It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Would You Rather Game"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Pretty simple. I'm going to post a question, you answer with which option and why. Then, post your own "would you rather"

and here we go..

Would you rather someone hit your thumb with a hammer, or shoot you in the big toe with a nail gun?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Pretty simple. I'm going to post a question, you answer with which option and why. Then, post your own "would you rather"

and here we go..

Would you rather someone hit your thumb with a hammer, or shoot you in the big toe with a nail gun?

If I had to pick one, it would be the thumb. Both hurt like hell, but I once got 'stilettoed' on my big toe by some drunk bint in a club. I went down like a sack of crap! The pain exploded in my toe, flew up my leg, bounced all around my sack, then express lifted its way up through my body before rebounding of the top of my skull and flying atraight back down to my toe. If any female ATS'ers want to know what being kicked in the bollocks feels like, the closest I've ever experienced is that! Funnily enough, the damage done to the nail took over a year to grow out, and the nail on my other foot started to show the same deformities as the damaged one.

Now my question: Its the end times, you have a chance to either be cryo freezed underground for 10,000 years before being awakened to restart civilization. Or, to be blasted off in a space ship, where you live, work and reproduce, in the hope that your descendants find a habitable planet at some time time in the future. What option would you take?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Sorry, I just realsied my own 'would you rather' might not fit in with the thread starters intent

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'd go for option B, as if the Earth was destroyed completely somehow, I'd still be up there in space.....hopefully.

In Hell, where the Devil only gives 2 choices and no isn't an answer, the bed is waiting and the candles are lit - Margaret Thatcher or Mother Theresa?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ridcully
Sorry, I just realsied my own 'would you rather' might not fit in with the thread starters intent

Oh you dont know me well, then...lol.... Go ahead. These can get bad.. Just keep it within the T/C and alls gravy, baby!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
I'd go for option B, as if the Earth was destroyed completely somehow, I'd still be up there in space.....hopefully.

In Hell, where the Devil only gives 2 choices and no isn't an answer, the bed is waiting and the candles are lit - Margaret Thatcher or Mother Theresa?

Margaret Thatcher...

Theresas dead...

eww..

Rosie O'donnel, or Roseanne Barr?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

Originally posted by ridcully

Oh you dont know me well, then...lol.... Go ahead. These can get bad.. Just keep it within the T/C and alls gravy, baby!

Cheeers bud, just didn't wanna ruin it before it started!

Rosie O'donnel, or Roseanne Barr?

Both! with whipped cream! and bananananana's

If you had to pick one, would you rather have tv or internet?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My toe, you can still function at nearly 100% with a badly damaged toe, but if you had perminant damage to your thumb you may have restrictions.

Now for mine:

You are married and have one young child. You are in a car accident and your car is hanging over a huge cliff, seconds from falling. You manage to get out. You have enough time to save either your wife or your child but not both, who would you rather save? (heavy huh?)

[edit on 21-12-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It would be hard, but Id take the kid. Parents are suppose to die eventually. Plus, the mom would never forgive you for "killing" her child.

Next...

Blind or deaf/mute?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Blind or Deaf/Mute

After writing a full reply hear I change my mind. My initial response was quick.. I would rather be Deaf because I would not want to live my whole life in Darkness and never seeing the beautiful images we take for granted daily. However people live regular lives today and are productive while being blind. A Deaf/Mute would need assistance and need to be tended to for the majority of their life. I am a man who believes in standing on his own two feet and making his own way, so the thought of having someone fending for you for everything for your whole life doesn't suit me, and I would not allow myself to place this burden on somebody. I'll be blind and do my best with the cards I got.

Now I will say...

Would you rather Die tomorrow, Or Live alone for the rest of your life. No materials are taken from you, just all the social aspects, Family.. Friends.. Partner.. Strangers. Death or Alone.

[EDIT]

Btw.. GREAT! Idea for a game, Deffinatley keeping an eye on this one!

[edit on 21-12-2005 by chissler]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'd choose death. Solitude is the same except your aware of it.

Would you rather drink Drano or hack off your arm with a rusty pocket knife?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i'll drink the drano because i would be less likely to die depending on the amount i have to drink. it would take so long to cut off my arm with a pocket knife i would probably bleed to death and/or die from infection.....

would you rather service a man with your mouth to completion or receive sex in your backdoor?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
i'll drink the drano because i would be less likely to die depending on the amount i have to drink. it would take so long to cut off my arm with a pocket knife i would probably bleed to death and/or die from infection.....

would you rather service a man with your mouth to completion or receive sex in your backdoor?

This will get the thread deleted, so be carefull....

ALthough, Id take back door....nothing you can do but sit there.

ANYWAYS.....onward..

Would you rather be on a plane going down, or a sinking ship with no life preservers or life boats?

[edit on 21-12-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
easy, plane going down and id be right in the front of it praying I dont survive. Quick death, how bad would a death be by a sinking ship. However if the ship is docked, Ill take that

Ok would you rather drink a big jug of sour milk or eat a bunch of living earwigs.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well... the earwigs might not make you sick, but the sour milk definitly will. Therefore, I take earwigs. Yum!

Onward..

Would you rather be in prison for life for a crime you didnt commit, or be in prison for life for a crime you DID commit, but cant remember who or why?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Be in prison for life for a crime you dindt commit. This way atleast you can fight it and have the self satisfaction of knowing you are an innocent man. Then if you ever prove your innocence, sue the absolute *sh1t* out of everyone you can

Now would you rather be burn in a fire or freeze to death?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'd rather freeze to death as it won't happen so fast and won't be accompanied with panic.

Would you rather ride a tank down mainstreet rolling over parked cars or demolish a building with explosives.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Tank Tank Tank!!

I mean, whats better then rolling car after car. If you blow up a building, you got to stand a mile away. Not to exicting. But the cars...awesome.

Nice to see a positive turn.

onwards...

Would you rather own your own amusement park, or shopping mall?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'd rather own the shopping mall cause then I can make my own version of an amusement park in the mall with all sorts of fun/dangerous things you can't be allowed to do in a mall in society.

Would you rather shoot a man to watch him die or walk in a ring of fire?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Walk in a ring of fire I guess, i personally am not up for shooting anybody

So ring of fire by default

[Edit]

Forgot to add my own, Ok... as a canadian...

Drink warm beer or no beer watching your favorite sports

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join