It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alien Technology

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenosis
thats a very good question. Never thought about that. I know its rumered they helped hitler out. so maybe they gave Hitler the technology to create the new guns like machine guns. idk. just my rambling.

The rumor that goes with that is that supposedly the grey aliens gave the germans during ww2 the advanced weapons technology + The Flying Saucer Warcraft Designs (Foo Fighters) + Atomic Bomb Technology which was never put into effect. (Actually the germans did have the technology for an atomic bomb, but it wasn't aliens who gave them it, it was some nazi scientist who apparently didn't want hitler to have the knowledge on atomic bombs so he lied and told hitler that the axis powers didn't have enough to build Atomic Bombs.)




posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
...I have always suspected fiberglass and velcro. perhaps some othe "synthetic" materials as well...



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7
...I have always suspected fiberglass and velcro. perhaps some othe "synthetic" materials as well...





everything you named has been invented by a PERSON , using
common materials found on earth . Through Scientific study.



[edit on 21-12-2005 by Briggs]


[edit on 21-12-2005 by Briggs]



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
Alien and UFO technology has brought us all of those infomercials that want your money including Richard Simmons. I also suspect that they may have a hand in the making of Fruitcake!






I Agree Richard Simmons is a Alien .



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
WOW , if Aliens Have done what all you guys Say they have Done.
Then I think its safe to say that Aliens have no chance of Taking
over this world .......... If they wer in WW2 helping Hitler and he still Lost.

well then i think the Aliens Do a pretty Crappy JOb of helping people.

Not to mention that there so powerfull , But yet they have to wait untill your Asleep before they Abduct you , well atleast most times anyways.

You people have to come up with something better than Failed A - bombs
velcro
Fly swatters
Fiberglass
Kevlar
Machine Guns.

*************************************************


[edit on 21-12-2005 by Briggs]



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

you sound like a bunch of High school drop outs.


...Some people just don't get it...But they do know to define
themselves...



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Whoa, Briggs, easy there big fella',

If there is anything "aliens" may have given us (big IF)
may be from that they actually exist. (please excuse my crummy wording)

Everybody knew that man could not fly, so don't waste your time trying,
until somebody actually DID fly, proving that it CAN be done. All of a sudden
it's no longer a waste of time to start figuring out the possibilities.
By observing these "alien" craft and seeing the flight characteristics they exhibit
shows that IT CAN BE DONE. Now when you put time and energies into
attempting to engineer this kind of stuff, at least you know you're not just running
up a blind alley.

Theox



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
you sound like a bunch of High school drop outs.



You need to take a chill pill dude and stop with the insults. This thread is
completely hypothectical in that it is all speculation since none of it can be proven beyond a doubt. Lots of people believe that Aliens have been influencing and helping civilizations on earth for thousands of years. It is not impractical to believe that perhaps while looking over our shoulders they guided our hands in many various ways! Who's to say it didn't happen! If you wish to add something to the thread then by all means do so but please stop with the verbal attacks.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
no comment.



my bad i apologise.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Briggs]



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You guys are right and I Appologise profusely.


i'll delete my that post.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM

Originally posted by Briggs
you sound like a bunch of High school drop outs.



You need to take a chill pill dude and stop with the insults. This thread is
completely hypothectical in that it is all speculation since none of it can be proven beyond a doubt. Lots of people believe that Aliens have been influencing and helping civilizations on earth for thousands of years. It is not impractical to believe that perhaps while looking over our shoulders they guided our hands in many various ways! Who's to say it didn't happen! If you wish to add something to the thread then by all means do so but please stop with the verbal attacks.


Your right , Sorry.



i agree its completely hypothectical.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenosis
thats a very good question. Never thought about that. I know its rumered they helped hitler out. so maybe they gave Hitler the technology to create the new guns like machine guns. idk. just my rambling.



I herd it was the reptillans who helped hitler,they supposedly gave him ufo making materials...but i also read somewhere that they might have been humanoids who originated in the pleadies,there main headquaters was under the giza platow,but they have been removed..and are no longer a threat



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theox
Whoa, Briggs, easy there big fella',

If there is anything "aliens" may have given us (big IF)
may be from that they actually exist. (please excuse my crummy wording)

Everybody knew that man could not fly, so don't waste your time trying,
until somebody actually DID fly, proving that it CAN be done. All of a sudden
it's no longer a waste of time to start figuring out the possibilities.
By observing these "alien" craft and seeing the flight characteristics they exhibit
shows that IT CAN BE DONE. Now when you put time and energies into
attempting to engineer this kind of stuff, at least you know you're not just running
up a blind alley.

