It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and Mind Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
On a hunch I decided to check out the Magnetometer for the time of the Washington Sniper shooting. The shooting started on October 2nd 2002. The suspects were caught on the the 24th. 13 victims in all. 10 dead, 3 wounded. Comments?

Just for fun, Hurricane Lili hit Louisiana on October 3rd. The sniper grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

This graph is just kinda strange. It's for the next month.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wow, and there just happens to be thriteen distinct spikes on the graph.
I don't recall anything happening signifigant happening on November 16, 2002.
Perhaps the snipers started talking about "voices in their heads" or something...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
As much as I love to talk about HAARP, I seriously doubt that it had a direct effect on the shooters.

First of all, HAARP is very much a large scale "area" weapon, IE, it is designed to work on large areas and large numbers of people at once, and doesnt have the ability to focus down on an individual. Also, it apparently doesnt have the ability to specifically focus on a very specific part of the brain in order to affect visual or auditory hallucinations. HAARP does however work wonderfully at affecting parts of the limbic system, and stimulating the adrenal glands, which results in highly irritable, nervous, anxious, and panic type emotions.

This is not to say that the shooter could not have been affected by some kind of electrocynaptic system, as the CIA has been experimenting with MK ULTRA since the 1960s for just such purposes. However, this is a much more specialized and focused system that can be employed against individuals with much greater precision.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
with DR on this one. HAARP from what i gather from the wwse thread is like wmd mind control/altering type of utility.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Who said anything about focusing?

Just greenbaum a couple people, play your HAARP and watch your baums go off. Oh yea, and you need a good phrase to shut your baums off like "a duck in a noose".

top topics

join