It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly will happen on 6/6/06 ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Anywho, who cares about predicting the end? Today can be the last day for any or all of us. I would not wait until the 11th hour to start scurrying around like mice in a burning building.

Couldn't agree with you more. It seems as if there are a myriad of projections about "the end", yet no one seems to notice that if they accept the gift, they have nothing to fear.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
June 6th, 2006 is going to be a traumatic day. During that brief 24 hour stretch, about 6620 families will be devastated by a family member being killed, and all of them will die of the same cause: Asphyxia.

"Accidents" will occur across the entire globe, many of these "accidents" resulting in the death or maiming of one or more individuals.

A movie will be released designed to upset a group of people.

During that day, every second an average of 100 lightning bolts will streak to the ground, causing fires, deaths and destruction of property.

Millions of animals will be mutilated while still alive.

Fires will break out across the world, robbing families of their homes, killing people and animals and flooding the atmosphere with greenhouse gasses.

The most disturbing part about June 6th, 2006 is that people, despite all of this and more taking place, will pretend like it's an average day.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The chances of the end of the world coming on 06/06/06 are not likely but there is still that slight chance that it might come. Am I going to be waiting for the end of the world no probably not ill probably forget all about until three months after the day has already passed. By that time it won't even matter.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'll turn 22, and burst out into my demon form, and begin devouring souls. I can't wait

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Three short comments/questions:

1 Is it not true in most faiths that no one person may know the exact date of the end.

and in the spirit of the above wouldnt it stand to truth that an obvious date would be non-consequential so as to reaffirm the fact that no one person will know.

2 Has anyone researched the past records of major events and news stories or folk tales surrounding all the 6/6/06 dates of past history...

I would suggest when the research is done you will find incidents surrounding the dates in question will bring rise to a trend of "the sky is falling" types causing the incidents ...

Thousands and thousands of people die world wide every day to set a fixed value or type of circumstances such as aspyxiation 6650 deaths in that 24 hours has no real fact. People die from aspyxiation in droves everyday wether it be by drowing , plastic bags, chocking on something, SIDS etc.

I would venture to guess that a good example of the facts would be confirmened as insufficent connection to the date at hand, but more as a total of every day activities and fatalities with one minor exception a few added suicides,murders,panic related deaths based on paranoid people, etc.

3 Is it not true that fate is a hollow state of being.. to steal a term from a famous movie, "there is no fate, no fate but what we make for ourselves"?

So why worry?

[edit on 7-1-2006 by skizem]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It will be the same as Jan 1 2000 - nothing different nothing changed. We just went through a Titor prediction - what makes this one different - in the year 1000ad - a long time before the USA was discovered the apocalyple was meant to happen - it didnt and the church hightailed it if i am wrong throw a fork at me but - please deny ignorance and catch on!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

This movie will be released:

The Beast

Have fun with this site, all I know is that a lot of Christians will be pissed off on this date.

That movie looks interesting! Before I read this thread, I had no idea where I was gonna be on 06/06/06. But I watched the trailer for that movie I think I'll be at the theatre. I wont even notice all the lightning and whatnot going on anyways. I will end up just rating the movie a little higher than otherwise.
"Excellent special effects, Just UNREAL!!!!!!"

Lots and Lots of pissed of Christians...... Maybe a lawsuit or two as well??...lol

[edit on 7-1-2006 by jta79]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
listen people dont worrie about june 6 2006 nothing will happen. you all are having your own opinions of what is ganna happen on 6/6/06. let me tell you that it will go by like a regular day no one is going to die because of that day if anybody does die on 6/6/06 then its not the devils fault. THE DEVIL ISNT GANNA DO ANYTHING. so all you can stop with the 666 # its childish.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, I obviously won't be too preoccupied over if the date is 06/06/06 or whatnot, but still the Bible has been pretty good at predicting the direction of things over time, so don't be too dismissive of the general picture.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm betting someone finds Waldo

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
what happened on 6/6/66?

your still here breathing....

If someone does decide to "push the button" so to speak....i hope that i'm close enough to chicago at the time....

Professor Falken said : "One millisecond of bright light, and we're vapor"

[edit on 19-12-2005 by Kingalbrect79]

I always think about that when I hear about nuclear war. You dont mess with Falken

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
I'm betting someone finds Waldo

Try to contribute more to the conversation in the future please....

