It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where terrorist come from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by shire19

This will ultimatly have consenquences like everything in life does, and these terrorists or freedomfighters or insurgents are the consenquences of the US meddling in the Middle-east.

The US meddling in the middle east is the consequence of the Terrorists and freedomfighters so it's a viscous circle.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

US meddling in the middle east and anywhere else for its own benefit, not for justice, which results the hatred

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Let’s make one thing explicitly clear here:

The USA does not cause terrorism; it’s simply the target of terrorism.

Islamic fundamentalists (terrorists) target the USA for many reasons, but the USA did not make them fundamentalists or extremists. Islamic extremism has existed since the very inception of the religion itself, literally 1500 years before the USA existed. Muhammad himself would be considered an extremist if he lived in today’s day and age, so how can the USA be the cause of these extremists?

The USA is just the popular target. It’s the most powerful, richest nation on the planet and has international influence as such; it’s a natural target for these terrorists.

These savages would be killing somebody, even if the USA didn’t exist. Hey, when you want to take over the world, which enemies do focus your attacks on? The ones that stand in your way of course: America and its allies.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
US meddling in the middle east and anywhere else for its own benefit, not for justice, which results the hatred

Well gee it depends on whose hatred from who? You think the Iraqi Kurds hate us for saving them? Or the Sunnis who we overthrew their power and help appointed the Shiites in power. That depends on whose hatred. We had many enemies who became our friends later in the future. Ironic.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If an RPG hit my dads car, id gain revenege against them.
which is exactly my point...

the USA has killed so many innocent people in iraq, there are going to be atleast SOME that turn there anger into terrorist plots against the USA.
Its ignorant to think they arent.

So then where was the revenge for the sailors onboard the US ship sunk/damaged off iraq several years ago?

Do you mean the USS Cole? That was an Al Quada attack in Yemen, nothing to do with Iraq.

agreed, Islamic fundamentalists do hate many other nations,
but the USA has very very PUBLICALLY ILLEGIALLY murdered many muslims..

Is it illegal to shoot back?

I think he's talking about the 30,000 or so unarmed civilians killed in Iraq and written off as collateral damage.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I think he's talking about the 30,000 or so unarmed civilians killed in Iraq and written off as collateral damage.

Well gee we killed millions of Japanese during WW2 and what did the Japanese do in response? What about Germany? Or even Vietnam and Korea? Thats a total of some hundreds of millions of people that would commit martyrdom against America. I wonder what stopped them.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Let’s make one thing explicitly clear here:

The USA does not cause terrorism; it’s simply the target of terrorism.

Islamic fundamentalists (terrorists) target the USA for many reasons, but the USA did not make them fundamentalists or extremists. Islamic extremism has existed since the very inception of the religion itself, literally 1500 years before the USA existed. Muhammad himself would be considered an extremist if he lived in today’s day and age, so how can the USA be the cause of these extremists?

The USA is just the popular target. It’s the most powerful, richest nation on the planet and has international influence as such; it’s a natural target for these terrorists.

These savages would be killing somebody, even if the USA didn’t exist. Hey, when you want to take over the world, which enemies do focus your attacks on? The ones that stand in your way of course: America and its allie

You believe they sacrifice their lives just to kill somedody, and innocent american happened on their way?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

You believe they sacrifice their lives just to kill somedody, and innocent american happened on their way?

Tell those people who were targeted around the world and not many Americans were around. For example in Jordan.
They seem to be killing more non-Americans than Americans.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

First up, Terrorists have killed many, many more times as many NON Americans as they have killed Americans. So your basic premise is flawed. But for anybody, and I mean anybody to think that the USA is responsible for terrorism, or the terrorism focused on America, you’re out of your minds.

Terrorists are weak minded extremists who have been brain washed by others with agendas. They have been instilled with hatred and the fear of Allah to such an extent that dyeing in the name of Allah is divine and desirable. It’s not so hard to understand how somebody can be willing to hate another so much that killing themselves to achieve their goals when they have been conditioned since they were toddlers. They are mindless robots operating on nothing but fear and hatred.

You know its funny: The people who actually blow themselves up you have never heard of, but the "famous" extremist never seem to be the ones who martyr themselves...Funny how that works...makes you question the motives…

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Tell those people who were targeted around the world and not many Americans were around. For example in Jordan.
They seem to be killing more non-Americans than Americans.

I am not defending them, if they can choose, American would be their first target.
After you condemn them, before you kill them, think about it, why? Can you kill all of them?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
I am not defending them, if they can choose, American would be their first target.
After you condemn them, before you kill them, think about it, why? Can you kill all of them?

Americans are their first target? Whats stopping them? And the question about can we kill all of them? No, but can they win? No. I condem people who spout hatred of killing non-Muslims as well as Muslims who dont share the same ideology. Same as Al Qaeda targeting Shiite Muslims who are Muslims. Why is that? If you can answer that, I be surprise.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I condem people who spout hatred of killing non-Muslims as well as Muslims who dont share the same ideology.

When you bombed Vietnamese just because they have different ideology, that's about ideology.
When you helped to rob someone's homeland, no ideology involved.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

When you bombed Vietnamese just because they have different ideology, that's about ideology.
When you helped to rob someone's homeland, no ideology involved.

