It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My honest opinion on who will be the Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Probably a Zionist of the Lubbavitcher cult with strong ties to Syria. He will also have a puppet goverment in America (the whore of Babylon). Eventually America will get embroiled in a war which will lead to it's financial and military destruction (from within perhaps). This man will also link all religions into one coherent ecumenical ideology and claim to be the Muslim Mahdi. Maybe a few Israelis will hate him for this but I'm sure that as the son of perdition he will convince them to "stop their extremism" and join his side. That's my guess, I also believe America might have to be stabilized with EU forces after the next middle East war. Either it or Jerusalem is the whore of Babylon (if we are in the end of times- big IF). My exegis on how event might play out. Key word- might.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm wondering? Are you a christian? And are you basing your opinion from what you've read in Revelation or on something other than that?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

This man will also link all religions into one coherent ecumenical ideology and claim to be the Muslim Mahdi.

Small problem Zionists as I understand them are not as foot loose , so as to intergrate all religions into there fold , so how do you come to this conclusion. Zionists fanatics/extreamists are a purest type people where in faith conversion is not easily tolerated let as lone intigration and universal worship.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Zionist ideology dictates that adherence to the law is sufficient reason to let someone "in the fold". If Antichrist is jewish (which he obviously will be so the covenant can be established along with the new Temple sacrificial system) I'm counting that he will wave this fact before the masses. By claiming to be the Mahdi and showing some sort of proof for his claim we then have two major faiths unified into a seperate bloc (which will be opposed to Christianity). In fact most muslims secretly agree with much of works based Judaism. I could be wrong though. In fact I'm sure something out of the picture will probably destroy my scenario. Queen Annie I'm trieng to flesh out in current Geopolitical terms the symbolism and doctrines of the Book of Daniel and Revelations (as well as what is written in the OT major/minor prophets). It's about 60% specualtion, 40% actual prophecy. Revelations is an extremely metaphorical work as you know.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
hmmm... interesting theories you have going on. Do you also realize that the Islamic faith also believes in Jesus? They think of Him as another prophet of Allah (or God in Arabic), and there is a book in the Quaran entitled 'The book of Mary' which contains verses that speak of Jesus' birth, and how He spoke clearly and decisively as an infant. Muslims, as I understand it also believe that Jesus was never put to death and that He was whisked away to heaven to the right hand of God awaiting the day of atonement, meanwhile a look alike was submitted to pay the sacrifice.
And the Jews recognize Jesus only as being a "good Jewish boy", but with no messianic value. It seems that all three of these religions see the other two as being "a bit off". As for the alignment of faiths, I personally don't see ANY zionists or individuals of extremist thought bending to accept their sworn enemy (since the time of Jacob and Esau), without some serious planetary changes that cause all of mankind to "cry peace and security", and thus willingly put down arms in order for survival. As for the book of Revelation being metaphorical... couldn't it be argued that the book of Daniel and the rest of the Holy Scriptures are full of metaphor and allegory? Even the most factual of the books in my opinion (the four Gospels) are full of metaphor, and parable. My point being is that as I understand things, we should not be enveloped into trying to solve this enigmatic puzzle (although I find it interesting too!), but to focus our thoughts and our hearts into what we can do to help others understand better what it means to be a Christian. The only way I see to do that is to lead by example, and attempt to diffuse the damage done by earlier generations "in the name of God".

[edit on 21-12-2005 by unmarked01]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Not to throw a wet blanket on your apocolypse party but are you sure it's not David Hasselfhoff?

Because this guy is pretty sure it's david Hasselfhoff.

www.esquilax.com...

I personally don't believe in the anti-christ but if we're gonna pick one let's get as specific as possible.

Wait is it me? It's not me is it?

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
After looking at all of the evidence... I too am convinced!
Thanks for the laughs! That site is awesome!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Wait is it me? It's not me is it?

Spiderj

Actually....yes. How did you guess?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Kermit the frog is the Antichrist.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Actually....yes. How did you guess?

Dang
I had a feeling.

It certainly explains all that lust I've got. Boy that Scarlett Johansen is one spicey tomater!

On the plus side I believe Anti-christ comes with free parking so I've got that going for me.

Bow Down Before Me Bit...I mean merry christmas or antichristmas as the case may be.

