It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Life: London's Science Museum Exhibit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I post this to start the discussion of whether the exhibit is another step to continue/facilitate public acclimation to alien life.

www.research-tv.com... - There is a video presentation that is a few minutes long in Windows Media Player format. The end of the video states that in 2006, the exhibition will begin a 5-year world-wide tour.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
interresting movie. to bad that i probably won't be able to see the excibit itself. if it comes to norway, it'll probably be shown in our capitol city, oslo. and it costs a lot of money to travel there

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Bah, absolute crap....couldn't stand to watch even half of it.

Why wouldn't the exhibit the EVIDENCE which PROVES aliens EXIST.

Waste of time, if people want to learn more about aliens, they should definately find a better source.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Manincloak]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Manincloak, I'm not so sure the point is to exhibit evidence that aliens exist, but to open the general public's minds to 1) that they might exist 2) they may have physical forms quite different to humans. If the exhibit is a step in the alleged "Public Acclimation" program, then it will be to get people used to seeing other physical forms up close and in person.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Or.....instead of guessing what SOME aliens MAY look like, they could say what the ones they do know of look like.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
Why wouldn't the exhibit the EVIDENCE which PROVES aliens EXIST.

Because there is no scientific evidence that proves intelligent life exists.

instead of guessing what SOME aliens MAY look like, they could say what the ones they do know of look like.

Which ones do we know of then?

[edit on 23-12-2005 by shorty]

top topics

join