It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My honest opinion on who will be the Antichrist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egypt322
And if the 666 is a date then it is in the real 6th month, December.

But OCT = 8

and NOV = 9

and DEC = 10

Are you sure you correct in your calculations?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Because of religion they will kill each other. When Jesus returns to the Earth the only ones dying will be the true unbelievers and rebels against God Himself. He will have the final say. The payment of sin is death. So it doesn't matter who's religion is right if all you're doing is killing. This is not what Jesus taught. Jesus taught that God is Judge and we get to decide what our fate will be by our love, or lack of it.

Fromabove

can i be an unbeliever and not go to hell if i lead a good life?
or is there only one narrow path to salvation?
also, are you just saying that your religion is right, and then stating it doesn't matter who's religion is right?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
here's a list of the crimes that you can be put to death for in the bible, with citation, though some of it was just mentioned in my last post.

the death penalty:

For Adultery

"And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death." -- Lev.20:10

For Beastiality

"Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death." -- Ex.22:19

"And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast." -- Lev.20:15

"And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." -- Lev.20:16

For Blasphemy

"He that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him." -- Lev.24:16

Yes the standard of righteousness is quite high. The penalty of sin is death. So God in his mercy let Jesus die on the cross to pay the penalty in our stead.
The requirement of blood and death, for sin, that you wish to quote out of context, is satisfied. The price has been paid in full, should you choose to trust in Jesus.

You omit of course the fact that the Levitical law was for the believing Jew, who wished to be part of the chosen people of God. You might think of it as the price for taking on the calling of being a Jewish believer. The model was that they would be a kingdom of priests among the nations. This law was not applicable to an unbelieving gentile. They were under the Noah based law. Moreover there is no call to go and smite non-believers even under the rather strict old testament law.

As for the slaughter of Canaanites you have to remember that God will judge nations when their sin has reached a certain point of evil. The Caanaanites were practicing ritual child sacrifice to their satanic god Molech, among other issues. Should God allow such practices to continue? He simply used the Israelites to bring judgement on that nation. He gave the Canaanites 400 years or so to repent by the way. It is likely he will use the Muslim hordes to bring similar judgement on the west.

Now under the new testament we are called to love our neighbors and even love our enemies. So a higher law has been revealed. This is the next ladder up beyond the law of sin and death, which was given to Moses. Under the Koran, however, all enemies of Islam deserve death, and kuffar women should be raped, which is what is now happening in France and Sweden. So pop quiz here. Which religion is from God? The one that says love your enemies? or the one that says kill the infidels?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Canaanite massacre is horrible at first view, but you need to see the context of what happened. Amalek and his people were sentenced for destruction because Amalek decided to target Women,children, and the elderly in Battle instead of soldiers. This for obvious reasons outraged God (that the man would actually take advantage of superior military might to target the weak, and use proxy goverment to incite Genocide). Thus he was punished, but it doesn't end there, no it definitely doesn't. The Amalekites worshipped Moloch (that's actually Melqart, there's a complicated reason why this idol is given the name Moloch in scriptures) and part of this religion was to roast babies in huge pyres (note: they didn't just "pass" the children in the fire, they actually killed them). Cultic prostitution was also part of Canaanite religion. Pedophilia as well. From the point of view of God he was saving the young from a horrible fate in this society. Also Amalek would have destroyed the Messianic line putting all of humanity in danger (and spreading Canaanite custom in the heart of civilization). So there are reasons for everything, even this.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
The Canaanite massacre is horrible at first view, but you need to see the context of what happened. Amalek and his people were sentenced for destruction because Amalek decided to target Women,children, and the elderly in Battle instead of soldiers. This for obvious reasons outraged God (that the man would actually take advantage of superior military might to target the weak, and use proxy goverment to incite Genocide). Thus he was punished, but it doesn't end there, no it definitely doesn't. The Amalekites worshipped Moloch (that's actually Melqart, there's a complicated reason why this idol is given the name Moloch in scriptures) and part of this religion was to roast babies in huge pyres (note: they didn't just "pass" the children in the fire, they actually killed them). Cultic prostitution was also part of Canaanite religion. Pedophilia as well. From the point of view of God he was saving the young from a horrible fate in this society. Also Amalek would have destroyed the Messianic line putting all of humanity in danger (and spreading Canaanite custom in the heart of civilization). So there are reasons for everything, even this.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Nakash]

so are you saying that the ends justified the means? did that genocide just prove that there is a moral grey area?

