It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Council - "No Member Left Behind Initiative"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Members, Scholars, Writers and Fighters, I welcome you to the "No Member Left behind Initiative" – Council Initiative. This will consist of the directives that you need to know that you are here as a safe, and happy member. Do you feel your discussion has possibly been ignored or feel that you are being ignored? Tell us about it! Your friendly councilors are here to listen. The Councilors have initiated this action to tell the members that we are wide open for ANY questions and thoughts!

The "No Member Left Behind Initiative" will consist of the following:

1. If a member sends a gripe/idea, it will be not be skipped over. It will be reviewed by one of our councilors. We are always open for discussion and ideas.

2. Members, you will not be left behind on any information or events happening with AboveTopSecret.com. We will always keep you updated with all of the important things happening here.

3. Don’t think you should submit a post before replying to some ones post because of fear of receiving a possible warn? U2U one of the councilors what you feel like you should reply. We will help you revise your text for the nice, smooth discussion.

4. We want the members to know that having an open mind about things is what we like to do at ATS. No one is here to scrutinize one another; we are just simply here to share opinions about each others thoughts and feelings on different subjects.

Monthly and possibly Weekly, A new "Council Report" will be written and posted in the Board Questions & Business forum to inform the members what has been going on in the works of the Councilors. Forum updates, Events Updates, Member Awards, etc. will be posted for members to comment on also. So sit back, relax, and let the voice of ATS speak for you!

[edit on 12/19/0505 by brodband]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ambitious- and good. The first item was always near and dear to my heart- I noticed there was kind of a gap in feedback that sometimes caused newer members to become frustrated and get themselves in trouble.

One idea on that, if the council hasn't already considered it, is to have a stickied thread in BQB where dated reports on the outcome of discussion over a given gripe/idea are posted. It might evolve into kind of an FAQ and cut down on redundancy, as well as reassuring people that even if our obviously very busy staff didn't get a chance to make a detailed reply that there was some discussion of it.

Just thought I'd toss it out there.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Looks great, and I for one am happy to know that our elected officials are doing a good job. Who says there can't be a "decent" system of Government?

Great work fellas.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hey, brodband.

i like the way you think.

cheers, man. when i first read the thread's title, i thought, "OH, NO! MORE THOUGHT HAMBURGER!" but, it is actually the opposite. way to go, dude or whatever.

i'm voting you way above for your excellent problem solving skills.

points 1., 3., and 4., specifically. two is a further information burden in our information overload enviroment, IMO.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by billybob]

new topics

top topics

join