It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim's Urged to kill Westerners.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
My brain is just aching reading all this. I cant believe you guys are actually saying it is Islams fault for all these terrorist activities. Excuse my language, but this is #ing ridiculous. Al Queda was created by the CIA in the 80s to help the Muja-Hadeen fight the soviets. They are controlled by the CIA. All the attacks you speak of, the proof actually points to the governments as the ones carrying out the attacks. This has proven to be the case in London, Madrid, Indonesia, and the United states. The proof is out there for anyone willing to look. This is the fact. The people who are controlling the War on Terror, and the people who are controlling and stimulating the Islamic extremists, are the SAME PEOPLE!

Al Qaeda was not created by the CIA.
They helped the mujahideen which later became the Northern Alliance.

The Saudis and Pakistanis supported a lot of groups over in Afghanistan and the Iranians also supported some groups.

This wasn't all about the US.

Also, I have not seen proof that the attacks in Madrid and London were committed by the Government.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...

This link should provide all the proof you need that Al Queda WAS created by the CIA.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Proof about the london bombings

www.serendipity.li...

Proof about September 11th

Enjoy!

[edit on 3-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
www.iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...

This link should provide all the proof you need that Al Queda WAS created by the CIA.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Proof about the london bombings

www.serendipity.li...

Proof about September 11th

Enjoy!

Talk about a list of sources that titles fighting for the CIA.
Osama claims he works for himself. In the Soviet Afghan war, Osama bin laden and his followers along with Afghans fought together with the help of the CIA who used the Pakistani intelligence agency ISI to support the Mujahadeen. Money and weapons were supplied through Pakistan because it was supposedly a covert operation. Al Qaida was created in 1988 after the Soviets were withrawing from Afghanistan and Osama wanted a new Jihad against those who are infidels and those who are fighting Islamic elements around the world, for example in the Phillipines. The CIA supported the Mujahadeen to fight the Soviets, not to go Jihad against the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That is the problem OBL was a product of the CIA because of the fight against the “godless” Soviets. He turned to fight the Saudi Arabia because of the western influence in his home country.

Al Qaeda did not start in Afghanistan. It was a name used by a small group of people then the US powers start calling every freedom fighter, terrorist, guerilla, Militia, or non-sanctioned army this name. (It is almost like calling every Italian that does a crime being part of the mafia)

The Same as Saddam being propped up against the Iranians the US policy help put him in the drivers seat in Iraq.

People want to start on page 4 and not page one when talking about the feelings of the western world against the Islamic world. OBL called it a fight against Islam. And from the post I see you people want to make him right.

I cannot see why you keep blaming the religion when it is more of a culture thing. So I guess American Muslims have been blowing things up for years because there were Muslims in this country before it was a country. Read the founding fathers when they wrote about religion. Moslem was included with all the rest.
You have to get off saying it was the religion because if you don’t then it is the start of a big religious war with major unchanging effects. And 9/11 has nothing to do with it. Things like this bubble under the skin until there is any reason to react. All fundamentalist are dangerous. Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu and or Shinto.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join