It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Customs Agents Seize Tamiflu Shipments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Customs agents have intercepted more than 50 shipments of counterfeit Tamiflu, the antiviral drug being stockpiled in anticipation of a bird flu pandemic, marking the first such seizures in the U.S., authorities said Sunday.

The first package was intercepted Nov. 26 at an air mail facility near San Francisco International Airport, said Roxanne Hercules, a spokeswoman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

www.lasvegassun.com...

I suspect that we will be seeing a lot more of these type articles as more people start reading about H5N1. More people are gonna get paranoid and order this stuff online, and it won't be the real stuff. That isn't going to do them any good. People will show their greedy side in a time of need.

Greed is what makes that company produce something that wouldn't even take care of the common cold.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I agree but I would never even take the real drug

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Bootlegged Tamiflu is lots better for you than
the real thing.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i agree i am sure it would be safer... i worry that if they spread that virus and make it so everyone has to take that drug or get a shot.. how i will pull off not taking it... i assume if they came here and force it in me i dont have a choice.. i guess i would have to hide some place ..

brian

new topics

top topics

join