It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalin Ordered Creation of Half Ape/Half Man Slave Warriors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This sounds pretty bizarre... and I don't see much in the way of documentation, so I'm skeptical... but, if true, it would confirm many legends that have swirled around the primatological community for decades:

news.scotsman.com...

"THE Soviet dictator Josef Stalin ordered the creation of Planet of the Apes-style warriors by crossing humans with apes, according to recently uncovered secret documents.
"Moscow archives show that in the mid-1920s Russia's top animal breeding scientist, Ilya Ivanov, was ordered to turn his skills from horse and animal work to the quest for a super-warrior. "

IF true... this raises many questions. For instance, if the soviets were able to create a viable man-ape through natural reproduction alone... it would imply that humans and chimps are the same biological species.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
No wonder I have an insatiable appetite for bananas

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
According to some fairly picky sources, it is true. There's more to the story than that... and of course, it would never have worked. The interesting part was that the KuKluxKlan got involved in it.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
According to some fairly picky sources, it is true. There's more to the story than that... and of course, it would never have worked.

Well I agree back then it would not have worked but now? I wonder if Putin will try to resurrect this project

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Already being talked about here, along with other Soviet freakiness

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I would say a bunch of countries tried some pretty crazy experiments.

I would also say that most of them never panned out since we don't see anything too crazy.

top topics

join