It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most convincing photo/video out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi, i am new to the forums and I was wondering if there is a consensus on what photos/videos are most likely to be genuine?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello and welcome

Raw Nasa footages are the most convincing ones.

I highly recommend you to have a look at this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add your comments in it

[edit on 20/12/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruise
Hi, i am new to the forums and I was wondering if there is a consensus on what photos/videos are most likely to be genuine?

Try this Triangle on Video originally Taped February 8th, 2005, from Phoenix, AZ:
Click here

A Must See Triangle Video!!! From www.ufocasebook.com...

*NOTE* The object that is being taped 1-2 miles away and about 10K ft. high approximately, but you can hear another airplane flying directly above my head. Jet sound is coming from plane passing above my head. I have something here that looks like an airplane but there are certain things that do not add up. The lights on this object do not flash-at all! No FAA lights. Also the object seems to be going sideways and rotating.

The bottom left light gives that away when it moves a little higher during flight. The object is heading South (from left to right in the video) and goes by a couple of stars for a great reference. I am confident this is a great video of a triangular craft and there will be a follow-up analysis on the video in the near future.

****What Do You Think? IF ANYONE HAS ANY INPUT ON THIS OBJECT FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME**** - [email protected]

I had this on my website for a while and the object seems to be the real thing (Triangular Craft). It's one of my favorites.

Thank You again,

Rich Giordano

Now go to to this website & decide for yourself:
Click here

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruise

Howdy!

No actual footage but this is one of my top 5 favorite videos...

"OZ Encounters: UFOs in Australia (1997)"

Anyone here seen that DVD video?

By the way, please don't think it is probably rubbish because it is from OZie or Timbuktu and 1997.
Honestly if you haven't seen it, and you are into the subject of UFOs,
then you are missing out on a whole lot of excellent good entertainment.
And it had/has a top 4 rating from About.com

P.S.
There are free UFO videos to download here...
www.anzwers.org...

[edit on 24-12-2005 by CYCdroid]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My personal favorite:

taken in the early 40's.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
sorry this is the best i could do

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There's this one video, from a helicopter with a lady trying to take a piture and then she goes "what's that"and it zooms in on a ship by one of the towers, she goes "over there" and the thing blasts out into the sky right in front of the window. quite remarkable, you can hear and feel it, seems authentic. Best I've seen, I don't know how to post it up on here for ya'll although I have it. Anyone know if this is proven fake, thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think the most convincing Photos come from the Hessdalen Project. They not only have pictures , but also RADAR and many other Scientific instruments documenting " Unknown " Objects in the Earths atmosphere.

NASA videos come in a close second only becuase we have extensive documentation from Hessdalen that we don't get or have from NASA.

new topics

top topics

join