It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had the chance...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If you were given the opportunity to have complete knowledge/understanding about any ONE subject currently theorized/unknown by humans handed to you, what would you choose??

I would choose to have complete knowledge of the cosmos, from super novae to black holes to the energies that hold it all together.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would want the knowledge of what becomes of us after death, then wish I never knew what i did. i think alot of people would want to have this knowledge, but I don't see what good would come of it. I mean if we knew what was going to happen after the lights go out, whats the incentive to live a good life? If religion is nothing more than a tool of social control, then having this knowledge would do no good. But still, it would be interesting to find out.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
God, the universe and myself: The connection between them.

I think that would be the ultimate knowledge, although I think after "receiving" it the "modern way" of living would cease to be relevant, rewarding or a realistic option.

Of course, there are ways of answering these questions, but it's "each to their own" as far as finding out how, there are a multitude of paths to finding it and every person has their own way, it's just a case of finding it. Different strokes for different folks, but there are ways.

join