It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think jesus was an alien..dont you?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So all the arguments given in the OP supposes that all the stories about JK in the bible are real events. C'mon people - I can say I flied to the moon withtout a spaceship - now that sounds like an extraordinary claim - then explain that aliens beamed me up. That would make it more plausible, yes?

-v

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LqdCID

regarding your post on ezekiel;--

who's to say he wasn't tripping on mushrooms or some moldy bread? i've watched humpty dumpty dancing on the inside of a colored egg, to the rthyms of "moody blues", after the appropriate medicine.

and did moses go up the mountain and get the stone tablets?--or did he take 2 tabs, go up the mountain and get stoned?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Sounds plausible... maybe his alien pals brought him back from the dead too.

I'm sure if they've conquered space travel than giving life should be a piece of cake.

Definitely sounds more plausible than the Bible's story anyhow.

which reminds me, who were the 2 men in shining raiment standing by when jesus awoke from the tomb?? this is mentioned in luke and another one of the gospels.

why "shining"? was it there space suits? or there auras. neither would be a normal human. i've never heard priests or preachers mention these.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I am a very religious person and I believe everything the Bible says. But I think it is quite possible that Jesus could be an alien. He may not necessarily need a spaceship, but he is a higher life form,not from this world. An alien doesn't have to be some little green guy.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
God is an alien.
Just look at the first few lines of the Lord's Pray.

"Our Father who art in heaven."

Where are the heavens, just look up.

So god was a spaceman.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Nice discussion, I guess you guys got a 5 year headstart on my thread, I'm gonna have to read up. S&F

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicPriest420

There is no original source material... only historical anecdotes. If Jesus were an alien he came from the same place as Buddha and Krishna.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

The story of Buddha states that he had very human parents, not so with Jesus. I'm not actually very familiar with the Krishna story, but I do believe there are a lot of blue looking aliens in Hinduism.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
I am a very religious person and I believe everything the Bible says. But I think it is quite possible that Jesus could be an alien. He may not necessarily need a spaceship, but he is a higher life form,not from this world. An alien doesn't have to be some little green guy.

Would that be the King James Version? Let me see here, first there was the Talmud, written in Hebrew and Aramaic, the Decalouge, or first 5 books of Moses, the 6th, and 7th books, containing many Magick Spells and Conjurations was purposely left out. Then the Bible was translated into Greek. then into Latin, (The Latin Vulgate Bible) and keep in mind the Holy Roman Church of the time was the Power over all, even Kings, and they had an agenda. All through the so called Dark Ages the priests were the only ones who could read. The common man not only could not read, they did not own any books either. The Bible was translated into German in 1446, and very soon after there were 9 other versions in German alone. John Wycliffe was the first to translate the Bible into English, he was a teacher and reformer of the Protestant movement of the time.
In fact, in the 15th Century it was considered heresy to possess a Bible in English.

All this being know, a historical fact, the many translations, and you still believe the King James latest version is the real story? I don't think so. The Latin Priests know things that are never going to tell you, the common man.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by MagicPriest420

There is no original source material... only historical anecdotes. If Jesus were an alien he came from the same place as Buddha and Krishna.

I tend to agree here, all were from the same race of ET Beings. All came to teach humanity how to live in harmony with the Earth, and how to love one another. Buddha and Krishna followers did that, to a point, Jesus followers made a controlling religion out of the teachings.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I believe that it is quite clear that Jesus was both not called Jesus and was the product of a union between a being from another planet and Mary.
After reading the 'Talmud of Jmmanuel' and, more importantly, reading the extensive literary analysis that shows to me that this document is genuine, I am now convinced of the extra-terrestrial origins of this being that came to be referred to, quite erroneously, as Jesus Christ.

I am also convinced of the high-level corruption of three of the major religions of this world (i.e. Roman Catholic, Islam and Jew) to prevent the facts contained in the 'Talmud of Jmmanuel' from being believed by the people of this planet.

I believe there has been a huge effort made to discredit Billy Meier in every single way so that, as with UFOs, people will automatically think hoax whenever any reference is made to him. This has been very successful due to blanket media manipulation and now it is ingrained in the majority of peoples minds that everything to do with Billy Meier has been proven, beyond doubt, to be hoaxed.

