It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim's Urged to kill Westerners.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
27jd to say you are above the hateful ways of religion but you sound really really hateful.

And to clarify your point if it was a Christian Science Monitor Community and the fireman were of the same faith do you really think they would have kick the krap out of the religious people?

My point is we do not have religious freedom here. And to put it like you backwater is backwater from Europe, America or Saudi Arabia. Some might say living for nothing is more “primitive and backwater” than living of a defined god.

Being decent means to me at least it starts home. I saw during Katrina that America needs to learn how to help its own people out first before going halfway around the globe to be “Decent”.

And we do have right not to want the BS then how do we stop them by dropping bigger bombs? Spouting New and Improved Propaganda. Then telling them that our way of like is much better?

Let me ask you this if someone said that to you would you change?

I see you have a problem with the KKK are you going out and kick the krap out of them? They are not acting "Decent".

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackThought
27jd to say you are above the hateful ways of religion but you sound really really hateful.

I never once said I was above hate, but I'm not "really really" hateful. Hate is an important emotion, however I believe religious individuals are not putting it in the right places. I absolutely hate those who would let children burn to death, on purpose, because of a religious belief. I hate them with all my heart.

And to clarify your point if it was a Christian Science Monitor Community and the fireman were of the same faith do you really think they would have kick the krap out of the religious people?

Absolutely. Firemen live to save others, real ones anyways. Many firemen are christian, and if a christian psycho tried stopping them from saving children, you bet they'd be knocked down. 100% guaranteed.

My point is we do not have religious freedom here.

Sorry to hear that.

And to put it like you backwater is backwater from Europe, America or Saudi Arabia. Some might say living for nothing is more “primitive and backwater” than living of a defined god.

The difference is, here and in Europe, being backwater is not mandated by law. And nobody ever said anything about living for nothing. I'm agnostic, not atheist. I believe in a higher power, I just don't believe what other men define it as in order for them to gain power here on earth. My relationship with that higher power is between me and it, nobody else.

Being decent means to me at least it starts home. I saw during Katrina that America needs to learn how to help its own people out first before going halfway around the globe to be “Decent”.

Alot of people stepped up to help as best they could, our government sucks, but saying America didn't help is just plain wrong.

And we do have right not to want the BS then how do we stop them by dropping bigger bombs? Spouting New and Improved Propaganda. Then telling them that our way of like is much better?

I wish I knew the answer off the top of my head, but I don't. All I know is I don't see either side giving in, and I'm afraid things are gonna get alot uglier before they get better.

Let me ask you this if someone said that to you would you change?

Nobody would have to tell me not to kill people for petty offenses, nobody would have to tell me not to let children die because they weren't covered up, nobody would have to tell me not to force others to share my religious beliefs under threat of death.

I see you have a problem with the KKK are you going out and kick the krap out of them? They are not acting "Decent".

They are not acting anything anymore. All they do in these times is have safe little meetings where they talk about how superior there ignorant, drunk arses are. They are free to do that here, but the second they set out to do anything more, I would have to stand in line to kick the crap out of them. And I gladly would.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here's some more rather "backwater" behavior coming from an Islamic nutcase:

www.cnn.com...

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about, a women should die a horrible death because she commits adultry, but a man can massacre his daughters and until a year ago, he would only have to pay cash to the families of the victim. Last year Pakistan passed a law where the minimum sentence is 10 years in prison for cutting the throats of your daughters. Wow, that's a pretty harsh penalty for such a minimal crime.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."
– Luke 19.27 *

christian thoughts from the bible. I think its sick...
why is it you never show christian attocities?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've never read the bible or the quran, so it's not on me to defend either one. Why don't you show me some recent Christian attrocities comparable to the ones we are discussing here, in which inncent children are deliberately murdered. Show me how many Christians slaughter their children like animals to save their "honor", which is apparently a fairly normal occurence in the muslim world.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well let’s see the Iraq war... fighting for a fake ideal they can fix at home. The children armies (One called the lords army) have in African countries participated in massacres with hatchets and guns. The science monitors serving their children up to death over treatable illnesses. Catholic priest molesting young people with in their church. Sometimes death is not the worst that can happen to you. The jerry F’s and 900 club activities in the Americas and Africa. Converting people or they die. There are nuns and priest that are on trial right now about helping in the Rwanda massacre.

