It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I CUP: Cameras in the bathrooms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Those who put the cameras in are the criminals.

If there is that big of a problem then they need to put them in and make them visible with signs stating that. Of course areas where people are naked should be off limits.

If I find cameras anywhere where I would expect privacy I will confiscate them & or destroy them. I will also hunt the criminals who put them there. Those who watch others who are in private areas are sicko bastards and whether their cops, principles or just plain old sexual misfits they should be put away for a long time.

If I found out someone was watching/filming my child in the bathroom I would probably....

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
My friend was recently at a bar and he found a camera in the mens washroom. He then ripped the camera out of the wall and threw it outside in the garbage can. I would have done the same thing. They have no right to have a video camera in the fricken bathroom. Its just plain wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Cameras in restrooms. How revolting. Does the filmer get a ( repulsive) kick out of seeing sex being performed in a restroom ( even more repulsive )? Or is it a matter of simple voyeurism ( still repulsive )?

Oh, they help prevent crimes. I see. What types of crimes, exactly? You mean like removing privacy walls? Now that should be considered a crime.

I agree with you guys, and I wouldn't like to be spied on when I take a pee, but how about those cases of narcotics use? if you go to any major club on a Saturday night, you will see lots of drug users in and out of the club's bathroom areas.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
maybe it'll stop people smoking and doing drugs in them and stop those little cameras in the bowl looking at girls.
regards
PeterMack

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterMack
maybe it'll stop people smoking and doing drugs in them and stop those little cameras in the bowl looking at girls.
regards
PeterMack

Yeah - that makes allot of sense peter. Stop private citizens from being perverts and sanction the pervert activity of government employed perverts. Then at least you know there's always a pervert watching who has your best interest in mind. Of course we know they'll never post it on the internet, take it home & jack off to it or show it to their friends and laugh about what those weirdos do in the bathroom.

I ask this who's the biggest weirdo the weirdo who does weird things in the bathroom or the weirdo's who covet & watch them for their own stimulation?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This new surveilance threat has me VERRRY concerned for my family and myself. Here's my idea of combative measures...

Hidden Camera Detector 1
Hidden Camera Detector 2

I'm definitely going to get one...

Now where can I find a camera frequency jammer?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Where are all the people that are fond of saying "hey, if your'e not doing anything wrong; whats the big deal" How many times have you heard this in reference to wire tapping, internet snooping and other intrusive methods in the guise of stopping crime or terrorism. Cameras everywhere are just a small part of the big picture. 1984 is just a bit late, it seems that Big Brother is actually watching. Call me paranoid; being watched makes me paranoid. And watching me perform bolily functions really makes me more paranoid. I saw a small, dark, plastic hemisphere in the celing in the rest room of a large movie chain. Was it a camera?

Its a brave new world, Welcome to the monkey house....Smile!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I saw a small, dark, plastic hemisphere in the celing in the rest room of a large movie chain. Was it a camera?
in the celing in the rest room of a large movie chain. Was it a camera?

No, it was a small, dark, plastic hemisphere. There may have been a camera inside.

Seriously, though, I find it very difficult to grasp this. This is surely a case where the peeping tom is more wacko than those who he hopes to catch doing.. I don't know what, exactly.

Some here may think that I'm uptight, or whatever, but to seek pleasure in a room filled with someone else's stench is sick, imo. To want to capture a permanent record of that encounter is sicker yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join