefer christianity or islam. It means I prefer Buddhism :-)

Are you sure? I've seen you made 2 references to 'Creation'. Buddhism doesn't use that word as far as I can tell. en.wikipedia.org...
Or are you referring to a spin-off of Buddhism?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogelfire

Dock6 wrote:
It's clear the OTO used every card in the pack to try to discredit, i.e., 'silence' Gaiaguys.

From what I have been able to gather, I thought O.T.O. used only one card, i.e. the "evidence card." If gaiaguys really had something on them, don't you think they would at least show up at the hearing and argue their case? They didn't even show their faces, let alone offer any real "evidence." Apparently what they did present as a "defense" was considered frivolous.

You're right Vogelfire. Making serious slandering accusations and then not showing up when you're challenged in court leaves much to be desired. Maybe they couldn't defend their position in court and therefore blamed it on the system?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I guess Freemasonry then has its sickos like the Christians have them and society in general.

If you're referring to Crowley, then here's my two point reply:

1. Aleister Crowley was never a regular Mason.
2. I personally do not consider Crowley a "sicko". He not only challenged the establishment at every turn, but did the same to all of his audience. He demanded that his readers think outside the box, whether they wanted to or not.

As I understand it, their core belief is that man should not be dominated by belief or superstition, but should enlighten himself in order to take power over creation. He should develop himself to the best he can, and not be blocked in his growth by textbook doctrine.

This was sort of the basis behind all of the Enlightenment, which included Freemasonry, but Masonry was by no means all of it.

But a point of critique could be that Freemasons make the mistake to confuse self-development with self-centeredness.

If this is true, exactly which Freemasons do this?

That's a really bizarre charge considering the fact that it's directed against an institution who donates over one million dollars per day to charity.

Actually, so do I.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If freemasonry brings out the best in a man,and masons have been in positions of great power for decades,why then does corruption still exist if the best has been brought forward.

Everyone I know sees government as corrupt bodies full of masonic rhetoric that seems so disconected from the average joe.Masons in my area are wealthy & secretive.

If masonry was as good as claimed we would have solved world problematic issues long ago.High level members need to release technologies,and secrets to the human race.We the people are now finally aware that masons are infact scum.

Friend of mine had a grandfather who reached a very high level.He told his grandson to never become involved in this.

All you do is lie,and continue this sherade.We the people are awakening from a very long sleep(millenias infact)

Can't wait till the day when all is exposed and we can finally move forward as a human race collective.More and more of your memberships around the world are leaking out tid-bits of info and this will continue.Skull & Bones(322)must be stopped before ww3 becomes a reality.Its time for high level mason's to come forward,for what will you rule when the living earth begins to cleanse itself of continued destructive behavior.Have fun at Bohemien Grove meeting,and hey broadcast it live around the world so we can all become better men
:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by questions2u
If freemasonry brings out the best in a man,and masons have been in positions of great power for decades,why then does corruption still exist if the best has been brought forward.

When the best are brought forward, they're usually rejected by the masses in favor of the mediocre BS artist. At the beginning of the United States, Masons occupied the highest offices, and the nation was in the right direction. These days, government is controlled by non-Masons in each three branches, and it isn't difficult to see they're not doing quite as good a job as the Masonic forefathers did.

Everyone I know sees government as corrupt bodies full of masonic rhetoric that seems so disconected from the average joe.Masons in my area are wealthy & secretive.

Personally, I don't think you know what you're talking about. There's no such thing as "Masonic rhetoric", and people in government, for the most part, know absolutely nothing about Masonry, or give a flip about it. I also doubt all the Masons in your area are "wealthy & secretive".

masons are infact scum.

Coming from a man of your caliber, I take that as a compliment.

Friend of mine had a grandfather who reached a very high level.He told his grandson to never become involved in this.

I really don't care what your imaginary friends tell you.

All you do is lie,and continue this sherade (sic).

Right back atcha, daddy-o.

