It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone help me understanding this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
About a year ago i had a weird dream. I don't remember the details of what the dream was about but the disturbing part has nothing to do with what i was doing.
I was in a pretty fancy hotel looking for someone when I had a very sharp pain in my face. My face also felt very swollen and numb after the pain. I go to the bathroom to look in the mirror and i see my face is disfigured. Part of my jaw is gone and that part of my face is pretty much being pulled down. I run out of the bathroom frantically and i run into a good friend and i tell him that i'm disfigured and he looks at me like i'm crazy and tells me that i look fine. It was around this time that i woke up.

Would there be a meaning to this maybe or would it just be a dream? I never really have nightmares so when i have one they tend to bother me for a little. This one freaked me out so much though...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well, about a year ago the hockey strike was on. Near as I can figure you were obsessed about hockey and all you could think of was a "face off."

Best I can come up with on such short notice.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
As soon as I read your dream, it reminded me of scripture:

"Behold, my servant shall deal wisely, therefore he shall be magnified, exalted and greatly honored. Like as the multitude shall wonder upon him, because his face shall be so deformed and no a mans face, and his beauty like no man: Even so shall the multitude of the Gentiles look unto him, and the kings shall shut their mouths before him. For they that have not been told of him, shall see him, and they that heard nothing of him, shall behold him."

God Bless

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
With that one I would have to wonder if you had a cold at the time. Maybe a sinus headach. If you feel pain while you are sleeping, your dreams will play it up.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I didn't have a cold at the time. And i woke up and i had no pain or numbness in my face. I spent days to trying to figure it out.
I looked int the dream dictionaries and stuff for deformities and i couldn't really find any information that makes sense.
Every now and then I remember the dream and start to wonder what was going on.
About the bible scripture, what exactly is that talking about? Are you saying i had a prophetic dream?

really though what exactly does the bible have to do with my dream?

[edit on 19-12-2005 by GameTranscender]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dear GameTranscender,

That part of scripture I believe is the discription of Jesus. I can't say it was prophetic, but it could be that the Lord is trying to tell us something. Dunno. I just couldn't help but see the parallel between your dream and that piece of scripture.

The fancy hotel...usually those who are exalted and greatly honored go to fancy hotels right?

the looking for someone...when Jesus was here for sure he was looking for those chosen of God...going from town to town, city to city and such.

of your face being disfigured...well, I can't go against what is written but it is plain that the prophet says, "his face shall be so deformed and no a mans face, and his beauty like no man:" To me it seems that Jesus was not like the images we have today of him, plainly he was a man, yet his face did not have the beauty like any man.

and as your friend who looked at you crazy and said you looked fine..."Even so shall the multitude of the Gentiles look unto him, and the kings shall shut their mouths before him." So it was in those days...when God's chosen saw him they didn't care what he looked like, all they knew is that their King had come and was there before them.

I'm sure if we were back in those days it would be the same as today. People would be telling us, oh the messiah will look this way, oh he will look that way. Don't people have in their homes and church's these images of what they think what Jesus looked like? And doesn't the same debate go on today? Oh he looked that way, oh he looks this way. But for God's chosen, it was already given to them in scripture what to be looking for.

And of you going to the mirror...seeing this happening before your eyes...
"For they that have not been told of him, shall see him, and they that heard nothing of him, shall behold him."

See, the bible has nothing to do with it, for the bible is what man has named the True recorded word of God. And these added and took away from it, producing hundreds of thousands of "bibles". Chopping and changing it so that no one would be able to see the truth of it. But if that word, that True Recorded word, come from God himself, then truly it has everything to do with your dream.

"And Joseph said unto them. Interpreting belongeth to God but tell me yet."

You asked for help in understanding your dream...I could only give to you what I had on my heart at the very reading of your dream. That is all I could do.

God Bless

top topics

join