The terrorist activities of the clan and Arian knights.
Christianity and Islam are conquering religions. They move in then they covert and kill non-believers. By direct or indirect actions. Im saying if you don’t like Islam you should in my opinion not like Christianity just as much. It takes two to tango you can’t fault only one side of the “battle”.

[edit on 12/09-2005 by BlackThought]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I guess I wasn't clear enough when I indirectly stated I don't like ANY organized religion. If it makes you happy for me to denounce horrible things that are done in the name of Christianity, no problem, I denounce those things wholeheartedly. I hate people who let there kids be ravaged by illness because they don't believe in medicine just as much as I hate people who cut their daughters throats for "honor". I don't agree with the Iraq war, although I don't see it the same as intentionally murdering children, I don't think it's something we should have done. As for Africa, that whole country is a mess, and it doesn't seem that being civilized is high on the priority list of any religious group there. Obviously you know my feelings on the KKK, however I said to name attrocities being commited in these times, the KKK is completely toothless now, and grossly outnumbered wherever they go. They don't do anything anymore but be ignorant.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by talon565

If I had a choice I would invite a muslim to dinner, at least if he was going to kill you he would do it to your face and not wait for the cigars and brandy before slipping a blade in your back.

Or maybe he would wait till your whole family is gathered and detonate a bomb, or until you went out to a nightclub and detonate muliple bombs, or maybe when you go to work he will crash a plane into your office !!

Islamic Terrorist's have carried out 3908 Deadly attack's since 9/11
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

As the Infamous Indonesian cleric, Abu Bakar Bashir recently put it, "If the West wants to have peace, then they have to accept Islamic rule."
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Islamofascism - coming to a disco near you - SOON

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
And if you need more proof here is some quotes from the Quran itself ...

Quran Surah 2: The Cow

Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 6
Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 10
A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 24
Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 39, 90
For disbelievers is a painful doom. 104
For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 114
Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 126
The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 162
They will not emerge from the Fire. 167
Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 174
How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 175
Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 191
War is ordained by Allah. 216
Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 217
Disbelievers worship false gods. They will burn forever in the Fire. 257
Allah does not guide disbelievers. 264
"Give us victory over the disbelieving folk." 286

Hardly anyone can write anything more damaging to Islam than the Quran itself.
www.faithfreedom.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am sure those lines are out of context but i digress do we want to look at the old testament?
Jihad is a war a war on self not on others. The battle to be a better person.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I am sure those lines are out of context but i digress do we want to look at the old testament?
Jihad is a war a war on self not on others. The battle to be a better person.

I certainly hope there taken out of context.

I certainly hope that Mosques confirm and teach they are taken out of context.

I certainly hope theres no Churches still preaching any intolerant quotes from the Old testament.

I certainly hope the correct meaning of Jihad is spread because then we would only have to Arm the Islamofascists with a pistol containing one bullet.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Do you feel the same way about chrsitianity?

Have you been in the appilachia mountians?
or though Georgia?

What makes ok for the 700 club to call for assainatons and not not be damned?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Do you feel the same way about chrsitianity?

Have you been in the appilachia mountians?
or though Georgia?

What makes ok for the 700 club to call for assainatons and not not be damned?

Appilachia mountains and Georgia answer is no.

Other questions, you are really going to have to elaborate on what exactly it is you are asking please, ie who is 700 club, im assuming they are criminals and no criminal activity is ok, do i feel what way about Christianity ?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Do you feel christianity teaches hate as much as Islam?

The 700 club is run by pat roberson that is a evengilist christian group in america one of GW's friends.

