It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different Shaped UFO/Alien Crafts **PICS**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I also live in the UK.

For hunderds of years, people have talked of strange craft in the skies. I guess too many people have stories for it all to be discounted out of hand. However, I've never seen one. I fail to see what difference it would make to my little life if I were to be informed that these strange craft, which I have never experienced first hand, were actually full of little green men.

I don't see that information getting in the way of me living my little life.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
But there would be a change in the way we run our lifes, in the sense things would never be the same again.
Like 9/11 that was influential at the least.
So disclosure, i think would have an affect.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Great pics.

That's my fave. It reminds me of a craft in the "Trigian Empire" graphic novel.

One problem I have with UFOs: Why are there so many different looking ones? All you have to do is look at the photos throughout this grand site, I don't know how many different looking ones there are, but it must be up in the hundreds.

this one... looks pretty real. i think there might be a distortion under it, which refracts light? and so i guess, its dark there. i dunno.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsunamiLight
this one... looks pretty real. i think there might be a distortion under it, which refracts light? and so i guess, its dark there. i dunno.

I didn't mean I thought it was a Photoshop hatchet job. It looked really familiar to me, and then I realised the design looked like a craft in this old graphic novel I used to have. Just useless information really. Sorry about that. I agree that it looks real.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
TsunamiLight its just too bad the above picture is nothing more then a child spinning propeller toy, essentially the long spindle bottom is used as a stabalizer, you can see the winding notch in the bottom and the top "cone" is the "blades" spinning. The downward pitch makes more lift to spring the toy into the air.

In the old days they were powered by wrapping a length of string around the spindle bottom and pulling hard and letting go. You could also make then fly by the friction between your palms.

sorry but no UFO

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ps. the downward tapered center shaft is an illusion caused by wobble.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
But what about the Apollo 12 pic???
I'm still confused how they came to that knowledge and how clear the pic is.
Its a fake?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
the apollo 12 picture since there is no source our a wider perspective I can only give you my first impression and that is it a photo from the booster seperation observation camera and what you are seeing is one stage seperating from another stage. The black outer image is the inside of the photo chamber the circle is the view of the camera, in the field is the lower booster portion falling away and some "earth reference" is the lighter area to the right

But that my first impression anyways.

Look at it as if the black area is not space but something the camera is not focused on as there is no light illuminating it

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The problem with most UFO critics is that they have seen what space aliens and ships look like on television and at the movies and they aren't falling for anything less.

Until they see one of those kinds of spaceships from Hollywood movies they will remain unconvinced.

What is amazing is not the poor quality of the pictures but that anyone was able to get pictures period.

If the aliens wanted clear and perfect pictures of them and their ships subjects like this would not exist because everyone would know about them.

They don't, but they do want to leak information out including bad pictures of their ships for the slow awakening process they are putting humans through.

I realize that the critics are more curious than the rest, and their tantrums are nothing more than cries for more candy at the checkout counter.

Patience, many who are alive today will get more candy; however, tantrums will not speed up the process, nor delay it.

I love being condescending.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Debunk? Happy to oblige, even though bad jpegs usually lack enough detail.

NASA pic: it would have to be at least 2mm on the original neg/transparency to show that level of detail, and judging from the jpeg artifacts was probably bigger. That's a pretty big "dot". Anyone have a link to a shot of the alleged original print?

Italian job: looks like it was held at arm's length. Assuming it was shot with a cheap Kodak or cheaper knock-off, that thingy (which looks like a clay model to me) should be in focus if it's at least 10 feet away.

South Africa: that's just p*ss-poor photoprocessing.

Germany: streetlight.

Ohio: Aw, c'mon now...

Oklahoma: I remember this one from somewhere...it's a reflection.

Australia: I had an after-market air cleaner on my old '66 VW Squareback that looked just like that. I wish I'd thought to toss it up in the air and take a picture. But then, I'd probably have spoiled it all by gettng a decent photograph.

Alberquerque: Isn't this on a postcard? The artist did a poor cut-and-paste job (look between the legs), the legs attach at the wrong places, and the reflections aren't right. (And what self-respecting flying saucer would have non-retractable landing gear and need crutch-tip furniture leg tips?)

