It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From Wisconsin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I work at cheese store, for real

Ok, my main concern at the moment is immigration, I can't get my hubby in here from Denmark ( not Denmark WI.
). We have been apart almost a year now and I could really use some intellegent input.

Apart from this mess, I am concerned about our enviroment, national/ international politics. The apparent kaos of our country's ability to handle a growing population of people liveing below poverty. ( Sorry, I have been gone for many years and I'm amazed of how poor people actually are, it is a national shame.)
I believe in a higher purpous, God?, paranormal activty, the endless capability of the human mind, ET's, and consumeing large amounts of pancakes with maple syrup (locally made).
Have a Good One
WIS

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Welcome! Has your hubby asked for permission or started paperwork to come here? Whatever he does, make sure its legal. If worse comes to worse, can you go to him? I wish you good luck and hope you two will soon be together! Please keep us updated.

Glad to have you here in this den of inequity.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hi WalkInSilence,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.
Sanctum.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi DG
Thanks, Yes every thing is legal, he was preapproved and then....
I should post this somewhere else, but where? What forum? MOD's can you help? Thanks

WIS

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hey, I happen to be quite fond of cheese

(Also, you may want to check your u2u's--either click on mCENTER or look for the u2u's message in the upper right corner
)

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from gong on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

MOO-rry Christmas from Wisconsin!

[edit on 20-12-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Hey, I happen to be quite fond of cheese

(Also, you may want to check your u2u's--either click on mCENTER or look for the u2u's message in the upper right corner
)

Hi DON'T,
Thank you, I don't know if I have enough points yet, BUT I would like to know WHERE it would be appropriate to post a thread on immigration, would that be PTS or where, I have searched the subject extensively and found nothing suitable to hang on to and would like to start my own. I could do it in Rant but wouldn't get the response I am searching.
Oh Merry Solstice by the way
WIS

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello One Man Short

Hmm, now I will have to stalk you
Have you seen Bodrul's thread "Put yourself on the map" ?? Cool idea.
Ok, Cheesehead see ya around. Do you guys say "ruf" instead of roof?.
WIS

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Hello One Man Short

Hmm, now I will have to stalk you
Have you seen Bodrul's thread "Put yourself on the map" ?? Cool idea.
Ok, Cheesehead see ya around. Do you guys say "ruf" instead of roof?.
WIS

It is so annoying, some people around here say:

"ruf" instead of "roof"

"Crick" instead of "Creek"

"Warsh" instead of "Wash"

Oh well, we may not be able to talk but at least it was only 17 below zero the other morning, no wait thats not a good thing....nevermind!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Welcome ane enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I really enjoy your take on the immigration problem in this country and even if we disagree later down the road I think your a great poster and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Let me be the first to say, GO PACKERS!

Welcome to ATS! and enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What a bunch of nice welcomes, Thank You
So OneManShort, 17 below, good clue, that must be up north perhaps further west, don't tell me where it is, that'll ruin the fun, our lowest temp. the past week was only 0.
We should make a WI dictionary. About-pronounced aboot
Hay Agent THANK YOU Disagreement is just the wise mans path to enlightment so let's have fun. Me and my Hub need all the support we can get. Oh, could you please change your avatar to something less appealing.
chissler Uhmm yes I like green, I honor the Packers as a national deity of the "natives" here

WIS

[edit on 21-12-2005 by WalkInSilence]

new topics

top topics

join