It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets recall bush!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Who wants to start the petition? We only need 15% of the people who voted in the last election to sign it.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
don't do that! Otherwise you'll be declared Axis of Evil and...

1. They'll accuse you of having WMD

2. The UN won't be able to help you

3. Britain will prepare to help in your 'removal'

4. CNN will start a slur campaign

Upon invading you home the Yanks and the Brits will...

5. Steal your cooking oil

6. Forget about WMD

7. Sell contracts to multinationals to rebuild the mess they made

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Go ahead.....

I always thought Dick Cheney would be an excelllent president!

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I always thought Dick Cheney would be an excelllent president!

*runs screaming for the hills....*

It's a little late for that....just don't re-elect him.... That would be the better idea...

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It is possible to recall bush. All we need to do is say sign this petition and you get a free cookie.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
uhhhh dude the election is coming soon just dont vote for him. Also he has done nothing that is deserving of a recall.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
GWB will be recalled soon enough......

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Its ironic.....

That n one tried a recall election of Bush much earlier in his career, before 9/11. If you look at Bush pre 9/11, he wasnt that popular and alot of people were very pissed off about the supreme court election.

Recall Bush...it would be a good idea. Why not start the petition? but wed need more than ATS posters, wed have to distribute it around to everyone, then demand a recall. Wed need to set up local offices to handle the signature collection, or at least local represenatives. It would get shoit down, of course, but the effects wouldnt: it would send ripples about.

Its a very good idea.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't know the legalities of the recall system at all, are they the same at the federal level?

There are ways and means of removing this admin from office. I cannot fathom how so many people have confidence that they will be in office by the time the election rolls around next November (if required).

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No telling who we would end up with afterwards...arnold?...or heavan forbid...John Edwards.

(I think the pres can only be impeached, and that doesnt remove him!)

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is a campaign to impeach. But I don't know if it's gotten very far. You should know a lot of the people on this board are conservative. Oh Bush has done plenty to warrant a crime. Off the top of my head he violated the Geneva Convention and attacked Iraq. I think letting the people think for themselves this election should be enough, "Am I better off than I was four years ago?" 99/100 I think we know what the answer is. Bush will never make it again; you can only be illegitimate once.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Of course Kennedy was 'removed' wasnt he?

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, posted at ATS by William a couple of months back was a nasty cartoon (from the LA Times from memory) that was a satire on the execution of a Vietnamese spy after Vietnam, but it looked to all intents and purposes like an incitement to get the job done on Bush.

I don' know precisely the mechanics of HOW it will happen, and I hope it is not by assassination, but I am confident that Bush will not be around for a second term at all, gone before election.

The quality of opposing candidates is not material. What is material is to get the corrupt PNAC agenda out of the Whitehouse and replace it with sound economic management and foreign affairs policy which is more sorely lacking now than ever before.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Assuming he isnt re-elected, lets say he was impeached. He would still remain in office as a Lame Duck president. Just like Clinton.

But I was serious in saying Keep Bush.
He started a job, let him work till he's done, re-elected or not. I support him as president of the USA. Period!

Yes there are issues, but there are always issues. We have come to a point where ALL presidents have action against them from day one of holding office.

If (forgive me) God were elected, there would be a group formed to go against him, defame him, remove him, regardless of his action or intent.
(hopefully not an offensive analogy)

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't think bush will ever go away. Sure he's the worst president in the world, but think about those people behind him, you'll think they'll let him lose the election!
Hell he's not even our real president but people are brain wahs and live in ignorance, the democrats have no chance going up against him.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In order to have Bush (*shudder*) recall... shouldn't he have been, like, legally elected in the first place?

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The democrats put themselves in the current position they are in by nominating Clinton.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Noble quest, but seriously.... a petition is not going to help, no way. Where is it going? to Supreme Court? the same institution who, amongst others, put Bush in power in a first place. I dont think they are going to be bothered in their plans by a petition...

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I *love* the way people call President Bush a war monger,a liar and all the other ridiculous little sayings.I am am glad we a President who has brought some Major Stones back into the White House.I was in the Persian Gulf the first time around and I can attest to the fact that chemical weopons were used on American service personel by Saddam Hussein and his Rat Pack.The political leadership of Iraq should have been taken out then,but NOOOO that was not in the "U.N."resolution.Only the removal of Iraqi forces out of Kuwait.
You people who want to kiss the collective boot of the UN or France or Germany or whoever because President Bush took the initative and had the wherewithall to take out the Iraqi dictator,are nothing more than passifist.G.W. didnt lie.You only wanted Him to.While you all were basking in the clinton liberal "I am only going to think about me and to Hades with the rest of the country"this country was being plotted against.
I for one could care less about the economy and all the other issues right now.If we dont annialate our enemys the economy is going to be the least of our worries.Then where will you be?In the flippin crapper!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join