Cug

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
newinitiation, instead of just posting links. why don't you pick something you find compelling on the GG site and tell us why you feel it is so?

Gee this request sound familiar.

[edit on 6/1/2006 by Cug]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is the True Face of PIG known as Jesus Christ!

JESUS CHRIST IS, IN TRUTH, THE REAL
GREAT WHORE, THE PROSTITUTE AND KING OF BABYLON=THE 666.

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND CREATED BY THE RATS FROM VATICAN TOGETHER WITH FREEMASONRY

www.gaiaguys.net...

CULT RELIGION:

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

"The most sordid pretext of maximum power in the name of false and mendacious love that literally walks over dead bodies without hesitation or scruple.

Backed by the false doctrine of the New Testament, the Christian cult religion meddles in the politics of all countries. Moreover, it is not embarrassed to interfere in the most intimate family life of human beings --even in the bed of marriage partners--in order even there to attack and destroy the last and most private secrets of human beings.

Now finally has come the time when a stop can be put to all these unscrupulous activities, if man becomes sensible enough, revises his thinking and devotes himself to the real teachings of Jmmanuel. In all likelihood, all those who have bashed their heads against the brick wall of the cult religions deceitful madness and are therefore no longer capable of normal and sensible thinking, will fight and oppose it with all means; and yet, their desperate fight will be in vain because truth will be stronger than any cult-religious mania or dirty lie, even though the lie has been in existence for thousands of years. The scandalous falsehoods of cult religions will now be shattered and destroyed for good, no matter how much the cult religions and all their followers and advocates rebel against it. Finally truth will be victorious, even though it must be secured through great struggles, as it has been written in the Scriptures, which say that the truth will provoke a worldwide catastrophe. However, truth is required and must no longer be silenced. A catastrophe will be understandable if one considers that the cult religions have attained immense power, which so far has enabled them to suppress, with murderous and sordid means, all truths directed against them. They will again attempt to do this, even if it means indulging in murder as has often been the case in the past." - Billy Meier, Talmud Jmmanuel, Introduction

www.gaiaguys.net...

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND CREATED BY THE RATS FROM VATICAN TOGETHER WITH FREEMASONRY

THE RATS FROM VATICAN TOGETHER WITH FREEMASONRY ALL THE TIME

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Holy sheet...

Nah, those Gaia Guys aren't insane at all. Completely well-balanced individuals.

Yep. No paranoid delusions at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adjutor

Is this a Norbert H. Kox Painting? I love Norbie's work!Norbert H. Kox

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Holy sheet...

Nah, those Gaia Guys aren't insane at all. Completely well-balanced individuals.

Yep. No paranoid delusions at all.

Well, I believe you have now met the well-balanced Jose Barreto of Brazil who contributes his web pages to gaiaguys and who has joined forces with the equally well-balanced Dyson Devine of Australia in their anti-Freemasons mission:

The number 666 to those with Christian roots represents "the Devil", "Satan", "the Beast" as portrayed by Christianity, and the spirit of evil as promoted by satanists like Aleister Crowley, the "prophet" and founder of the Ordo Templi Orientis (Eastern Templar Freemasons) in its current form.

Don't you see? O.T.O/Freemasons=everything evil! Jose and Dyson have been "spreading the word" for a number of years now.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
CUG, The reason why I have put up the links is that when people uninformedly criticize and accuse Dyson with their critique when the answers are right there among these articles to dispel whatever objection people might have, It really amounts to nothing more than a cheap shot at Dyson to undermine him, especially considering the fact that he cannot participate on this forum to defend his case in person.

Now only when you people have informed of yourselves from the perspective of the victims, the people working with these poor children, about the actions of various authoritive bodies along with Gaiaguys involvement can you truly come to a non-prejudicial judgement therefore how can I expect to have a decent debate about it with you people if you people are unwilling to inform yourselves of the real facts (Cug?). Just as well the degree of your opposition to Dyson clearly indicates you people have already made up your minds and thereby will not be influenced even if the facts are deemed absolutely truthful.