As for the areas in America they still teach hate towards other ethnic groups, In fact some do still rteach "ole time religion" such as the old testament. Are they just as bad a muslims? or do they get pass because you can "understand" them.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No i dont beleive that Christianity teaches as much hate as Islam, i come to this conclusion with figures like this ...

Im unaware of anything of this scale conducted by groups in the name of Christianity.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They Are just as bad please do not turn your head to their problems. so called christians have started the Iraq war... fighting for a fake ideal they can't fix at home. The children armies (One called the lords army) have in African countries participated in massacres with hatchets and guns. The science monitors serving their children up to death over treatable illnesses. Catholic priest molesting young people with in their church. Sometimes death is not the worst that can happen to you. The jerry F’s and 700 club activities in the Americas and Africa. Converting people or they die. There are nuns and priest that are on trial right now about helping in the Rwanda massacre.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

. so called christians have started the Iraq war... fighting for a fake ideal they can't fix at home.

Woah, in no way shape or form is the Coalition christian, some of its members are but the force as a whole is not.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
name one Pakisatian, Japan? the architiects were G.B and US

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My brain is just aching reading all this. I cant believe you guys are actually saying it is Islams fault for all these terrorist activities. Excuse my language, but this is #ing ridiculous. Al Queda was created by the CIA in the 80s to help the Muja-Hadeen fight the soviets. They are controlled by the CIA. All the attacks you speak of, the proof actually points to the governments as the ones carrying out the attacks. This has proven to be the case in London, Madrid, Indonesia, and the United states. The proof is out there for anyone willing to look. This is the fact. The people who are controlling the War on Terror, and the people who are controlling and stimulating the Islamic extremists, are the SAME PEOPLE!

True Islam would never condone such activities. And as for these beheadings you see on tv, it is so obviously staged! Top FBI officials who are angry about this have leaked this information to certain members of the media, such as Alex Jones. The occupational forces are actually the ones behind the suicide attacks against civilians. This is admitted, ladies and gentlemen.

Most of the kidnappings and beheadings are done by occupational forces, against people who are working usually in humanitarian efforts, or working for programs that help the Iraqi people. They set up some stage where they put up an islamic flag, and they had masks on and dress like muslims, and you can tell just by watching the video, that they were Americans! They were fat, had white skin, they stuttered whenever they tried to speak Arabic and had an American accent, I mean, it was so obvious it was an American! Ive seen the actual video, absolutly discusting.

Muslims are not to blame, and Islam is not to blame. The American people are not to blame, and the soldiers of America and Britian are not to blame. It is the force controlling the British and American governments, as well as about all other governments, that are behind this. They are using the threat of terrorism, to scare the population into accepting greater levels of tyranny. They are the ones stimulating these Islamic extremists, which makes sense if you think about it! How else would you explain these muslims and their extremism? I guess some muslims were sitting around a campfire, out in a cave in Afghanistan one day, and suddenly had the idea to wage war against all that is not muslim, and push their weight on everyone else! And they found all the money needed to do this wandering around the desert... Thats laughable.

To make a longstory short, yes there are evil radical muslims who want to hurt people out there. But these people are being stimulated and controlled by the very force they are claiming to be fighting against. See most of these extremists have no idea who are the real masters behind their terror groups. Just like you may not know who the owner of your company is, they dont know who are the real orchestrators of their terror is. They just following along, believing they are fighting the New World Order when they are right in their lap. This is the true complexity of the situation. These extremists are being deceived as well. The people who control them are the Illuminati, and they control the West as well. See, this is all just a game, meant to fool US!

They get power and we think they are fighting the evil terrorists, and fighting for freedom. My how they manipulate us. Its almost sickening.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

name one Pakisatian, Japan? the architiects were G.B and US

Name one country that has more than one religion in it?
Western Europe:
United Kingdom
Spain
Portugal
Denmark
Norway
Netherlands
Iceland
Italy

Baltic States:
Estonia #
Latvia #