It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange UFO books on eBay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I just purchased these two books off this seller:

EXTRATERRESTRIAL ASTROLOGY

cgi.ebay.com...

"You are bidding on a very rare book published by the now defunct "American Institute of Interplanetary Relations". The book covers ground breaking information on the planets and stars of the zodiac including the types of beings who call these areas home. This book is limited to 500 copies worldwide and is signed by author John David Brodie. The author has informed me that it will likely never be reprinted again. A rare find and an extremely engrossing read."

I VISITED GANYMEDE

cgi.ebay.com...

"You are bidding on the rare English language version of "Yo Visite Ganimedes". The true story of a man taken from his home in the early 70's to the largest moon of Jupiter, called Ganymede and the great super humanity he encountered. 1st edition of a limited press run of 1000 copies worldwide. Buyer pays shipping. Author: Yosip Ibrahim Some chapters are: Origin of the Races, Foundation of the Egyptian Empire, The Final Judgement, The UFO journey and others. This book was the foundation of I.P.R.I. a UFO group in Lima, Peru that claims contact with beings from Ganymede, the largest moon of Jupiter."

Has anyone heard of these books?

I immediately bought them because well...they sound so damn interesting. Especially the ET Astrology book! Can't wait for these books to get here!

[edit on 12/23/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wow, I'm surprised. Not a single reply. I guess these books are old news? No one here has heard of them??

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As a former owner of a gift/book store, I can tell you that there are a million "500 copies or less" authors out there... and many of these stories are variations of other better known situations. Et's, Ghosts, hauntings, energy meditation, energy frequency, gonzo science, you name it...

there are a few gems among them, but largely, you are reading compilations of someone elses work... lots of quotes, and lots of "unnamed sources"

I hope these are the gem version.
good luck

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How could you pass up a book written by the likes of YOSIP IBRHHM ?

Another author not to miss is Gunelda Thurmer. She specializes in alien cookbooks and beauty hints.

I noticed on the Extraterrestial Astrology book, that it is put out by the American Institute of Interplanetary Relations. Sounds like a government publication or maybe a thinktank funded by state department.

Peace on EARTH, good will to men

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
eudaimonia, never heard of either book, but I'm interested in knowing the contents once you have had a chance to read them. and if there's images inside, please share that too.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
When in doubt remember the addage never judge a book by its cover.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
eudaimonia, never heard of either book, but I'm interested in knowing the contents once you have had a chance to read them. and if there's images inside, please share that too.

Of course

[edit on 23-12-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I too look forward to you giving us some insight to these books once you have read them. You can find a lot of awesome books on Ebay. For Christmas my wife bought me Donald Keyhoe's "Flying Saucers from Outerspace", 1953 and "The Flying Saucer Conspiracy", 1955. These are orginal first edition hardbacks with the dust jackets/covers still in great shape. Only cost $10 a piece! I can't wait to get to read them. Happy holidays and please have a safe and joyous Merry Christmas everybody.

---warfactor9

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think I may have read the Ganymede book but that would be a loooong time ago. Back when studying UFOs required picking up books. No idea how many books I've read over the years. The sum is huge though. You know before the puter.
American Institute of Interplanetary Relations are in fact defunct. They were basically a vanity publisher. You could probably find a ton of their stuff for sale at yard sales and such for pennies. The people happy to be rid of stuff they probably payed good money for.
I've read the Keyhoe books and I may in fact have a copy of them still around if I could wade thru the mountain of books and manuscripts, and photos piled around my shack. At least I can make it to the door.
So I say good find and good readin. Oh heres one for ya:
UFO Contact From Planet Koldas: A cosmic Dialogue by Carl Van Vlierden
Get yer hands on that one and read it. Puts BM in a whole new light especially since it came before him.
Holiday wishes and to all agood read.

top topics

join