It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Rapture to begin 12/21/05?

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I know a little about the Mayans and I'm pretty sure they did not indulge in fantasies like the "Rapture" and such other nonsense found in the Big Three metaphysics.
There will be a genuibne rapture however. It will arrive as soon as religious fundamentalists cease badgering innocent people with their dogma and misconceptions.
Think about it. The silence will be golden and the result will be a kind of rapture, at least for those who read and comprehend above the 5th grade level.
Remember the grade level that our War President spoke at during the debated with Al Gore? ? ? Well, it was 5th grade, 1st level.
Source: a major University near Washington DC which I will not name but who;s identity is available on the web. I won't name the school because I assume they don't need the hate mail from Administration supports - assuming there are any left.
skep




posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by skep
I know a little about the Mayans and I'm pretty sure they did not indulge in fantasies like the "Rapture" and such other nonsense found in the Big Three metaphysics.
There will be a genuibne rapture however. It will arrive as soon as religious fundamentalists cease badgering innocent people with their dogma and misconceptions.
Think about it. The silence will be golden and the result will be a kind of rapture, at least for those who read and comprehend above the 5th grade level.
Remember the grade level that our War President spoke at during the debated with Al Gore? ? ? Well, it was 5th grade, 1st level.
Source: a major University near Washington DC which I will not name but who;s identity is available on the web. I won't name the school because I assume they don't need the hate mail from Administration supports - assuming there are any left.
skep


What?



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The rapture will be an alien abduction from the good side(jesus)....being called to heaven(outerspace) is another way of saying alien abduction..they wont just land on earth..and say everyone hop in...that wouldnt be a good idea..first our goverment would just attack them like its war of the worlds...secondly not everyone would come along...most would be to scared...but a good precentage will go..because they have always been believers...insted they will come in motherships...these ships will be able to hold all the people who are gooing to be abducted....therer ships will hover above earth....they will aducct all the believers...and leave the naysayers behind...because what would they want with...a bunch of ppl who never believed in them to begin with...think about it



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What if the rapture is merely one of the spirit/conciousness or an awakening to truth?

(The leaders are all liars and yes a global conspiracy is indeed taking place)



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I didn't realize that there were so many magicpriest'es. Wow
OK The rapture will happen in 2006 and I know the exact time...4PM on Thursday. Well, maybe 4:07...or 4:08 but definitely on Thursday...for sure.
Those left behind will be left for specific reasons namely, they will be non-Baptists. Baptists will be taken to a place the aliens will call heaven, you see, they read our fantasies to better undertand us. This heaven will be on a planet in another solar system but nearby in our galaxie. There they will be fattened up and used for pet food. The pets of the alien species are normally catholics but lutherans also qualify for pets since lutheranism is barely disgusied catholicism.
I believe that that about covers the repture except that for reservations on space-warp flights to "heaven" you must call The Southern Baptist Convention's office 21 days before departure after which no refunds will be issued.
Cary-on baggage is limited to one change of clothes as new garments will be issued within 24 hours of arrival.
So enjoy and bring your appetite.
I don't know why I felt so left out in the rapture discussions.
skep



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by skep
I didn't realize that there were so many magicpriest'es. Wow
OK The rapture will happen in 2006 and I know the exact time...4PM on Thursday. Well, maybe 4:07...or 4:08 but definitely on Thursday...for sure.
Those left behind will be left for specific reasons namely, they will be non-Baptists. Baptists will be taken to a place the aliens will call heaven, you see, they read our fantasies to better undertand us. This heaven will be on a planet in another solar system but nearby in our galaxie. There they will be fattened up and used for pet food. The pets of the alien species are normally catholics but lutherans also qualify for pets since lutheranism is barely disgusied catholicism.
I believe that that about covers the repture except that for reservations on space-warp flights to "heaven" you must call The Southern Baptist Convention's office 21 days before departure after which no refunds will be issued.
Cary-on baggage is limited to one change of clothes as new garments will be issued within 24 hours of arrival.
So enjoy and bring your appetite.
I don't know why I felt so left out in the rapture discussions.
skep


Too bad it will never happen.



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
possible things:

1) 9/11
2) earthquakes afterwards
3) the tusanami
4) big flood of new Orleans
5) Typhoons an Hurricains

probably not in order not sure but those 5 thing seemed to have happened recnetly within and since 9/11 starting it being the 1st one.

also if you count the last 2 as 1 then you could count the bird flu as the 5th instead.


[edit on 22-12-2005 by blobby]



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I love how people distort and bend the "word" to fit their own ideal.

So keeping in that mind set here it is for you.

Magicpriest you are blending several events in the bibles prediction for mankind.

First "rapture" is where the 144,000 chosen haven been lifted to seat at the right hand of GOD. These are people of choice who have been selected to run the affairs in GOD's New Kingdom for the believers.

They are people from many ages who have died. (there is a case made that a hand full of people will be raptured without dying, these are people of extrodinary purpose) And will be risen once again. These are the ones that are "raptured" and they must go first to prepare the kingdom of heaven.

Then you have all sorts of craziness, and the witness being killed yet coming back to life, the Anti Christ the rebuilding of the temple on the temple mount etc.

When the world is about ready to be destroyed Christ will descend and conjure Tiamat and just prior the world beging destroyed by fire, the remaining populations of the earth will have a chance to come to GOD. Those you dont believe shall perish in the eternal flames of the soon to destroyed planet earth. As the trumphets blarr the sky will part and a huge gold pyramid will decend to the earth surface from which GOD's Glory will be the everlasting light. And give us humans something to remeber or Sun by.