did you read the parts in which some of the prisoners captured were SACRAFICED to god? can you explain that? i'm pretty sure many of the prisoners were raped in the name of god as well. how can one justify that?

you can't justify the destruction of an entire civilization, no matter how horrible it's customs are...

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
When will your god be sent to hell for committing his crimes. All things considered bad have been done in his name but you're gonna go to hell for it. Sounds like dictatorship to me. Time to oust him.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i think we need to elect a new god.

i call for the flying spaghetti monster to be the head of the new regime. i'm not going to become hellbound for crimes committed by any deity.

can i get a RA-MEN?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What if I want to be the antichrist - does that make me a bad person?

Who will condemn me? Who will judge me?

Who said the antichrist was a bad person? Who said there was only one antichrist?

Who gave you the authority to judge the antichrist?

I thought judgement belonged to God, as did condemnation.

I thought that God said there will be many antichrists? That's what it says in the bible. The bible is the Word of God.

Obviously people are forgetting the golden rule/ God's rule.

Christ is alive, he's not here nor there - he's omnipresent.

You are talking to him right now, your thoughts are your testimony, today is judgement day. So is tommorow - your life is your judgement and if you have faith in God you will be saved, pure and simple.

Where are the masons when you need them? Busy building civilisation. They know as well as I do what needs to remain hidden and what needs to become known. How do I know what they know? God told me.

I will not disclose it, ask God.

I just need some help writing a book, it's fiction based on truth. I'm not very good at articulation, but anyone that knows me, knows I am loyal.

I have suffered at the hands of bullies, I need words that express my pain, since I no longer feel hate or pride. My ego was destroyed a long time ago and all that exists now is love.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

Will you make a martyr of the antichrist?

No amount of medication can tame my spirit. My spirit is truth.

You can kill a revolutionary, but you cannot kill a revolution - Afeni Shakur.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
why do you think the "antichrist" will be an individual?...does the bible say
anywhere that the antitchrist is an individual?...the "son of perdition"...
an individual, or group?...the word antichrist is about any person of a
belief that, in one way or another, omits jesus as messiah...so, most of
those living on earth are "antichrists"...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i state again for the record, there will be no antichrist, by which i mean a creature/group with satanic backing used to prepare the world for the events that will transpire in the final days. revelations is nothing but a book full of symbolism, the only prophecy in it is one of hope.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Please don't get mad at me for this personal thought but:
I think the new Pope is the antichrist, he just gives me a bad feeling everytime i see his picture. If i remember right he is supossed to be the last pope and the catholic church is supposed to end with him. and if the end is in 2012 well then it will also be te begining of something new because everything that has an end has a new beguining.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
no, the only reason you find something disturbing about the way the pope looks is because he looks like palpatine from star wars

yeah, i'm pretty sure the end of the world isn't coming for another couple of hundred years, so we probably don't have to worry about the antichrist (though i don't even believe in the antichrist).

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
what does all that have to do with, the antiChrist?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
if there is no impending end of the world scenario, predicting who the antichrist will be is extremely difficult. think 50 years back, wouldn't most western christians have thought the antichrist would have been from russia?

it's hard to say who it's going to be without a proper timeframe and knowledge of events surrounding the rise of this figure.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You are all nuts!

William Windsor is the AntiChrist

End of Story

Grailcode.net

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join