Theox


thx for setting me straight again.
i lost my head for a moment.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theox


If there is anything "aliens" may have given us (big IF)
may be from that they actually exist. (please excuse my crummy wording)

Everybody knew that man could not fly, so don't waste your time trying,
until somebody actually DID fly, proving that it CAN be done. All of a sudden
it's no longer a waste of time to start figuring out the possibilities.
By observing these "alien" craft and seeing the flight characteristics they exhibit
shows that IT CAN BE DONE. Now when you put time and energies into
attempting to engineer this kind of stuff, at least you know you're not just running
up a blind alley.

Theox




good point!....if we have learned how to fly..and travel in space...why isnt it possible for other life forms..who xsisted way before we did.to have already done the same...and if they have been around for millions of years...then there flying abilites would be 100x more better then ours...



[edit on 21-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM
If you had bothered to actually read my post, then you would see that Corso says the technology was integrated into already ongoing R&D projects that the Army had. I never said that this is where the technology came from originaly. But since the Title of the thread is "What technology Aliens brought to Earth' Corso's book is a valid response.


I actually read your post.; please don't try to insult my intelligence by assuming otherwise. My comments were not directed at you, in particular - if they had I would have quoted you directly - but at the whole idea that aliens are required to explain our advances. I used Corso's list as quoted by you as examples (and BTW, wasn't "holograms" on the list at one time? Maybe they're not so mysterious these days.)

The title of the thread is "What technology Aliens brought to Earth", and my answer is, "Aliens are not required in the equation." It seems so much less blunt than "None at all."

I'm glad you agree that human technology originated here on Earth, or you seem to. No, my point is that we humans are quite capable of creating, improving, and generally developing technology on our own, without having to invoke outside superhuman creatures to steer us in the right direction. And again, anyone who thinks we're not capable displays a pretty low opinion of his/her genetic heritage.

Scifi writer L. Sprague de Camp wrote a good book on the subject, "The Ancient Engineers". Heartily recomended.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand


I actually read your post.; please don't try to insult my intelligence by assuming otherwise. My comments were not directed at you, in particular - if they had I would have quoted you directly - but at the whole idea that aliens are required to explain our advances. I used Corso's list as quoted by you as examples (and BTW, wasn't "holograms" on the list at one time? Maybe they're not so mysterious these days.)

The title of the thread is "What technology Aliens brought to Earth", and my answer is, "Aliens are not required in the equation." It seems so much less blunt than "None at all."

I'm glad you agree that human technology originated here on Earth, or you seem to. No, my point is that we humans are quite capable of creating, improving, and generally developing technology on our own, without having to invoke outside superhuman creatures to steer us in the right direction. And again, anyone who thinks we're not capable displays a pretty low opinion of his/her genetic heritage.







If aliens did create us...then we would inherit most if not all there qualites depending on what they wanted us to have....my conclusion is that we always had the minds to build these technologies,but we needed alil help to get us to this point....aliens have been around for millions upon millions of years...so they have gone thru the process of things not working and things that do work...i think we would be alot less advanced if it was not for aliens giving us a boost...they have done it in the past...and they still do it now...



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i have a quesiton for you all...

whats the chain of command regarding research and development and adnvaced scientific technological institutions?

if we can trace back these proponents of our world we might be able to find some answers.

i do know that very large portions of scientific advancements come from universities and scientific journals is it possible for the said proffesor at the university to have been manipulated by the shadow government mib nsa intatitive to make it seem as though certain aspects of society were shifted from a certain proponent to a more advanced one:?

[edit on 21-12-2005 by sturod84]



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Although you say this thread is purely hypothetical, its still a slap in the face of everyone who has worked for our inventions. NOt only that but if aliens had been giving us technology we'd be much further ahead in tech. And lots of their supposed technologies dont work like i would expect them too. Microchips for example are a great invention, but my computer stops working when 3 programs are running, not what id expect from someone who can travel billions of miles. Kevlar can still be penetrated easily. LAsers - we need an entire 747 to burn through a piece of metal, yet again not what id expect.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
the real issue at hand would not be whether they give us things or not its what is on the cutting edge of their leading scientific endevors. something i think no one knows...

abductees are the closest we might be getting to disclosour of these things, whether it be told or observed, theres things to learn that they very well might be willing to let us know.

think about the things that are taking us into higher scientific awareness of the universe, like strings... these things are probably old news to them and they have probably already incorperated signifigant advancments of the field of string mechanics. like we orginize molecules on the nano scale, they are probably thouroughly adept at orginizing sub-atomic machinery. and dare i say hyper dimensional machinery...

and yes im a high school drop out (possible due to the fact there was no highschool UFOLOGY class
)



a lesson in psionics, keep an open mind literaly



[edit on 21-12-2005 by sturod84]



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84


and yes im a high school drop out (possible due to the fact there was no highschool UFOLOGY class
)







The closest thing in school to ufololgy might be aerospace class...or world history...if you got to study mesopatamia...but the funny thing is we never learned anything about there gods...is there something the public schools are trying to hide..i think so



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join