Of course the truth regarding Freemason's role in the world history is so extensive with so many factors with so many personalities involved that to grasp the enormity and the scope of its involvement would take a lifetime to comprehend BUT there is clearly enough evidence out there for any rational person to come to the conclusion that the upper crust of Freemason are responsible for the worlds woes. The upper echelons of the Freemasons, never mind the bottom rung, have since its inception had an agenda, they have effectively taken over public opinion by the balls through their contamination of our education system, the media, the monetary system, the government and all available tools worth exploiting to their advantage especially with economic and human capital behind closed doors and created an enslaving system through various instruments of laws to effectively control the minds of the masses and to take away their freedom.

There is more to the world we see than meets the eye, for if the common mass of citizens are shackled by the system into an enslaving and thoughtless lifestyle like a sheep, then where can they find the knowledge and the truth to know any different. And if people don't know the origin of their true heritage, history, nature, their true capabilities, powers and the meaning of life then they know not what to do with themselves other than bow to the will of the cunning and the exploiters.

Obviously I could go on and on without so much as resonating a whisper in the ears of most people here but truly are you people for the welfare of a few or are you for the whole of humanity?

Only when you people come to grips with the truth of existence brought to us by billy meier can you really come to know your true place in this world.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by newinitiation
Dear forum

If you at least take a bit of time to at least read some of the articles from some of these links you'll get some idea why its pertinent for us to fight against the poison espoused by such organisations that seem to bring out the evil from our nature.

It's pretty clear from the colourful little exposè on Jesus Christ further up the thread that the people who publish gaiaguys are either profoundly mad or severely misguided.

Either way, it's not credible, or factual, or worth any more of my time.

Cug

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by newinitiation
Now only when you people have informed of yourselves from the perspective of the victims, the people working with these poor children, about the actions of various authoritive bodies along with Gaiaguys involvement can you truly come to a non-prejudicial judgement therefore how can I expect to have a decent debate about it with you people if you people are unwilling to inform yourselves of the real facts (Cug?).

Real facts? How many Thelemic works have you read? I'd wager none. I'm tired of this pussyfooting you people are doing it's time to put up or shut up.

I hereby challenge you to a debate in the debate forum.

Subject: Is the O.T.O. an organized group of child molesters?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Newinitiation,

Your argument rapidly moves from "evidence" for abuse of children, to the upper crust of Freemasons being reponsible for the world's woes, to getting a grip on what Billy Meier has to say in order to understand one's true place in the world!

Out of curiosity, does Billy Meier, "The Prophet of the New Age", say anything about the O.T.O. or Freemasons being paedophiles?

[edit on 2-6-2006 by vogelfire]

[edit on 2-6-2006 by vogelfire]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Prescott Bush/freemason,H.W. Bush/freemason,G.W. Bush freemason,and georgy say's he can't discuss for secrecy reasons.Now that said,masonry brings out the best,so why don't you share it more with all men,get on the new's more,film more of your cerimonies,to show us how wonderful it is.

Some Grandmaster's have been coming forward to say that you are no longer a secrect society but a private one,allow us to invade your privacy,show us how to be better men.

What are your oppinions about Bohemian Grove,its so wonderful to be a mason,why the secrecy.How much are tickets to this wonderful play.

Blair and George 33 degree masons,which makes them great men,no,however support for these men is pretty minimal.

I will say this Mason light,my imaginary friend showed me the rings you guys make,very nice I have to admit.

Skull & Bones members are coming forward with interesting things to say,wow is the internet empowering,they are tired of the secrecy.

Listen closely piramid lovers,some of your fellow brotherhood are leaking stuff into the net,allowing us to see inside your lodges,all over the world,and they paint such a different picture then what you tell us.Who is B.S.ing

Your theory of evoution B.S. Erasmus Darwin,brilliant deception,King James a brillian mason with a lovely bible version,half truth/half lies combo.

Instead of attacking peoples character,which mason do best,show me masonry brings out the best,and then mabye I will come down and show you my nipple.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join