Any, even minor, investigation will prove this not to be true - a lot of his photographs have been proven to be, even 30+ years later, impossible to duplicate and remain to this day evidence that has not been disproved. There are many eyewitnesses who have gone on record to support Billy's version of his UFO contacts.

I am a firm believe that the state of Israel has attempted to smear his name and try to ensure that people do not read the messages contained in the 'Talmud of Jmmanuel' due to the ugly truths that it contains about the lies that the Jewish leaders have been telling for literally thousands of years.....................they are not, and never have been, the chosen race and they have stolen the land that Israel currently resides by relentless genocide of it's righful owners over the course of thousands of years. The murder still continues today.
The Jewish nation has spread disinformation across many years and have always promoted themselves as victims where, in fact, they are the evildoers.

Reading through history with a careful eye will show anyone who cares that the blatant lies that the world has been spoonfed over the years are a massive coverup to show the Jewish race as innocents when they have caused much bloodshed in their relentless desire for money, power and the land they illegally occupy .

I will be labelled as 'anti-semetic' because the Jewish leaders and sympathisers have used their power to try to make it impossible to criticise Israel or the Jews.................I am merely telling the truth that anyone can discover if they ignore what they have been told and do their own research.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'll try to keep this simple. I do agree Jesus is an alien but I also think the ufos in the Bible (yes celestial craft) should be looked at closer. Have to understand that there are different crafts. Some look like clouds (Exodus) some are of light, called "Merkabahs." Nephilium technology is more physical. Juts do a search on Vemena.

Now lets look at the word alien. The word alien is used in [Ex 18:3, Deut 14:21, Job 19:15, Ps 69:8, Isiah 61:5]
Book of Strong's Concordance numbers - Hebrew - 1616 - 5237 - 5236

And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land: - Exodus 18:3

Society has ruined the word "Alien" and should be used when ever you want but due to Hollywood it has caused people to think in the lines of fiction. Using the word people think your crazy! [Alien] (Book of Strong's Concordance) a foreigner:-alien, sojourner, stranger.
The word "alien" is a TITLE word, like doctor, dentist, scientist, writer, messenger, pizza boy, etc... Weather you are from Canada, Mexico, Mars or Jupiter. If it is not the land you are from, then you are an "alien." Does not mean Earth only! When we went to the Moon, the astronauts were aliens from another land! ...That land being Earth.

With this understanding it proves and shows that Jesus Christ is an Alien! Due to the words corruption the church denies this fact. It would be dangerous saying such a thing in church!

Also this proves we were created by aliens. A being in the Old Testament by the name of "Secret" and "Captain of the Host" is Jesus Christ. The word "Secret" translates to "Wonderful" Wonderful is another name of Jesus. In Genesis Chapter 1:26 "Let us make man in our image!" This is what it is talking about. ...Jesus's origins are of unknown. Believe it friends! Created by ALIENS!

The creation of Adam there were more beings on the scene! - Job 38:7 - When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Alien is a title word. Its not a species name its a word used to describe a title. Like fat, crazy, stranger. These words are title words. Alien is not a species name. Aliens come in different shapes and forms. The Bible talks about the Cherubim [Cherubim is a species name - the word "angel" is the job title.] There are different types of Cherubim. Some with four faces and four wings. The Bible lists two different types of four faced Cherubim. - Ezekiel 10:14 - Cherub Lion, Man, Eagle. Ezekiel 1:10 - Man, Ox, Lion, Eagle.

Then there's the "Seraphim." Seraphim is the species name. Again "angel" is just a job title. - Isaiah 6:2 - Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

They are also mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 4:6-8
6.And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7.And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8.And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

The words [alien and angel] cause confusion because people don't understand their meaning. Some people try to call all celestial life "Angels." Especially if they don't believe in "aliens." Again alien is a title word and angel is a title word. These words are not species names.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No, I do not. As I have answered every time this question/statement comes up, (dozens, were you to check before making such assertions that are obvious to such a board!
), I think Christ is the Son of the Almighty God, come to Earth to pay the price for our sins. There is no lucid reason for an alien to come down and pretend to be such.

You think Christ is the son of God? So, as God is/was not of this planet then God is an alien - therefore his son would be an alien even if that son took human form............

Even if you believe the wording of the OT and NT then you must admit that God is not a human being from planet earth - therefore, however this Jesus bloke was put into human form, if he is the son of this God then he MUST be an alien!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join