It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Reid calls US Congress Most corrupt in history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
".... Where did I state that I Hate America - can you point to a Single Post saying that?"

REPLY: No, I can honestly say that I can't. But you simply must get over the fact that "the people" cannot control a country without some form of government.

".... I am CRITICAL to your current BUSH Goverment, or any other Goverment, who's only Goal in their Ruling is to Get as much Money as possible in the time they have, and basicly do nothing for the REAL World's Problems."

REPLY: Though not perfect, America has raised the baseline of human existance, by showing that liberty and freedom, and the free market, work better than any other economic system ever. It has allowed us to free other nations from tyranny (at great monetary and human costs), which we continue to do to this day. the "evil rich" and the American politicians are the ones who do the most to help other countries. The rich are the ones who pay the most taxes, which is given by our government to countries in need, and it's not our "job" to fix the "real worlds" problems. Each country has to do for themselves.
Take the World Bank.... who do you think provides the most money to that organization? Do we have to do it? Heck no.

There is no finite amount of money in the world. Wealth is created when people are free to act upon a resource.

".... to get as much money as possible in the time they have."

REPLY: If only every single person the world over would do that (or if they could... as in freedom from an oppresive government), then the world indeed would be a better place. The "evil rich" are those who risk what they have to develope goods and services, which creates jobs, which creates more taxes, and so on....

".... They are just Lap Dogs of the EU and US and they are no Better then any other Corrupt Politicans in this World."

REPLY: I can't argue about the "lap dog" thought, but not all politicians are corrupt, in your country or mine.

<< 1   >>

join