Peru: the sun didn't set at Lima on 1967-2-2 until 7:30 pm local (7:40 pm in Piura). This object should be fully illuminated. The blurb doesn't say which side of the aisle the passenger was supposedly on, but we should either see lots of snow-capped mountains or be looking directly into the sun (which would have been at about 15 degres above the horizon and broadside to the the plane). That said, the DC-4 is not an extremely long aircraft; it's hard to look out any window and not see two engine cowlings and a wing-tip.
[ edited when I discovered my original timezone map was ambiguous ]
The sun actually set at 6:41 pm local at Lima, still leaving at least 15 minutes of light for outdoor photography. That's on the ground. In the air en-route, the sun would have been well above the horizon the entire flight.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by rand]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The problem with most UFO critics is that they have seen what space aliens and ships look like on television and at the movies and they aren't falling for anything less.

Until they see one of those kinds of spaceships from Hollywood movies they will remain unconvinced.

What is amazing is not the poor quality of the pictures but that anyone was able to get pictures period.

If the aliens wanted clear and perfect pictures of them and their ships subjects like this would not exist because everyone would know about them.

They don't, but they do want to leak information out including bad pictures of their ships for the slow awakening process they are putting humans through.

I realize that the critics are more curious than the rest, and their tantrums are nothing more than cries for more candy at the checkout counter.

Patience, many who are alive today will get more candy; however, tantrums will not speed up the process, nor delay it.

I love being condescending.

actually the pics from the 60's look good.
the other pic from 96 looks awefull. you would think that in 30 yrs time cameras would get better.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Briggs]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
can you debunk the ancient arts with disks in the background? especially the biblical ones.

Edit: the one with i think.. mary? or something, and theres a man with his dog pointing up at a disk in the sky. i think it was on a coin too. if not, it was a painting, im sure of that.

[edit on 12/21/05 by TsunamiLight]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsunamiLight
can you debunk the ancient arts with disks in the background? especially the biblical ones.
Edit: the one with i think.. mary? or something, and theres a man with his dog pointing up at a disk in the sky. i think it was on a coin too. if not, it was a painting, im sure of that.
[edit on 12/21/05 by TsunamiLight]

Religious art is all about the symbolism, and is not necessarily a literal depiction of the world. Without an artist's statement to back up an interpretation, any particular thing can mean anything you want it to mean. It really can't be debunked, but then, it can't really be bunked, either.

Does the fact that the painting depicts Mary and the Christ really mean that they stopped by in person to sit for their portrait? Does the Holy Child's delicate hand gestures foretell the rise of gang signs? Does the dog really understand what the man is saying? Maybe the man is giving a Nazi salute?

d1k

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
lol, all you guys saying those NASA pics are fake because of the quality need to look up the "tether incident". It's almost famous, you'll find the video of it very easily. The tether an 11 miles long wire that was an experiment and malfunctioned or broke or something and got away from the shuttle. Then a swarm of those objects came.

The incident is very real, it is not debunk-able. The objects in the video are another story and the true source of controversy. NASA officials say they are just light anomalies that had to do with focusing the camera. Facts of the matter tell a different story. Even more interestingly they resemble ancient accounts of space vehicles.

That's it in a nutshell. There are toooons of sites with the video and information, just search.

Another great UFO related DVD you should check out is Evidence The Case For NASA UFOs. It's by a Physicist named David Sereda that goes into the Tether incident in detail, along with many other of the major NASA UFO video. This is probably one of the best UFO DVD's I have ever seen.

[edit on 22-12-2005 by d1k]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
For all who, like myself, enjoy a really good forty-year-old practical joke:

I knew there was someting fishy with that picture. It's been all over the web, and in several books and magazines. Life (Look?) magazine even
published it

It's a bra tossed over a toilet. Happy Holidays!

First of all, it looks like a reflection on a window. Since the colors on the window match the toilet colors, maybe they had colored bulbs in the bathroom light fixture (Hey, peole were crazy in the '60s, even in Tulsa!).

Rotate and flip to bring both versions to correct orientation.

Unsharp-masking brings out the seams of the bra's back and shoulder straps.

Crank up the contrast to see the detail around the dark version. Now we can tell that it's one of those 18-hour types with wide sheer shoulder straps, and from the look of the cup on the right, it's probably a Full-Figured job

Finally, equalize the color curves to bring out all other hidden details like the seat hinge and shadows where the straps wrap over the lip of the seat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join