It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange sensation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i dont know if ive had the same feeling, but ive had the sensation of lying there, i guess, and trying to move. i kept telling myself, break the hold, and soon, i awake, or fall back to sleep. i just know i couldnt move. but then again, i couldnt see anything, or maybe i did. i cant really recall, but i know i couldnt move. its happened about 2 or 3 times. im still a sophomore.

and also, have you guys ever slept, and feel like something hit you? and you instantly wake? i dont know how to explain it, but i know its not like, hitting you physically, but like sleeping, with blackness, and a sudden punch like feeling in the face or something, but full of colors, i think, and you wake up. happened twice?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ive also had the experience of like, sleeping, but flying foward, and suddenly open my eyes. like a rollercoaster, but somehow.. i dont know... -_-

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I can't really relate to the whole "being punched" sensation, but I do know what you mean when you feel like you're being held down, and then suddenly fall back asleep.

It really is strange, and I hope you can take comfort in knowing you're not the only one. I wish I could help you with your other situation, if I see anything Ill post it up right quick!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
In one experience I had awoken with the sensation of being physically choked. When I opened my eyes no one was there but I could feel like I was being strangled. On instinct I ran to get help (my grandmother and my nephew were in the living room) and they were panicking at the sight of me because I was struggling to breathe. It was a rather horrid experience, and as soon as it ended I stumbled into my room and passed out on my bed.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Wow, that's scary. Any idea what could've caused it? I've heard of things like that happening because of some vengeful spirit, but the fact that it was still with you when you got up and ran is just plain old freaky

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The scary thing was, when I first woke up I had no sort of recollection of what happened earlier that morning until my grandmother said, "What was wrong with you this morning?" Then all of a sudden it came flooding back. I remembered distinctively that I was screaming "Where is he!? Where the hell is he!?" And then I felt like someone had me in a death grip. Immediately after I had totally recalled what had happened I checked my neck and found no markings.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
wow. You guys are describing spiritual attacks, and pretty serious ones at that.. get protected, k?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
wow. You guys are describing spiritual attacks, and pretty serious ones at that.. get protected, k?

Wow, that's creepy stuff Majestic, anything like that ever happen since/before?

SteveR, could you be more specific? What/why are these things attacking us? And how exactly do we protect ourselves from thngs we cant see?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conquistadork
SteveR, could you be more specific? What/why are these things attacking us? And how exactly do we protect ourselves from thngs we cant see?

They're attacking you because you're vunerable, and probably an easy target. There are literally hundreds of ways to protect yourself from them. Do a google search for spiritual protection. White light, creative will, preying, invocation.. blah blah blah. You don't have to totally beleive in it at first... but try it.. and your problem might just end

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Cool, I'll definetely be looking into that, frankly, I really don't want to ever experience that again!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conquistadork
Cool, I'll definetely be looking into that, frankly, I really don't want to ever experience that again!

I don't blame you. Demons and pissed off spirits tend to have that affect on people.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
In fact yes. Well not neccessarily an attack, more like a threat. I remember that me and my family were on vacation in California, this was during the time that I was an avid practitioner of Dragon Wicca and a fanatic over the occult (still am, sort of). So anyway, I was asleep on the couch and all of a sudden I wake up, feeling uneasy I watch TV and try to get my bearings and then instantaneously I feel afraid. It was an undeniable feeling that I was being watched...from the shadows. Immediately I look up, peering around the room in the dark at the shrouds of black surrounding me. It was then I realized immense amounts of fear and dread that was totally overwhelmed my senses.

To this day I still cringe at my stupidity, I was well aware of several methods of protection and yet I deemed it unnecessary to actually take a defensive stand.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Then I will issue you the same advice. And be careful with this "dragon wicca", the last thing you want to do is attract unholy attention.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Believe me, I have halted my senseless and careless dabblings in the occult.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wow, how do you get into these sorts of things? Im getting more and more curious by the day! There has to be a "good" form of this magic, one that doesn't attract them meany demons, or am I just being naive and wanting the best of both worlds?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Magick is always Magick. The "good" and the "bad" is totally in your application of it. Or so I think.
Ofcourse some forms may be more tailored to either side. But I think the above principal stands true.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hm. That's nice to hear, do you believe religion plays a role at all in these things? I myself don't believe in any one God, or any religion at all really, and for a while I thought that was the reason I was targetted.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well, good question. You don't need to be religious to make your own energy work for you.. but if you wanted to tap into bigger sources of power, then it would require a belief of god/gods. I'm not talkin about a religious kind of belief... it's a different kind of understanding. Anyway, to answer your question, no it's not necessary

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You seem really well versed in this whole realm of the paranormal SteveR, would you care to share your sources or take me on as a mentee of sorts? Ever since I began posting here, the thought of magic, spirits, and the whole paranormal universe has intrigued me to no end! I really want to learn more, and have been using what a few people have suggested to me, was hoping you could provide some more!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You had the right idea Steve. Magick itself, is a neutral energy which always remains in a grey or undecided state, if you will. The effects of magick are based upon the sole intentions of the caster whether the magick becomes black or white, good or evil, benevolent or malevolent.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Majestic12]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join