It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim's Urged to kill Westerners.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I just read this disturbing new article, why on Earth do Authority's (in this case Indonesia) let these Islamofascist Terrorists get there messages/orders and preaching of hate to the Outside world while they are locked in Prison cells?

Quote ...

" BALI bombings commander Mukhlas has written a fanatical call-to-arms from his death-row prison cell, exhorting Muslims to kill Westerners.

Published on a website on the orders of notorious terror chief Noordin Mohammed Top, the polemic demonstrates the undiminished fervour of Mukhlas, who has been sentenced to death for commanding the Bali bomb blasts in 2002 that killed 202 people, including 88 Australians. "

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Perhaps these fantatic's have more offical support in Indonesia than the Authority's care to admit seen they let these preacher's of hate get there message out ?

And they always seem to point to some verse in the Koran that justify's the death of everything not Muslim.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
To be honest, although I find this disgusting, I am not surprised. I live in an area where there are few whites left, and the amount of Muslim propoganda that I see is shocking, yet nothing is done about it. BTW Central Bradford UK.
The PC crowd are too PC.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

And they always seem to point to some verse in the Koran that justify's the death of everything not Muslim.

I really can't believe the religion of peace & love can justify this. In my opinion, it's only Western nations propaganda. They want to blind us about this beautifull and peacefull religion and how her followers are nice peoples.

Originally posted by CarlosG
To be honest, although I find this disgusting, I am not surprised. I live in an area where there are few whites left, and the amount of Muslim propoganda that I see is shocking, yet nothing is done about it. BTW Central Bradford UK.
The PC crowd are too PC.

I'm glad that I don't live in England. You're all becomming a bunch of dhimmis. Hopefully some Australians seem to be different and want to take back their country.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
OOOOhhhh the scary muslims are comming, lock up your daughters and sons!

I come from Manchester in the UK and this city is a multicultural as any and guess what? Its a nice place to live and everyone gets along. I have asian, black and chinese friends and we all get along just fine. I like having asians here. I like going to the famous (yes famous and much loved) curry mile for a curry and I like going to China town for a chinese.

Im so sick of this "all Muslims are bad rubbish" and people knocking them over and over again. Its no wonder they get annoyed. Most Muslims just want to have a nice life and make a decent living so they can provide for their families. Sure there are some bad people but the media blows it all out of proportion so that papers can be sold, and guess what, they are making a killing.

Btw, all you people who seem to think we Brits are getting taken over by Muslims check your facts. They currently make up 3% of our population. Its hardly an invasion force.

As for this religion of peace argument, one can hardly boast about Chritianitys track record. We have the inquisition, the crusades and numerous other treats which we can proudly look back upon...........

Oh and has anyone considered the fact that this website post could easily be faked by one of his followers...... just throwing that one out there.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
enslaved83, I formally lived in Birmingham for 7 years and held a similar view to you. However, Bradford is a different story. There are a great deal of angry young men here unlike most other cities.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlosG
enslaved83, I formally lived in Birmingham for 7 years and held a similar view to you. However, Bradford is a different story. There are a great deal of angry young men here unlike most other cities.

Im actually going to concede that one to you. You are right there is a lot of anger there. I have a bunch of Indian mates there who tend not to get on with the Pakistanis tho I think the issue is with Pakistanis rather than with Muslims.

There is also a problem with the BNP there.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by enslaved83
I have a bunch of Indian mates there who tend not to get on with the Pakistanis tho I think the issue is with Pakistanis rather than with Muslims.

It Britain it's pakistani muslims, in France it's Algerian muslims, in Nordic countries it's Moroccan muslims, in Australia it's Lebanese muslims, etc...

It is a problem with muslims that people don't really have as long as they are in a distinct minority in whichever area they're in but when they do form a sizeable majority in a particular city or town you will almost certainly have problems with them.

Of course some of you will just prentend there is no problem and that there will never be a problem and you won't wake up until it's too late to change it.