Read up on our one-liner policy

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague

666 is a number to letter thing that the greeks used ....its a code to tell early hebrews that the king of rome was gonna slaughter alot of hebrews to stop there rebellion....revelations is not a look into the future now.....
it was then...these were pauls visions he sent them to the 7 churchs as a warning......nothing more nothing less....

Not so. 666 is referred to in the new testament as the numeric equivalent of the name of the Beast, the antichrist.

"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."
Revelation 13:17

Also, the letters to the seven churches in Asia we written by the apostle John, not Paul.

However, the coincidence of dates to the number of the beast is no sign that the destruction of the Earth or anything else is eminent.

PC

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
Ill go with the its just a number, keep counting eventually you will get there

Do anyone know why this number was choosen for the beast, anyhing to do with purgatory getting invented in the year 600 something by some greedy pope ??

Seeing that no one answered this for you in detail, I thought I would at least offer an explaination
These are the meanings of 6 related numbers according to the Bible.

6 = Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin ; Evils of Satan
60 = Pride
66 = Idol worship
600 = Warfare
666 = Antichrist
6000 = Deception of Antichrist; Second advent

Again, this is according to Biblical Numerics. It does not appear Six is looked upon favourably, according to the scriptures.

Of course, there are other Numerics as well, with their own origins.

As for 06/06/06, no one noted the Opening of the Movie, The DaVinci Code, staring Tommy Hanks, and based upon the Merovigian Claim of linage to David's Throne. Brainwash material for masses. The Beast will be watching this one with GLEE.

And for Ceasar, his Number may have been 616, or represented the Antichrist, during his period on earth, but there are several incarnations spoken to in prophesy.

Hitler, Napolean and Alexander, all fulfilled this role in thier revival of the Holy Roman Empire. It is the next one that is the concern for the end days. Europa and the Holy Roman Empire is again a reality today. It's the leader that is the problem.

As for the Disclaimer someone offered in respects to the Work of John the Revelator, this is for today. The Clock till the End of this Earth Age starting ticking on 1 of 2 days. The Day Israel became a nation to fulfill the prophesy of the Fig Tree, or the Day Israel reclaimed Jerusalem.

And heres is a curious note. Who sits today in seat number 666 of the U.N.? And why would this be?

Looking forward to see a response.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by jefferson101]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Posting this for the third time. Here is the only list I could find about the events (6/6/06). Unfortunatly, Wikipedia has deleted some of the releases.

June 6th, 2006
At least two Antichrist-themed movies, The Omen 666 (see above) and The Beast will be released on 06 June 2006.
The seventh album from California punk band AFI titled Decemberunderground will be released on 6/6/06
The sixth album from Infected Mushroom psychedelic trance band titled Vicious Delicious will be released on 6/6/06
The Thrash Metal Band Slayer will start their Unholy Alliance Tour with Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Mastodon, and Thine Eyes Bleed on 6/6/06
Ann Coulter is releasing a book, Godless: The Church of Liberalism, on 6/6/06.
Slayer guitarist Kerry King planned to release the band's 2006 album on 6/6/06. But because of recording difficulties, he's changed the date and used the date of 6/6/06 as the launch date for his personal website.
The third and final book in the Before They Were Left Behind series is scheduled to be released on June 6, 2006.
Unrated collector's edition of Mr & Mrs. Smith DVD will be released on 6/6/06
Underworld: Evolution DVD staring Kate Beckinsale will be released on 6/6/06
The Alphabet of Manliness (Hardcover) by Maddox will be released on 6/6/06
AMD will launch Socket AM2.
Launch date for www.v-generations.com
Jewish celebrating the unification of Jerusalem under Israeli rule in 1967
62th Anniversary of D-Day

It won't be a boring day. That is for sure.

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **All Members Read**

[edit on 20-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

6 = Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin ; Evils of Satan
60 = Pride
66 = Idol worship
600 = Warfare
666 = Antichrist
6000 = Deception of Antichrist; Second advent

Shane can you tell me your source for that? Never heard about 6000 being the deception of Antichrist?

As far as I know 6 is the number for incomplete; unfinished.

And by the way DaVinic code will be released on May as fa as I know.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Once the original post said to close my eyes, I couldnt see anything let alone keep reading.

Whats all this about the devil?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
Who sits today in seat number 666 of the U.N.?

There is no seat 666 at the U.N. There are currently only 191 members and 191 seats.

PC

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 20-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
with my housewarming party. eh, nah, on a serious note, the articles are interesting, but i'm more worried about what we can do to ourselves in the meantime. only one way to find out if this guy is right... and that will happen 06/06/2006.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join