It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got a freaky @$$ call on ghost phone!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm a hellova lot closer to the Mexican border... OOPS I said too much.
Nah, I'll be thinking about my Candian comrades, but, if I do run, it'll be to Mexico I flee...
Viva Mexico!!!
- Tass

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
this topic was dead like three days ago how does it keep coming back ??

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Who the hell are you? The friggin content patrol, or what? Get over yourself.

By the way...BUMP! Still is at the top isn't it?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hell, Im enjoying the Tassadar/NSA/CIA soap opeara... Im waiting to see if he ends up in Nuevo Laredo or in a holding cell in Fort Mead...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
there is nothing to be worried about if they really wanted to get u they would have by now so dont worry

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Hell, Im enjoying the Tassadar/NSA/CIA soap opeara... Im waiting to see if he ends up in Nuevo Laredo or in a holding cell in Fort Mead...

I wouldn't be heading through Laredo, the Border Patrol sucks... I'd just walk across the river somewhere, there's an average of one Border Patrol Agent per 10 square miles of border, you just have to know where to cross...

Aye, well thanks for the support dr, at least someone cares...

Originally posted by bourbon
there is nothing to be worried about if they really wanted to get u they would have by now so dont worry

I'm not worried anymore, just still a little shaky, that's all.

tealc, calm down, if all topics died after a day, there would be an avergage of about five posts per thread, and probably 100,000 threads instead of the current 19,000.

Quick, I missed Willy's phone call, details please?

William, I'm very interested in learning why it takes five towers to pinpoint your location instead of three...
I would send you a u2u but, seeing as how you hate me and never reply to my u2us I'll just keep on waiting...

Waiting....
Still waiting...
Getting bored...
No more calls...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Who the hell are you? The friggin content patrol, or what? Get over yourself.

By the way...BUMP! Still is at the top isn't it?

whoa buddy. i just asked what started the conversation back up your the one that needs to get over her self. i asked a question What i got was a typical hormone enraged teenagers answer.
before you get pissed off try and find out what the person is saying

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by tealc]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Don't worry tealc, Valhall's not a teenager, and don't ever call HER a male, she can become, very defensive...

I was just replying because Springer had been messing around with dr as to whether or not I was still alive, and yes I'm alive.
Quicky asked how far i was from Canada, then, I told him I was closer to Mexico.
I'm guessing dr is waiting to see some guy get caught by Border Patrol Agents on CNN and be transported to Levenworth or something

I think you would have been a little shaken up if they had called you too...
- Tass

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i apologize and i fixed the post but She Could Have Responded Alittle Diffrently . if your not a teenager try not to act like one

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
I'm guessing dr is waiting to see some guy got by Border Patrol Agents on CNN and being transported to Levenworth or something

- Tass

I just glance at CNN and Drudge once in a while... just wondering if I would recognize you if you did show up

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Meh, You probably wouldn't...lol

Anyways, here's WOS's phone call, probably unrelated, but I'll go ahead and throw it on:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's from April of last year...
- Tass

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
*refers to a few posts back*

This board is visted by government agents??? Your kidding right ??

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
It was a recorded message and he was being traced...

You would get yourself a visit from the NSa...not something worth doing.

Here's an interesting question.

Since the NSA and CIA are known to do "renditions" of even American citizens, and since there have been KNOWN deaths through torture of those "renditions", that is enough to make someone fearful for their life, should NSA/CIA agents ever come to even TALK to you.

Thus, in ALL jurisdictions in the United States, do you now have a legitimate claim of justifiable homicide (i.e., in fear for your life) if they come to your house?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by slashtrash
*refers to a few posts back*

This board is visted by government agents??? Your kidding right ??

Are you being sarcastic, or did you really not know?

OF COURSE it is being visited. There is also a very good likelihood that the owners of this board have even been given one of those "gag orders" that they cannot talk about it, or the activity behind the scenes ( a "court" order forcing them to give out IP addresses, login identification, e-mail, etc.)

I have in 4 or 5 places pointed out how to spot government agents that have posted on this site. Of course, there is no indication that anybody believes me. On a conspiracy site, that's the very definition of ironic.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Tass maybe you can test out one of the FEMA "Camps" for us! I am sure all of here at ATS would be joining "Happy Camps" soon enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tassadar

(As far as I know) I don't have a "ghost" phone, but what you described with the beeps and clicking is similar to what happened while talking on my home phone last week. At first it sounded like the line was being intercepted. I didn't get a voice message, but it was such an odd sound, never happened before. It sounded like a mixture of Morse code beeps, persistant tapping or clicking, and intermittent dial tone. It lasted for about 25 seconds, along with another strange warped sound in the background. The sound actually reminded me of the sound used in the film Independance Day, when Jeff Goldblum was trying to decipher the code hidden in the satellites. I usually just pass these things off as glitches, but there was something very odd about this sound. I've probably experienced one of the sounds before on a phone, but not in a combination like this, and it lasting that long. I suppose it could have been some sort of electronic interference, as I've recently noticed a new neighbour has an unusual military vehicle, and I assume he's just a visitor, not living there.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If the NSA called me i would do one of three things.

I might talk with them and ask them to meet me.

I might act all stupid and pretend i think they are a telamarketer. I would keep on asking them what they are selling. If they said this is the NSA I would ask what does the NSA sell.

The last thing i might do is tell them they did not call using 1-800-call-att. I would tell them It is free for you and cheep for them. I would then tell them to call back using 1-800-call-att. I would remind them to dial down the center.

LMFAO!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I sure hope that you all are not expecting answers to your questions anytime soon, considering that this thread is from 2003, and according to his profile Tassadar last logged in on March 27, 2006....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join