(Anti-)Spiderj

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The scriptures say:

Book of Daniel

"... and he shall become strong with a small people and shall obtain the kingdom by flatteries..."
"...and he shall not regaurd the God of his fathers nor the desire of women..."

Whoever "he" is, he shall be of Hebrew (Jewish) descent and also of a Christian heritage and a politician.

Fromabove

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The scriptures say:

Book of Daniel

"... and he shall become strong with a small people and shall obtain the kingdom by flatteries..."

Whoever "he" is, he shall be of Hebrew (Jewish) descent and also of a Christian heritage and a politician.

Fromabove

thats really not accurate what you say , he could be of Roman decent for all we know.
As for being a Politician , well anyone can be that .
1 day your a dog catcher , next day Governor of New york.

So i wouldnt expect the Antichrist to public , atleast not right now.
or i may be wrong he may hiding in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That second verse brings up an interesting fact which most people forget (even though it probably wipes out 80% of our Antichrist candidates- Antichrist is NOT married,there goes Javier Solana, Arnie, and others). The book of Revelations,Daniel, and the prophets all speak in metaphor. I'm attempting to flesh out that metaphor into our times though, but make no mistake- Antichrist is a human being and there will be a troubled "End of Times" according to scripture.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've a suspiscion that i'm the anti-Christ. I'm not sure why or how.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
lol! Don't worry man, I doubt any of us lowly ones in this board will be the Antichrist

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
If Antichrist is jewish (which he obviously will be so the covenant can be established along with the new Temple sacrificial system)

I have a question on the covenant. Alot of people say this covenant will be some sort of a peace treaty securing(Short term) Israel's security/right to exist.

or

I have also heard that this covenant that is confirmed, will be one giving Israel the land of the covenant God made with Abraham. This would be an astounding covenant and one that Israel has been looking forward too. So when the antichrist is able to produce "the covenant", Israel of course is delighted, because this is what they have been waiting for.

Just curious what others opinions are on this since there are many opinions.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Oops, disqualified, spiderj! Looks like that lust was just lust, after all. No profit in the flesh, as they say.

Merry antichristmas anyway!

Next!

Mashup, you're next...

What's your qualifications for the job? Are you girl crazy or just crazy?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

How do you figure that?

Originally posted by Briggs
or i may be wrong he may hiding in plain sight.

That's exactly what is happening.

As for the covenant in Daniel--and the idea that it is some sort of unholy agreement between Jews and a home-grown devilman...

That covenant was the covenant made at the last supper. It is not talking about the antichrist at all in that verse, but the Messiah.

There can be no ceasing of daily sacrifices if there are not any---and it involves too many complicated manuevers first getting them re-established then ceasing them again. The need for the daily was taken away the day of the crucifixion. They continued to be made for 40 years, but they were void. They had no purpose, because atonement had been made in full. The daily was taken away by God, not the enemy.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
During the time of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) he will be fighting a 3 front war against who ever opposes him. Wether it being Christian/Muslim allied or Jew/Muslim allied or Jew/Christian allied only Allah azza wa jal knows best. According to Islamic Hadith the Jews will take the Anti Christ (Dajjal) as their savior. Right now he is on an island hidden and chained up . The Prophet Mohamed's companions (peace b upon them) had met him and he asked them a few questions. So the Antichrist is unmarried..has one eye..and can perform some really spectacular miracles when he arrives. After he is unleashed shortly after Jesus (peace be upon him) will descend from heaven. He will slay the anti christ. He will have descended at the time of the morning prayer where the prayer call would have been called for Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him). So Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) will step back to let Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) lead the prayer but Prophet Jesus will insist that the prayer call was called for Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him). So this showing that Jesus is praying behind a Muslim. So whoever accepted Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) will really have changed to Islam or will oppose him. Some Jews will accept but only Allah knows the whole plans. Everyone is stuck .. on hate..i am better than this and that.. that they can't see infront of themselves. Just remeber this is according to Islamic Perspective. If i have offended anyone .. Please forgive me.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Mahdi is the Antichrist, don't be deceived. I'm sure he will first appear as friendly to the Jews and they will love him, but according to prophecy, 3.5 years into the 7 years of the tribulation he will turn upon their leaders (and organize a massive campaign against them). This is the abomination of Desolation, and if the Old Testament is to have any credence Muslims should be extremely careful not to embrace any leader spouting Messianic claims in the future....

Read this:

answering-islam.org.uk...

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Nakash]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join