It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!Nuova Tech!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Man I just noticed them on a Google ad on here!

I was on here typing about them guys ages ago! This isn't a promo, I've still got the stuff they sent me.

Has anyone checked them out? They're on some weird tip putting codes into their books and saying that if you can clock the code you'll gain access to their ''secret'' society.

Is it masonic?

They wrote to me and said I'd been ''selected''... Ms. Wren knows, but something you should all know for a start... When you buy books from the US they keep you on record to check up on what people are reading. I've been buying books of a certain nature on Amazon.com and I think they got my details. (They're based in Nevada, US or something).

Thing is when they sent the book weird syncronisity type incidences started to happen... ok I'm weird and things like that happen to me anyway but THE most BLATANT example happened when they 'wrote' to me and it was after it happened that I went home that night and found the letter, as in it happened and THEN I read their (sales?) pamphlet.

Incident breakdown; Up at night thinking about gypsies, used to know a few that hung around my secondary school, they bullied my brother but the older ones came over and were respectful, I've liked them since. Was wondering how they got new blood into their clan, thinking that a gypsy girl might sneak off and go to a club when they visited a city, have a one night stand and it'd be upto their spirit woman (what ever the term is) to decide if the discription of the man would make the baby good blood for their clan.... I went to a club the next day and guess what?... Gypsie girl in the club on her own... walks up to me and the first thing she says is,

''I went to the same school as you''.

Of course she preffered the term, ''traveller'' than gypsie because, ''people try to look down on us you know''. lol. She was cute, had a thing with the land being hers, ''Its MY land!'' she kept going on, and she could speak Arabic.

I got the piss ripped out of me for talking to her and I didn't take it further maybe I should've but it FREAKED ME OUT. I've skimmed over it here but what I was on about the night before played out EXACLTY the next day (apart from the sex part cause I got scared). Got home to notice a letter from Neuova Tech.

Someone must know what they do. (understanding that its probably crap and that ones feet must stay firmly on the ground)

Peace
En

[edit on 20-12-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Those people make no sense, they can't even post the objective of their "organisation" is plain English instead of some pseudo-philosophical crap.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ad nauseum.

Something smeels like

join