It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Would You Rather Game"

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thumb... I've done it before and it hurts like hell...but the nail gun must hurt like friggin hell tooooo!!!!!!!!!! holy crap i couldn't imagine how bad it must hurt.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I guess i would take it in the thumb.

I need my feet to walk or run out of the house quick like if theres an emergency.

What do i get for this, a prize?

Or a hammer?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Do you guys realize that I started this post over 3 years ago? And its still here AND active? That is so friggin awesome.

But you dont post a "would you rather", so I will...

Would you rather have the dentist mistakingly pull the wrong tooth from the side that wasnt novacained,

or...

cut off three of your fingertips on a bandsaw when you are alone and your phone is dead.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spliff4020

I would rahter be hit in the thumb with a hammer, because you can not walk without ur big toe! and i like to walk!! lol

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The tooth... My reason is 2 fold, 1. fingers are more useful than teeth. 2. I will get paaaiiiiddd the dentist should have malpractice insurance and I'm a claiming baby!

Would you rather live without all forms of media (net, TV, Radio, recorded music / films yadda yadda) OR all forms of personal hygiene?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I could go forever without a shower, but I need my mass media daily.

-- Would you rather spend a day with the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (google if neccesary) or star in the next "2 girls 1 cup" video?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
easy... a day with the maniacs! They are locked up! And I wouldn't mind getting an interview. (that was a seriously f'ed up vid... defo something wrong with that)

not got a good one right now... sorry

edit: Would you rather live for as long as you like, possibly forever - but to do so you would have to have the deaths of thousands of innocent people on your conscious... OR die right now to save a single 5 year old kid??

[edit on 3/2/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Live forever!!! Kids annoy me.

Would you rather smell a old diaper filled with shrimp, or the inside of a prosthetic leg?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'd pick the diaper. Nothing smells worse then dead flesh. That was a good one.

Would you rather get any part of your body set on fire or have acid spilled on it?

PS: Wow, this thread is super old! I remember when it first got hot. Its been a while!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Russian soldier

Set on fire. I assume it's way easier to put it out than to get rid of the acid.

Okay. Would you rather come out of a lake and realize that you have leeches all over your legs, or be stung by 10 bees?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Bees - I know I'm not allergic to 2 or 3 stings... I could handle 10. You can catch stuff off leeches.

Would you rather loose all your toes OR have your face permanently disfigured (say fire or acid)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
toes of course. That is quite common and easier to hide.
Frostbitten.

Would you rather go all your life without meeting your true love, or go without enlightenment?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
Would you rather go all your life without meeting your true love, or go without enlightenment?

Go without meeting my true love.

You find out that your true love is, in fact, a little old lady with a weak bladder. She made a mistake and got born too early.

Would you rather have a beautiful relationship with her involving a true meeting of heart, mind and soul but maybe baulking at anything physical.

Or settle for someone less than perfect with whom you can have a physical relationship.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I cant see myself having sex with an old lady. I dont know if its possible.

Therefor, Id settle for good sex with someone less than my soulmate.

Would you rather fight an old, aging silverback gorrilla, or a chimp in his prime?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ohhh tough call... For shear comic effect I would say chimp - I've got a feeling the gorilla would make short work of me the chimp would still probably win unless I tricked him some how... But it would take longer... Hopefully it would be filmed and I go down with chimpy stylie!

If it was just you and 4 really pissed chimps in a small aircraft and the choice is jump without a parachute or fight the lot bare fisted do you jump or fight???

(ps. your locked out of the cabin, and it's on auto pilot any way... and none of the controls work... and the radio this is a really far fetched scenario but if you open the peanuts you still get the fart aroma)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I would kill every chimp with my bare hands and eat their skulls to get that chute.

would you rather eat a rotten raw egg, or a piece of room temp. spoiled bacon. All the while there is the stench of a dead rotting cat filling the room in both scenarios?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would leave it a while and wait for the rats to turn up... them's good eating and they is fresh!

Nah I'd go with the bacon... Rotten eggs are nasty... Raw eggs are nasty also.

Would you rather do the dirty with the nastiest most diesiese ridden day time prostitute without a condom OR have full sex with Gordon Brown on telly in front of your mom?

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65 >>

join