It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just asked General Wesley Clark about UFOs!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here is the transcript of the blog question I asked Clark. I was the 3rd question out of many. At the bottom of this is a link to the blog. Whether or not it's still open is another question. Like I said, I'm the 3rd question down (meshuggah1324):

General Clark, as a former Supreme Allied Commander in Europe and your military background, have you ever been briefed on UFOs? Do you know what really crashed near Roswell New Mexico in 1947? Why does the U.S. Government feel the need to keep this information above top secret? What national security reasons would keep them from fully disclosing this information to us? What are your opinions on the UFO/ET subject. Thank you sir, I respect you very much.

reply | Score: -1
PS - ..51743
Posted by meshuggah1324 on December 19, 2005 - 5:31pm.
Do you think the alien technology we've recovered is the reason for the 50+ years of denial when it comes to UFOs? Do agree it's time for disclosure and some congressional UFO hearings so that the 400+ Disclosure Project witnesses can testify before congress like they wanted to do just before the 9/11 attacks? Thank you...

Posted by Wes Clark on December 19, 2005 - 5:48pm.

Ive never been breifed on Roswell

*this was his original response. wrong spelling and all. now he edited it to read correct just so you know why it's written this way I wanted to post it word for word*

That's all he said "Ive never been breifed on Roswell" word for word. Not much to go on, but at least he replied to me in his official blog. Here's the link you can look for yourself:

securingamerica.com...

[edit on 19-12-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
PS - Click on the yellow where it says "Live Blogging with Wesley Clark" and I'm the 3rd question down. I also entered a PS question. That may have annoyed him. When I say I'm pro-active I mean it. Every chance I have to ask questions I do...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You have voted meshuggah1324 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Keep up the good work buddy.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Pretty loaded question dont you think?

Maybe ask something a bit more subtle next time

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Maybe a bit too much, but the rest of the questions were detailed and he gave multi-sentence responses. I got a 1 sentence reply which leads me to believe he didn't want to go any further on UFOs. It's what he's used to doing I'm sure. Blur some random non-detailed response and end it quick.

but hey I tried...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe ask something like.

Is the reason that the majority of UFO's wern't disclosed to the general public back in the 50's through 1990 was because there was potential threat to national security with the release of information regarding our experimental aircraft and space capabilities in order to maintain a tactical advantage over the USSR then today are we still kept in the dark as Russia is now an ally.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Good job getting that question in there. It's always good to get a response to a question like that, weather the response is accurate or not at least they are on record.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ennead
Good job getting that question in there. It's always good to get a response to a question like that, weather the response is accurate or not at least they are on record.

BINGO

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Way above award for you, continue to pester people

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I emailed Ufologist Bill Hamilton about this. He replied saying "He wasn't briefed on Roswell, but was briefed on faster-than-light spaceships that we have in our underground space bases."

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
meshuggah1324 You really are on top of things today. Way to go. Great band by the way. Keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Great stuff meshuggah1324, as usual. Thanks my friend

top topics

join