It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A "Painful" Dream

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
That just made my day!


I'm glad the compliment was well received.


Originally posted by Zanzibar
If you let these painful dreams interfere with your day, then life starts to really go downhill, after all, its only a dream, it can't really hurt you. If that makes anysense.


Also, if I may add, I think a lot of dreams are there to teach you things. It's not always the case. I've had some real "field days" that made no sense and were just stuff to keep the mind doing something during physical downtime. Others though, have been quite revealing. Especially as a believer, God has shown me a thing or two about my situation or my attitude towards things that I wasn't able to discover on my own. These dreams are crystal clear and can remember them for many months or years.




posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Especially as a believer, God has shown me a thing or two about my situation or my attitude towards things that I wasn't able to discover on my own. These dreams are crystal clear and can remember them for many months or years


I agree with this though also. I have had similar prophetic dreams that I can recall in detail even as much as 15 years later. I have also had a few come true, and have even had people be witness to it. These dreams are very clear, usually in color, and have an extremely high recall to them. They are different then normal dreams and you usually know you just had one when you first wake up…



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What if there is no religion in the person background though? Such as in my case, I've never subsribed to any religion, been to church at the most five times in my life, usually for funerals and the such. What could the case be then? Do these spirits exist outside the realm of religion?



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't believe in God, but I do think that some of my dreams show me things that I would not normally be able to even fathom normally. Dreams are a very important part of life and I believe that they can influence it in many ways.



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What's with mods and moving my threads. Anyone care to explain to me how spiritual attacks, astral planes, and premonitions aren't paranormal?

/sigh

Either way, I'm still curious as to whether these attacks are targetted or randomized, and if they are targetted, why?



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't know, I thought that this thread was pretty paranormal! Ah well, BTS shouldn't be shunned, even if it is kinda sucky.

Shouldn't have said that!



posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I don't know, I thought that this thread was pretty paranormal! Ah well, BTS shouldn't be shunned, even if it is kinda sucky.

Shouldn't have said that!


Now that thar was funny. Oh well, at least we can play with the cool emotes




posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I don't know, I thought that this thread was pretty paranormal! Ah well, BTS shouldn't be shunned, even if it is kinda sucky.

Shouldn't have said that!


Now that thar was funny. Oh well, at least we can play with the cool emotes



True. I can also headbutt walls :bnghd: and drink till I puke
even shoot down afro men


Then, to calm me down, I can suck up to the mods


Damn, I crack me up at times............



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
even shoot down afro men


Why would you want to do that? Hopefully you're just being a
and showing that racism is very
of us, and no-one should tolerate that kind of
.



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Then, to calm me down, I can suck up to the mods




...But the mods were not please with the sacrifice and Zanzibar recieved many warnings




All right, this is BTS but let's still make at least a veiled attempt to stay on topic.



posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Zanzibar
even shoot down afro men


Why would you want to do that? Hopefully you're just being a
and showing that racism is very
of us, and no-one should tolerate that kind of
.


Looking back on that, it does sound a bit racial, sorry, it wasn't supposed to be. I don't want to come across as a racist so I am dearly sorry.

Anyway, enough with the
now, before we all get


To the author of this thread-

Have you had any further dreams with pain in? It would be dandy to hear about them if you have.



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Looking back on that, it does sound a bit racial, sorry, it wasn't supposed to be. I don't want to come across as a racist so I am dearly sorry.


It takes a great spirit to do what is right, but a greater spirit to admit when done wrong. You have my respect for that



Originally posted by Zanzibar
Have you had any further dreams with pain in? It would be dandy to hear about them if you have.


One in particular I'd died in was a shotgun to the back. I felt where the shots hit in my back, fell face forward and felt the cold asphalt on my left cheek. Laying down, everything was sideways. I was very tired and died. Didn't wake up until a good period after being dead.

Another were I was caught by a gang of sorts, tied up and took a chainsaw to the neck. I don't think I want to go into detail on this one.

And now, for the obligatory emoting:


[edit on 27-12-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God


One in particular I'd died in was a shotgun to the back. I felt where the shots hit in my back, fell face forward and felt the cold asphalt on my left cheek. Laying down, everything was sideways. I was very tired and died. Didn't wake up until a good period after being dead.

Another were I was caught by a gang of sorts, tied up and took a chainsaw to the neck. I don't think I want to go into detail on this one.

And now, for the obligatory emoting:


[edit on 27-12-2005 by saint4God]


Wow. I've never really had one that bad before! I understand why you fon;t wont to go into the chainsaw one, that sounds nasty.

Of course, the emoting! I nearly forgot!

:w:



posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've never fealt pain in a dream but I was shot
in the head once(by a gangster seth green) it didden't hurt and after a few moments of lieing their I got up
with a nice bulit wound in my head and started walking around



posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
I've never fealt pain in a dream but I was shot
in the head once(by a gangster seth green) it didden't hurt and after a few moments of lieing their I got up
with a nice bulit wound in my head and started walking around



That's just random man. At least you didn't feel any pain though.






top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join