It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

right war or wrong war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aape
I think the pre usa wars had usa as a piece of land involved. Dunno..i didn´t make that list. And you are looking mighty stupid for accusing me of usa hatred and making bad info for just copy pasting a page
. And if i remember correctly, after first gulf war ended, your country bombed iraq on daily basis. Might be wrong. That was just to show you how many armed conflict your country has been. Bear in mind that no one has stepped on your soil to fight wars. Japan bombed pearl harbor and someone blew up wtc..that´s about it.
-aape

I wouldnt care less how many wars happened before the U.S. was born. We after all were part of Great Britain and fighting against other main powers at the time in North America which was mostly against France and Spain. We pretty much bomb the crap out of Iraq since they keep lighting up radars on U.S. aircraft on the no fly zone to protect the Kurds and Shiites who were running away. And also Japan and Al Qaeda cant step on our soil because they know what we can do. After all Japan could only go so far, like China to Indochina to the Phillipines, etc. They were stretched. Al Qaida is a terrorist group that dont have the manpower and can only attack few targets like schools and embassies and mosques, etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
you would't bother burn some flags, you would do what you did.

No?
I can assure you that its well within our power, drive and hearts to do anything we wish...

CIA

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by CIA
you would't bother burn some flags, you would do what you did.

No?
I can assure you that its well within our power, drive and hearts to do anything we wish...

No matter how many people you kill?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

That, is up to our conciences.

CIA

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by CIA

That, is up to our conciences.

No wonder you can't spell conscience.

CIA

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by CIA
I'm no historian, but didn't american involved in almost all the major wars, at least after WWII, and not as a victim, nor an accommodator, but simply the invader.

Maybe you look in your history books as to what nations we attacked and what provoked in the first place....let say Korea War, Vietnam War, Panama, Gulf War 1, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan,etc.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by deltaboy]

When I look in the history books, I found a whole lot picture showing how you burn a girl with napalm.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
No wonder you can't spell conscience.

So sorry that my english wasnt up to your high standards, but ofcourse if you cant pronouce it 100% correctly it totally undermines your point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join