It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly will happen on 6/6/06 ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have a feeling a more significant date for human interferance would be 20/06/2006 for some reason.

Dont ask why, Its just a gut feeling.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've got Yankees - Red Sox tickets that day

Does the bible code say that the Yankees are going to win because otherwise I'll be pissed

[edit on 29-5-2006 by coasterbill]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
More likely a world wide ban on baseball will be announced.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My father in-law will be having eye laser surgery. Do I think the world will end that day? No, I think we have at least another 100 years to go before we need to even start thinking about that. But for the sake of argument....if it is going to end on June 6th 2006...I don't want to be sitting at my computer thinking about all the stuff I never had the chance to do...GET OUT THERE AND LIVE PEOPLE!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermione
My father in-law will be having eye laser surgery.

Hope everything goes well for your father in-law. From what I understand it's a pretty successful procedure but never hurts to throw in one more prayer. I hear the results are amazing & would be interested in hearing how it goes for him. Talk to you on 06/07/2006.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The divel is already here. As long as there are churches there is nothing to worry about. That's what a preacher said

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I would just like to say that, assuming that the calender that humans made had any initial bearing towards cosmic events such as the apocalypse, it's been changed so many times the specific date 6/6/06 would have no significance. Once again, this is a manmade calender that is based, first, on the unknown death-day of an arbitrary man sometime in the past. And even so, that would mean that Easter should be January 1st and it's in April. If one wants to proclaim the apocalypse, one should place it according to the position of the stars or some other crap.

Aside from that, I am honestly concerned(okay, scared) about next Tuesday. I'm going to curl up, under my bed, in fetal position, and play video games in silence. All day. I'm not worried about Satan popping up and smiting the Earth with fireballs and plagues and what-not. Or (and this may just be the atheism talking) god wagging his finger at us, saying "You've been very bad" and smiting the Earth with fireballs and plagues and what-not. Not meteors, nor tornadoes, nor earthquakes, nor massive storms. I am concerned, however, with the hordes of crazy people who think they are being posessed by Satan, and go around with AK-47s doing "their master's will". And, the even bigger hordes of people who think they are going to die and decide to try all the things they never got to in life(murder, rape, looting, torture, taking candy from babies).

I plan to do the same on Monday. Monday will be a twisted version of the day before Christmas mall rush.

Wednesday, I plan to go see the Omen; maybe ride down to Sam Ash, buy a new A-string for my electric violin. Nothing bad ever happens the day after the predicted doomsday, except that a few Satanists feel pretty dissapointed (no offense to you Satanists, I know that 6/6/06 doesn't mean squat to you, I was reffering to the ones that just use it as an excuse to piss off Jahovah's Witnesses).

Well. Thats my pessimistic, super-logical, misspelled view on that.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, folks....the time of my 1 year anniversary draws near....

Like I said, I am going to destroy you all......just a forewarning of the events to come....

Really though, I am going to go see The Omen, and I might, just might, take a risk and sit in a different row than I normally do....heck, I might even get a LARGE popcorn AND nachos....

It's just another Tuesday folks......move along.....

mmmm....nachos.....

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The sun will rise. It will set too. 5 billion people will do random, inane, and mundane things.

And then 6/7/06 will come.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I had to explain to my daughter that the devil isn't being born on June 6th, as she heard this "truth" from a classmate. Undoubtably one of her classmates saw the movie trailers coming out. Parents, please clear up child-propaganda so they don't have to suffer in ignorance.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'll probably watch The Omen...then the Beast.
I'll also head on over to the local bar for beers then go to bed.

I highly doubt anything 'fun' will happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I know what exactly what will happen on 06/06/06

The Slayer Unholy Allience tour kicks off

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I know this for fact I got my consultation with ultralase to see if I am suitable for corrective eye surgery...if anything happens before it I open a can of whoop ass

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
how about we just wait until tomorrow and see,
i think that its not the ACTUAL end, more the start of the end.. because i read somewhere that it says that the "anti-christ" will be REVEALED on 6/6/06

peace out

TheOne

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOne12345
i think that its not the ACTUAL end, more the start of the end.. because i read somewhere that it says that the "anti-christ" will be REVEALED on 6/6/06

peace out

TheOne

But its still gonna be a weird day tomorrow.
Il still have the feeling that something will happen, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Which day will be our next prediction? After tomorrow that is? I'm in Cuba from 0ct13-20th so if we could make it after that it would be great. Oh no I'm flying out on October 13th. If I post a will here is it still vailid?
For all the numerology peeps here that seem to think these number dates are anything other than numbers please I beg of you look at them
September 11------we Call it 9-11 because we have numbers to associate with it.

If it was on July 11---- would we call it 7-11? Anthrax in the slurpy's?

People we are the ones who give significance to these numbers not anyone else. Yes' someone will be attacked again. One day the world might end.
It's still here today...So lets do research figure stuff out and stop guess at numbers that don't mean anything to anyone outside the western world!

But I was told on December 25 I was to meet a guy in a red suit, but sadly nothin happened. Oh well maybe next 12-25.......

point end.
See ya on Wednesday!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

peace out

TheOne

i no that feeling, i had that wen i realised, like a "oh no, i really hope im wrong" kind of feeling,but either way im going 2 school so there will probly be some kind of trouble, and wot will be the excuse "its the day of the devil"
i wonder wot the teachers will have 2 say about it

peace out

TheOne

[edit on 5-6-2006 by TheOne12345]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I know what will happen, the people who bet on the end of the world (yes, you can do that at the bookies) will be pissed off that they wasted the money on that bet.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

peace out

TheOne

i no that feeling, i had that wen i realised, like a "oh no, i really hope im wrong" kind of feeling,but either way im going 2 school so there will probly be some kind of trouble, and wot will be the excuse "its the day of the devil"
i wonder wot the teachers will have 2 say about it

peace out

TheOne

[edit on 5-6-2006 by TheOne12345]

Well my friend, if your at school and you already feel like that, that's not a good sign

Seriously, life is a challenge every step of the way, you just gotta climb it......

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, Oceania is well into the sixth right now 05:30am.

No tidal waves, earthquakes or other phenomenon detected as of yet.

Tick... Tock...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join