You might think that it's a low percentage of muslims in Britain now but it is growing really fast.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
population increase isn't entirely relevant, being that in Britain the new generations of 'Muslims', pakistanis whatever, are being very well brought up in comparision to past generations. Because soceity now accepts them a lot more there is no need for 'ghettos' and gangs and not integrating. They are much better mannered these days, from what i can see. Just the other day i was talking to one and he didn't understand the Urdu phrase (which was basically 'hello') that i said to him, i was like

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

I have a bunch of Indian mates there who tend not to get on with the Pakistanis tho I think the issue is with Pakistanis rather than with Muslims.

Of course some of you will just prentend there is no problem and that there will never be a problem and you won't wake up until it's too late to change it.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

So what do propose? Extermination, deportation? Most of these people were born in this country. Does that make them as British as you or I? When people like you say we need to wake up and do something just what is it you think it is we need to do?

Again getting back on topic, what if one of this guys followers simply made up a post and put it on the website. Its a piece of cake to do, just spill out some hatred and bile, throw in a few Koranic refernces and let the Western media suck it up like gold dust.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by enslaved83]

[edit on 19-12-2005 by enslaved83]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Perhaps these fantatic's have more offical support in Indonesia than the Authority's care to admit

The indonesian State is going to kill him. How much further from support do they need to get?

its an australian newpaper taking his message global here.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Look, I don't want to engage in a fight with you but the BNP has been created AFTER the big flow of non-europeans immigrants to England and also because of all the problems these immigrants are bringing with them in England.

The BNP is the result of an existing problem ( immigrations of non-eruoepans ) and can be seen as a self-defense vote. Without immigration, no BNP.
So those who have allowed these non-europeans immigrants to come in England are also those who are responsible for the creation of the BNP.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Look, I don't want to engage in a fight with you but the BNP has been created AFTER the big flow of non-europeans immigrants to England and also because of all the problems these immigrants are bringing with them in England.

The BNP is the result of an existing problem ( immigrations of non-eruoepans ) and can be seen as a self-defense vote. Without immigration, no BNP.
So those who have allowed these non-europeans immigrants to come in England are also those who are responsible for the creation of the BNP.

mmm, whats wrong with this picture...

So immigration is to blame for far right extremism...

by that same logic, all non-muslims are to blame for extremist Islamic terrorism, for not being radical muslims...

nice bit of Aristotalian logic there...

I think you would find that those supporting the BNP would be concerned about jobs/benefits/housing if there was no immigration... they just look to immigrants to blame for problems which already exist (why do the BNP thrive in areas of former indutrial importance which have naturally declined with the British steel/coal/manufacturing industries?!?!? think about it)

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think you would find that those supporting the BNP would be concerned about jobs/benefits/housing if there was no immigration... they just look to immigrants to blame for problems which already exist (why do the BNP thrive in areas of former indutrial importance which have naturally declined with the British steel/coal/manufacturing industries?!?!? think about it)

I agree with you, absolutely and to the letter. I think the problem lies with the fact that these immigrants are in poor areas and yes it is a reaction, people want somone to blame for their misery.

Look at the riots in France. The French treat their immigrants so badly it is beyond a joke. They live in poor deprived areas with little government assistance and extreme environments breed extremists. Just so happens they are muslims.

Please, please do not get me started on the BNP. I hate them so much. In way yes they are a reaction to immigration but to say immigration is to blame is somewhat simplistic. There are other factors out there. There will always be facists. When theres a nice juicy dark population to snipe at its only inevitable that people will listen especially when their lives are hard and they are looking for someone to blame. Yes there are bad Muslims but there are two sides to every story and the BNP have no place in this country. I find their policies offensive, their breed of politics simplistic and believe that anyone who agrees with their policies is forsaking everything we learnt from the second world war.

Now I feel bad for going off topic......