At which time all travellers will be assigned their number and their perspective "stations" will be assigned to them. And they will remain there for eternity.

Then at some point, probably miliions of years later, Christ begins anew with a new Eden on New Earth and all the transgressions of the past are forgotten.

(so in a sense the big golden pyramid will return after Earth become inhabitiable again and will drop off some new "people" to populate it)

And the cycle will start over.

And GOD will return again and destroy the planet again

And return man again

And the cycle will start over.

How many times ? billions of years, trillions of years. How many times has :man: suceeded in causing his demise and the return of Christ for yet another cycle?

If we did not kill each other and could learn love and peace, then Christ would not return and our Planet would not be wiped clean again.

But we are free spirits to do as we please. Some where along the way some other "upstart" decided to blow up there planet before Christ could reach them. To be an example for future man as to the fate their very own hands could make for them.

On another planet the ravages of war and destruction buried the whole planet turning it into a no mans land and making it uninhabitable. Maybe they were lucky or unlucky and just moved to a new home to start over. Only they did not have enough for thought and lost all of their knowledge once they became stranded on a far away planet.

The deal is that GOD is much greater than anything you or I could ever imagine. Even greater then a large golden pyramid that comes to our rescue which I fear was written by "man" or was told to man by some other race of beings,which I fear magicpreist has taken to mean the real GOD.

Sure some of GOD's creations have mastered the affects of time over biology. Go with them you may live thousands of years only to die by some accident to truely meet GOD and find out you have only been the unwitting guest of another creature captivated by "mankind"



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I love how people distort and bend the "word" to fit their own ideal.

So keeping in that mind set here it is for you.

Magicpriest you are blending several events in the bibles prediction for mankind.

First "rapture" is where the 144,000 chosen haven been lifted to seat at the right hand of GOD. These are people of choice who have been selected to run the affairs in GOD's New Kingdom for the believers.

They are people from many ages who have died. (there is a case made that a hand full of people will be raptured without dying, these are people of extrodinary purpose) And will be risen once again. These are the ones that are "raptured" and they must go first to prepare the kingdom of heaven.

Then you have all sorts of craziness, and the witness being killed yet coming back to life, the Anti Christ the rebuilding of the temple on the temple mount etc.

When the world is about ready to be destroyed Christ will descend and conjure Tiamat and just prior the world beging destroyed by fire, the remaining populations of the earth will have a chance to come to GOD. Those you dont believe shall perish in the eternal flames of the soon to destroyed planet earth. As the trumphets blarr the sky will part and a huge gold pyramid will decend to the earth surface from which GOD's Glory will be the everlasting light. And give us humans something to remeber or Sun by.

At which time all travellers will be assigned their number and their perspective "stations" will be assigned to them. And they will remain there for eternity.

Then at some point, probably miliions of years later, Christ begins anew with a new Eden on New Earth and all the transgressions of the past are forgotten.

(so in a sense the big golden pyramid will return after Earth become inhabitiable again and will drop off some new "people" to populate it)

And the cycle will start over.

And GOD will return again and destroy the planet again

And return man again

And the cycle will start over.

How many times ? billions of years, trillions of years. How many times has :man: suceeded in causing his demise and the return of Christ for yet another cycle?

If we did not kill each other and could learn love and peace, then Christ would not return and our Planet would not be wiped clean again.

But we are free spirits to do as we please. Some where along the way some other "upstart" decided to blow up there planet before Christ could reach them. To be an example for future man as to the fate their very own hands could make for them.

On another planet the ravages of war and destruction buried the whole planet turning it into a no mans land and making it uninhabitable. Maybe they were lucky or unlucky and just moved to a new home to start over. Only they did not have enough for thought and lost all of their knowledge once they became stranded on a far away planet.

The deal is that GOD is much greater than anything you or I could ever imagine. Even greater then a large golden pyramid that comes to our rescue which I fear was written by "man" or was told to man by some other race of beings,which I fear magicpreist has taken to mean the real GOD.

Sure some of GOD's creations have mastered the affects of time over biology. Go with them you may live thousands of years only to die by some accident to truely meet GOD and find out you have only been the unwitting guest of another creature captivated by "mankind"








i dont think its going to happen like that...AT ALLL...but you can think what ever you want...lets wait and see who turns out to be right



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
the RAPTURE is next year...wait and see!


want to bet someone will say that next year, and the next year, and so on?

we always look for the end, but why dwell on it.
just live a good life, and you'll have few regrets.



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
im sending you tidings from the otherside........yes the rapture did happen and if your reading this and still on earth im sorry i guess your not part of the choosen few......

all i have to say is its bright up here and feels about 80 degrees....oh yea the computers up here are awsome....ohh by the way im just joking......better luck next year.......



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gothica91
 


yeah plus he said he,ll cum when ppl wont b thinkin bout it ..and hey were all ready thingin bout 5 years early so blah



posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
The rapture will be an alien abduction from the good side(jesus)....being called to heaven(outerspace) is another way of saying alien abduction..they wont just land on earth..and say everyone hop in...that wouldnt be a good idea..first our goverment would just attack them like its war of the worlds...secondly not everyone would come along...most would be to scared...but a good precentage will go..because they have always been believers...insted they will come in motherships...these ships will be able to hold all the people who are gooing to be abducted....therer ships will hover above earth....they will aducct all the believers...and leave the naysayers behind...because what would they want with...a bunch of ppl who never believed in them to begin with...think about it
ur trash



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join