BTS.humor: ATStrogen LITE: All Hail the One-footed Snorkel Monster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

PODcast: ATStrogen LITE: All Hail the One-footed Snorkel Monster
parrhesia and Valhall interview Maynard, who hails from Alabama and had a run in with the dreaded One-Footed Snorkle Monster. It is a stunning and amazing story that must NOT be missed.

With special guests BBQ Bob, The Eggman, and Thomas Crowne.

length: 28:24
file: btshpod_1102.mp3
size: 19974k
feed: btsh

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Poor ole Maynard!

Springer...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First off, neither Parr or Val was at Bob's.
Second of all, I'll never be going back to Bob's again as I don't like being the only one in a place who has all is teeth.
Thirdly, Maynard is not coming back here,
And, D; I didn't know you could make major repairs to a trailer with duct tape and platic painting drop cloths.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That was funny!!!!!

I'm still laughing.

You are great - I am looking forward to hear more

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh MY Word!

I just don't know what else to say. Excellent show.

Shame you didn't a pic of Maynard for us, I am really dying to see what he looks like.

I do hope you ladies did something nice for TC too, for having to go out of his way and all.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
And, D; I didn't know you could make major repairs to a trailer with duct tape

Duct tape can fix anything from a busted trailer to a broken marriage. It's standard issue on every space shuttle flight. I won't leave home without it

Excellant podcast. I almost feel like a second class citizen having only seen a Bigfoot. Maynard saw a one footed snorkel monster and got to be on ATStrogen to boot. Man, some people get ALL the luck.

TC your a good man for putting up with what you had to put up with. A true brother in the crusade for the truth.

Parr and Vall.....I just want to know the answer to maynards question....Are ya single..hehehehe....

Oh wait, I know Val isn't. DH just had a BD. So um..Parr......

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

PODcast: ATStrogen LITE: All Hail the One-footed Snorkel Monster (reply 1)
Mirthful Me wonders if Maynard is housebroken, and why Thomas Crowne would fetch him from anywhere...

length: 03:21
file: btshpod_1106.mp3
size: 2358k
feed:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
ROFLMAO

You guys.

I laughed too hard, I think I broke something, I may sue ATStrogen.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh my God, that's got to be the FUNNIEST thing Ive EVER heard.

GOLD, I tell you, GOLD.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
THAT IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Very good observations, Monkey-Boy, and, while I wasn't there, I might have an assumption or two that could help.

As far as the number of buttocks the alleged monster has, wouldn't it be necessary for nature to compensate in some manner forthe one less limb with same said number of buttocks? Without the proper number of buttocks, wouldn't the poor thing have a hard time in the can? Wouldn't he always fall over? Or fall in? That would be horrendous. Just think of the walls! No, nature would have had to work something out for him.

As far as the septic tank, I didn't go back in the backyard when I picked the Smelly One up, but it is my understanding that there are a couple pieces of plywood sheets, held down with cinder blocks, over the septic tank. Apparently, he had to dig it up last year when he accidentally dropped his favorite Homer Simpson electronic bottle opener down the toilet. Seems that, while he understands that PBR has twist-off tops, he thinks it is classier to open them with a bottle-opener. I believe this guy must be from Atmore; I don't know for sure. Anyway, he decided to simply cover the tank with plywood for easier access.

I will be taking pictures of Maynard's rebuilt abode when I find the time and courage.

I just happened to be passing the computer on the way to other places, Monkey-Boy; it is a busy day today, but I wanted to reply to your queries as I didn't the other day.
Gotta go!

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That's priceless TC.

A day later and i'm still laughing.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm chuckling about it just thinking about it....

Maynard was a highly entertaining guest, let me tell you...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yeah, right, entertaining. Next time you have him in your house!

Thanks for the kind words, Kit; I think I deserve a medal for allowing the Cretin in the house. It is clear that the girls took advantage of me, I think.

Running by the computer in a swift manner again; gotta go. Have a good day, all.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
It is clear that the girls took advantage of me, I think.

No TC, the only thing that is clear is that you will survive the New Woman's Order, as you have gone beyond the call of duty to prove yourself worthy.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am worried about the women of ATStrogen.

Maynard is trying to contact them, he's been calling everyone in the staff and is really wanting to talk to parrhesia and Valhall again about the snorkle monster.

After some investigation, an IP trace and a drive I found Maynard at his trailer and captured this picture:

*runs away*

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Gazz, you're starting to worry me.

Exactly how much time are you spending with Maynard at this point and why?

I'm starting not to believe you made a trip out there out of concern over our ATStrogen hosts, well maybe initially, but now I am concerned for you. Is there some strange draw to the Maynard phenomenon that you cannot disentangle yourself from?

If you need help, please just say so.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Some things must be investigated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join