Getting back to the original post, I believe that if the Western media (in fact all media organisations stops paying attention to people like this then at least some progress will be made. These extremists aren't stupid, they know the western media laps up everything they say allowing them to reach an audience of millions and all they have to do is spout some rhetoric. Gone are the days of balanced and impartial media. Welcome to the 21st century where the key word is sensationalism bacause that my friends sells papers.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by enslaved83]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

As for this religion of peace argument, one can hardly boast about Catholic's track record. We have the inquisition, the crusades and numerous other treats which we can proudly look back upon...........

Eveyone loves to bring up the crusades...

The crusades happened nearly One Thousand years ago, when the world was flat, And witches and warlocks roamed the earth.

Whats Radical Islams excuse? Its the 21st century ffs there is no excuse for the stupidity these nutt jobs pull, in the name of there twisted religion.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Whats Radical Islams excuse? Its the 21st century ffs there is no excuse for the stupidity these nutt jobs pull, in the name of there twisted religion.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by C0le]

Islam is hardly a twisted religion, and as for their excuse?

Perhaps they looked to those who used those same methods to get what they want: The rich European nations and the United States. We have been using methods of terrorism long before any Palestinian teenager walked onto a bus with a bomb in his backpack.

Religion has always been used as a tool of the powerless to achieve their goals. What better way is there to die than in the certain guarantee of eternal peace and a life in paradise? All religions promise it, not solely Islam, and that was never the intention of the message in any of the organized religions.

The only real reason Islam is receiving so much notoriety in the 21st century is because of the instant communication and media we all take for granted. People will believe anything they see on TV

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Let's put this into perspective, okay?

ONE radical hatemongering nutcase wrote a letter from his prison cell and said "kill all Westerners."

Shall we count the number of White Supremacists in the US who are jailed for hate crimes who are writing letters saying "kill the Muslims" and "Kill all the Jews" and so on and so forth?

Let's not judge one religion and one country by the actions of ONE frothing nut case.

For the record, I worked with a number of Muslims at the university and none of them was running around with guns and wire, throttling the rest of us or the professors and spewing anger and hate. They were ... just like everyone else on campus. Friendly, helpful, honest, honorable, and they showed up to work on time at a scutwork job that paid minimum wage.

Decent work ethic.

So -- bottom line -- we can find Christian clerics who go around screeching the same kind of hate but it would be a disservice to EVERYONE in the country to say we're all frothing to go kill the president of Venezuela simply because Pat Robertson suggested it. mediamatters.org...

Or that we burn the Hindus at the stake because Pat Robertson says Hinduism is demonic:
www.sullivan-county.com...

Or kill all the Muslims because Pat Robertson says they're worse than Nazis:
www.rense.com...

How about we pay attention to the hatemongers in our own country and start smacking them with a cluestick before we start shrieking at the ones in other countries?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
And left wing apologists will beleive anything they read on the Internet.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is that so? I have yet to believe every single thing I've read here on ATS or that Elvis gives birth to bat boy article I read a while ago. Must just be me

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I just read this disturbing new article, why on Earth do Authority's (in this case Indonesia) let these Islamofascist Terrorists get there messages/orders and preaching of hate to the Outside world while they are locked in Prison cells?

Quote ...

" BALI bombings commander Mukhlas has written a fanatical call-to-arms from his death-row prison cell, exhorting Muslims to kill Westerners.

Well, why should you worry about what a crazy maniac has to say?

This piece-of-garbage is locked up like a mad-dog, awaiting a well deserved death and I would bet most Indonesians get sick at the hatred thats pouring outta his filthy mouth.

Let the little Chihuahua bark......

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Quote ...

Well, why should you worry about what a crazy maniac has to say?

This piece-of-garbage is locked up like a mad-dog, awaiting a well deserved death and I would bet most Indonesians get sick at the hatred thats pouring outta his filthy mouth.

Let the little Chihuahua bark......

Maximu§

I think your right Max, i also think he should be in a sound proof cell with no windows and no opportunity to spread his Satanic ideas.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join