It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a village near you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hi everyone, Id just like to introduce myself, although I seem to have jumped straight into the ocean of conspiracy and skipped over my introduction. I do apologize!

Im a 19 year old college student, and I first saw these forums about a year ago. Ill be honest, at first I thought it was all ridiculous, but then I really got into it, and I read weekly- even daily - up on some of the threads I had been following for a while. Ive just recently joined, and I look forward to being a part of this awesome community, quite a few of you have already shown your resourcefulness and have been great in helping me in a few of my threads already, hopefully I can someday provide the same for others!

Look forward to seeing all your thoughts and opinions soon,

Much love,
Conquistadork

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey Conquistadork. Welcome to ATS. What is that in your avatar. I see a car but what is happening in your avatar?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It's the pope mobile with mounted lasers

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS conquistadork.

Dude, that's got to be one of the greatest avatars I've seen here.

Oh right, I should do the whole linkage thing.

welcome to ATS/BTS/PTS.

If you need any advice or have a question, than visit Asala's advice thread.

If you need help with avatars, than you should visit Kinglizards avatar instruction thread.
While were on the topic of avatars, remember when making or obtaining an avatar to use, always follow the Avatar guidelines.

However, this one seems to be unneeded for you.

If your overwhelmed, and need another more experienced ATSer to talk to, than visit the Adoption thread.

And last but not least we have Zedd's handbook of useful links.

Well, yeah thats it, if you have any questions, that for some strange reason, you think I might be able to answer, feel free to U2U and ask.

Oh yeah, mods are very helpful, and are people to, so please be nice, arigato.

[edit on 12/19/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey thanks alot, I really love this communitty

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Welcome Conquistadork, to the ultimate conspiracy theory website! I hope to be reading your posts soon!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Cool thread title

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from gong on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

top topics

join