It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about extraterrestrial life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Game over!! another one successfully *bunked*

but if it's another shot....i'll say na...i got 20 says he's cryin to mama right now....
at least make more than 10 posts to qualify as an attempt at an attempt. geesh

but if its' nonsense you want...i'll be your huckleberry!

I was abducted by aliens...they were white and puffy, had on a white hat with a blue ribbon, and tasted like sugar...

until 4 guys in grey jumpsuits with laser packs zapped me...that hurt

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
you say your a Alien ?.
how/when did you come here?.

what other info can you give us ?.

I was being sarcastic.

The info was there, but while I may have been drunk off my ass, I wasn't too drunk to realize that I shouldn't be open about this sort of thing. I deleted my post about a minute or two after posting it. This all started because I got drunk and posted a topic that could have lead to alot. I don't care if you believe or not, it may as well be a hoax because there's not much there now anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 142347

you say your a Alien ?.

I was being sarcastic.

The info was there, but while I may have been drunk off my ass, I wasn't too drunk to realize that I shouldn't be open about this sort of thing. I deleted my post about a minute or two after posting it. This all started because I got drunk and posted a topic that could have lead to alot. I don't care if you believe or not, it may as well be a hoax because there's not much there now anyway.

So now alcohol is the excuse for your weak attempts at being the next John Titor? You really are grasping at straws.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Oh Lord(groan). Now this really takes the cake.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

you say your a Alien ?.

I was being sarcastic.

wether its a hoax or not , its very Interesting even if fictious.
I would still like to hear more of the story even if its made up.

Plz indulge us and tell us more .

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Okay, I do see that alot of you may think this story is nothing but BS. I see it as an oppurtunity to learn about other experiences people may have had. So I see alot of you poking fun (and im not going to mention any names). Lets put this situation in your shoes for a minute.

Lets just say that you were abducted, and didnt really want to share that incident with anyone because of fear maybe being stalked, harrased, or made fun of? So you finally decide to share it, and give great knowledge for others to believe what you are talking about. Then all of a sudden you see people start to chuckle and make fun of you and make jokes. You wouldnt be too pleased with that would you? Would it make you want to post any more information about what you know? Probably not. And I understand its okay to poke around and crack jokes, but there is a line that draws somewhere also.

Remember, there are real people on the other side of the line here at ATS just like you. They have had experiences, stories, and other types of life events that they would like to share with you, and shouldnt have to expect being made fun of over some stuff.

BS or not, I, and other members am sure are enjoying the advantage of having this individual take the time to answer any and all of this individuals questions and do not feel the need for the "making fun" by other members to be posted.

And I am not trying to "suck up" or what ever you might call it, I am trying to explain that if you dont have anything nice to say, please do not say it at all.

You never know who a person may be or what type of life experiences they may have had, even walking a mile in their shoes cannot accomplish this.

[edit on 12/20/0505 by brodband]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Agent47, you and I may have some different opinions, but you are quite, quite right! See, this is called attempting to back off while lessening one's humiliating defeat.

12437 (or whatever it is), if you want to be a part of the community, there's no need to be making things up. If you simply say "I'm sorry, I should not have done this, it was stupid of me" and don't use alcohol, drugs, or peer-pressure as an excuse, then nobody will think less of you. Start posting on other topics, and voice your opinions on what's already here, or start a thread with discussion and arguement (a polite arguement) as an intent. Eventually, this event will fade from people's memories, and people here will respect you.

If conspiracies aren't your thing, that's okay! Most of my time is spent on the science and technology, and the space exploration boards. I prefer those because I can talk a lot on my favourite subjects there, and I get to avoid some of the conspiracies which I see as silly. For all I know those explaining the conspiracies may be correct, so I'll leave them be, it's the most they will ask for.

So, welcome to the boards, I hope that you can get started on a better foot than the one you put in your mouth and ate.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm an alchoholic. I have a problem. I sometimes lose control. I'm sorry.
There, happy?
If I wanted to be the next Titor, I'd make choose a normal screen name, make controversial claims and keep my messages in tact. Hell, if I wasn't drunk I'd have chosen a normal screenname. There's no way I'll remember this if I ever get logged out.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Way Up Brodband

[edit on 20-12-2005 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
why Delete the post?.

Come on tell us more.

oh and i agree with broad band.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Briggs]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I know from experience that if you are telling the truth and were just drunk, then whatever guilt haunts you now, and made you post, will do even more in the future. You will post what you need to because it is your way of dealing with it. I will look forward to your posts, but dont beat yourself up over it.

Besides which no matter what you post in text or pics, the only thing that would be debated is whether it/they are true or not, not the implications of such

balloons anyone

[edit on 20/12/05 by Strodyn]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So now alcohol is the excuse for your weak attempts at being the next John Titor? You really are grasping at straws.

Lets not allow being drunk get in the way of a good story!!

DI

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
OK my whole post was deleted, I HATE THAT
Dear Many Numbers,
If you hadn't been so f.... arrogant we may have listened to you, try to be a little more subtle. We are several thousand people in here and we don't take no s...
Hay guys, we shot the goose, ate it, now let it be, this guy may actually have a tale to tell.

WIS

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Broadband, I hear your last post.

142387, that's too bad about the alcohol but props for the admission.

My suggestion is that instead of us bombarding you with random questions, many of which will be similar/the same, why not post your story or whatever you have to tell us? Post some chunks (just don't blow chunks!
) for us to analyze. A fair proposal?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think this thread has run its course, and it's going off topic.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join