It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I love ATS chat.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ATS chat is amazing. I am there everyday. It is the best place in ATS. people there are really cool, and sometimes better than they are in posting. We have a great ball, and for those of you who have yet to hit that 200 post limit, fear not. It is well worth it. Tell me why you love chat.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
true true!!

ATS chat is cool. and everyone who is in there are nice also!
and it is nice to be able to chat instantly to them instead of waiting....
for them to reply in a thread.

oni x x

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
no-one is ever chatting when I am online

I bet it is fun

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
xmas eve im gunna be o chat all night. so if you wanna talk ill be there.....XMAS PARTY!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Of course chat is the best *gets poker*,lol

xmas eve im gunna be o chat all night. so if you wanna talk ill be there.....XMAS PARTY!

Il drink to that whooooooo

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Mrmonsoon and I have a problem. I am addicted to ATS chat.
(background) Hi Mrmonsoon, we are too.

The road to recover starts with admitting you have a problem that you are powerless to resolve..................

Ok, all kiding aside, I really injoy chat a lot. You can talk with people from different parts of the world, who have very different views on world events. It is always eye opening.

We are a strange but playful crowd

Come join us-The Few, The Proud, The ATs Chatroom.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Admit it you all

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
*pulls out holy xm-25* So the hunt begins..

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

no-one is ever chatting when I am online

I bet it is fun

go on at 6pm pacific time and I will talk with ya

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm in Australia, is that 6pm my time or yours ?
lol

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Tis true. ATS chat is great.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here here!

I suppose I'm one of those people we call 'Chat Regulars' seeing as I'm there every day.
I spent every waking hour possible in chat this past weekend.

It's an addiction, Mrmonsoon's got that one down, lol. Great place though, good for a bit of fun or even a serious discussion.

If you haven't gotten a chance to visit chat, I highly reccommend it, and fear not if you haven't reached the 200 post requirement yet, you'll be there soon enough!

Come see me some time

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I can't wait to get into chat.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
I'm in Australia, is that 6pm my time or yours ?
lol

That would be "Standard Pacific Time"

I am on West Coast of US-like standard pacific time was not a real hint at that.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
EVERYONE!!!! get into chat now before i do something i regret!!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I love ATS Chat because of the, well, great chat....the conversations are excellent -- sometimes. But the best part is getting to know some of your fellow ATSers. It's great to get to know the ppl behind some of the best posts to be found on ATS.

And, of course, the mods are soooooo very nice there. They can be so helpful and always charming to everyone....not like other chatrooms where mods can often possibly abuse their power....no not like other chatrooms.

Really, ATS chat is fun, informative, interesting and a great way to pass the time when you are exhausted after scanning the boards and making your brilliant posts. I've met some great ppl there and I never tire of the quick wit and often brilliant comments that are made. What can I say....it's an A T S chatroom....of course it's great.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This thing that we are doing on Xmas Eve, it doesn't matter what time you come in or leave just as long as you are there. I have came up with a name for it though, ATS Chatroom Blitz 2005!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No. I'm not replying to a 2 year old thread, just dredging up previous incidents where certain issues required user attention(s).

While the premise of and for ATS Chat is to allow a moar realtime exchange of thoughts, ideals, and or general banter... the Terms and Conditions of the boards and forums apply just the same.

A good rule-of-thumb, if you will, being... If you wouldn't post it to the boards then don't type such in Chat.

Simple, actually.

FWIW, and as I'm always open to outside opinions, please either reply or U2U any questions or concerns.

As with ATS Chat, it is that simple.

[edit: to add]
login. see you there.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

This was SO called for

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This thread made me click on the chat link, and I was like, "Hey, since when did I have 200 posts".

[edit on (6/15/0808 by Hexidecimal]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join