We bombed North Vietnam because they were invading South Vietnam. And of course their ideology is in conflict with South's. Same thing for North Korean invasion of South Korea. Cold war. Democracy vs. Communism.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

We bombed North Vietnam because they were invading South Vietnam. And of course their ideology is in conflict with South's. Same thing for North Korean invasion of South Korea. Cold war. Democracy vs. Communism.

When you played your civil war, do you mind other country drop bombs on you?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

When you played your civil war, do you mind other country drop bombs on you?

When we "played" our civil war. We wouldnt mind other nations bombing the Confederate States. But bombing the North, now who would do that? In the name of slavery perhaps? Im sure Britain and France considered powerful nations and very anti slavery, back then wouldnt do such a thing.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

When we "played" our civil war. We wouldnt mind other nations bombing the Confederate States. But bombing the North, now who would do that? In the name of slavery perhaps? Im sure Britain and France considered powerful nations and very anti slavery, back then wouldnt do such a thing.

You scored a point, but what if some country invaded your country before your civil war in the name of anti-slavery.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Whose a Terrorist?

Just to let you (not all of you) know, there are American terrorists. Look at Eric Rudolph, Timothy McVey (wrong spelling), the guy found in Afghanistan, and oh yeah our Founding Fathers.

If it wasn't for our Founding Fathers, the U.S. would still be under Britain's rule.

Any post-industrialized nation that occupies another country are terrorists. England, which made fortunes from the diamonds and gold in Africa and India, were terrorists. Taking the New World from the Indians were terroristic acts. Anyone can be a terrorist. I wish that wasn't the case, though.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

You scored a point, but what if some country invaded your country before your civil war in the name of anti-slavery.

As long as you can pretty much wiped out all of the Confederate states, scorched earth style. Like General William Sherman did.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Do you mean the USS Cole? That was an Al Quada attack in Yemen, nothing to do with Iraq.

U.S.S. Stark, 37 killed in an "accident" , she was mistaken for a tanker...how you mistake the two is a question better left to aircraft enthusiasts...since the two look radically diffrent from a naval perspective.

You mean the ones sadam used as a human shield while his troops fired at coalition troops?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A resistance.. yeah lets think about that word hey.
a bloody resistance.... why are we being resisted... what have we done, as a civilization to deserve a country , foreceably RESISTING US?

Who in the Us gvt would dare think we wrongly invaded a country.. have caused billions in damage, millions of lives damaged, and thousands of those lives DEAD!

Wow, what a concept.. who would of expected a resistance?
How are they more criminal than us, when we have just destroyed there lives.. there neighbours lives... their friends lives....
how explain? oooooo WHY because we craeted a REASON OUT OF THIN AIR?
how has this planet gotten to the stage, where the US has just done what hitler did, under a different cloak...

bloody resistance, how dare they use anything avaliable to them, to stop the forieng country occupying there soveriegn land.. how dare they.

religion?...
so under christianity we done beleive in fighting for our home?
or any other religion for that matter other than muslim?

yep..

gotchya!

Since when is murdering that 5yr old boy asleep in his bed not a crime?
how about the 88yr old grandmother who happened to be in her kitchen when a missle landed close by?

Yeah, thats right devilwasp, I think the current situation is crap, C-R-A-P!
can you call it good?
And yeah, I dont know how to run the friggen foreign policy for that USA..
well DUH!
thanks for pointing the obious.

and I never said cut and run, i said we shouldnt of been there in the first place.

Cut and run, i thnk the dumbest person.. yes George Bush believes as I do, he cant just walk away from this mess he's created..
Would you like me to stop and it a lil slower?

USA DOESNT CAUSE TERRORISM skippy, where the heck did you come up with that?

Wasnt osama a paid US asset ?
Didnt the US fund Iraq during the Iran conflict? yet they are terrorists now arent they skippy?

Fundamentalists were always on this planet, one way or another.
Underdifferent guises they attacked different countries.
Its currently the finatical muslim mask, attacking the USA, for various reason..
most notably the continued dedication to oil, in middleastern land.

that is why the US is a target.

and the USS stark happened in 1987...
I would of thought the revenge for that was a motive in the gulf eh?
BOTHER using it now, during the 2005 conflict?

thats almost 20yrs.
Hey, can we hit Vietnam for revenge for shooting down a jet during the campaign?

cant people see the friggen reality?

Saddam was a bad egg, no one doubts tihs, why do you continue to use it as a justification.
so he murdered, and tourterd people.
He found a equilibrium in violence, discipline and community stability.
he kept the factions at bay, with the threat of brutal torture.. and it worked.
Iraq will never work, because they know the USA for its own people, need to adhere to there restrictions, or else abugrahib type incidents come to the media.

Saddam never had a weapon, wasnt even making those damn wmds
Why couldnt the sophisticated US satelites not sit over iraq and look?
But supposidly they had done this, and had mountains of ROCK SOLID evidence Iraq was making and functioning these wmd's..

how can they of had this much info? on something that didnt exist.
anyone who cant see this war as it is, really.. .realy needs to get there head checked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join