It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Gray -- Up Front and Personal ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Don't Tread on Me says:

I like the mysterious quality. I think it's a bit sexy. Quiet, understated and sophisticated. *sigh*

You're talking about me here, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

Yes, I am a quiet person. No doubt about that. It takes alot to get me drawn into a conversation I guess. I'm not like that in real life, but just online for some reason.

Come some day, I'll break out of the veil of mystery and everyone will be wishing I stayed locked away in my underground bunker.

First, let me say "thanks for stopping by". But allow me to add that I feel thatit is rather important that, at the risk of wishing you remained in your bunker, you allow your members to have some direct access to you and your opinions.

I would hope that you might make yourself available to us through a forum ( entitled, for example, "Simon Says") in which we can ask you about the upcoming ATS TV show, the directions that you envision ATS heading towards and simple things about ATS.

Nevertheless, I would like to thank you for replying to this thread and I would certainly hope that we can all "see" you on the boards and in Chat more often. Perhaps you could even post regularly scheduled times when you might visit the chat room so that we could actually "visit" with you or raise questions that have been on our minds.

Regardless, thanks for the response. It's a very pleasant pre-Christmas present for an avid ATS/BTS member.

benevolent tyrant.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

Come some day, I'll break out of the veil of mystery and everyone will be wishing I stayed locked away in my underground bunker.

well he's a jimmy fan (buffet that is), so he must be an alright guy!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It would be worse for Simon to take part and not want too.

ATS/PTS/BTS is fantastic...it is for many members the best website and best forum that they visit, Simon did an amazing job [as do the other top brass] and we should all be glad for that.

Simon, I am sure is a busy man, both with ATS and real life. Be glad he is there, he came up with the idea and that we can all enjoy the website. Take advantage of the posts that he has, where you can ask him questions and do the one thing that I am sure he most wants.

Help to make ATS a better place and look forward to the posts he does make.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I remember at some point there was a thread where we actually did get to ask Simon a few questions. I think this was right around X-Mas when a bunch of members (including the Skeptic himself) had threads where you could ask just about anything. It was a pretty cool thread. Now if I could just find that link...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

DTOM~~
I like the mysterious quality. I think it's a bit sexy. Quiet, understated and sophisticated. *sigh*

You're talking about me here, right?

You sly devil

But, you're hardly quiet....look at all hte posts and applause you've gotten

[edit on 19-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
DTOM, I'm sorry to say it, but I have conclusive evidence that you are actually Simon Gray.
I saw you, just lastnight, wearing a large ATS t-shirt that said "I am Simon Gray" on it.

But on a serious note, what all do we know about Simon? I love a good mystery...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, I'm drawn down the middle on the subject, where as I think it would be cool for Simon to tell us more about himself, I also agree with those that have already said this, the whole ,ystery man thing is cool, and a bit sexy, again as said above.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join